No announcement yet.

Ehsan Hajsafi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the most important thing is that he is getting playing time and is practicing well. that is all i care about
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Goals
      http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3a...2-bochum_sport

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
      the most important thing is that he is getting playing time and is practicing well. that is all i care about
      True, but it's also a pain to see him being wasted as LB. He is not a defender FFS, even CQ is doing the same annoying mistake.
      Last edited by Nariman; 10-23-2015, 07:47 PM.
      Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
        Goals
        http://www.footytube.com/video/fsv-f...=lchan_vidgrid

True, but it's also a pain to see him being wasted as LB. He is not a defender FFS, even CQ is doing the same annoying mistake.
        Sadly, wingbacks of quality are very difficult to find these days. Quality attacking players seem to be a dime a dozen in todays football, but quality wingbacks are rare. I think FSV bought Hajsafi based on the fact that he is capable of playing LB. I don't thing his value came from his midfield play, sadly. I agree that his midfield play is of higher quality, but teams need LB's. That's also why Mohammadi got the trial in Austria over other young attacking players in Iran. These teams need wingbacks more than they need attacking players out of Iran. I see Hajsafi continuing his career as a LB in Europe, because he is capable of playing it, and that's what teams want. Hopefully Mohammadi will develop into a true world-class LB, and he can fill the gap for us in TM. The wingback positions are very difficult though. That's why they are so rare to find with quality.

Comment

Folks,

Let him play in a competitive league as he is, let him make misstates and learn from his mistakes to grow and to be a better player. Don't be harsh on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
            Sadly, wingbacks of quality are very difficult to find these days. Quality attacking players seem to be a dime a dozen in todays football, but quality wingbacks are rare. I think FSV bought Hajsafi based on the fact that he is capable of playing LB. I don't thing his value came from his midfield play, sadly. I agree that his midfield play is of higher quality, but teams need LB's. That's also why Mohammadi got the trial in Austria over other young attacking players in Iran. These teams need wingbacks more than they need attacking players out of Iran. I see Hajsafi continuing his career as a LB in Europe, because he is capable of playing it, and that's what teams want. Hopefully Mohammadi will develop into a true world-class LB, and he can fill the gap for us in TM. The wingback positions are very difficult though. That's why they are so rare to find with quality.
            I feel like in Iranian football we have alot of wingbacks. Its a position that is very common in Iran but i personally do not see it in other leagues.

Comment

Glad FSV won. But man do they need to work on their defense. Ehsan's facepalm after the second goal says everything

Fortunately though, everything turned out good at the end

Highlights

http://90tv.ir/video/165234/%D9%81%D...B5%D9%81%DB%8C

Comment

Just saw the highlights. Ehsan took none of the corners, but he assisted the 3rd goal with a header from the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                  I feel like in Iranian football we have alot of wingbacks. Its a position that is very common in Iran but i personally do not see it in other leagues.
                  I would say that right now, Iran has players in most positions that have the potential to be very good players in the top Euro leagues. I would say that like Azmoun, Jahanbakhsh, and Ezatollahi, these young talents need to leave Iran asap (especially Mohammadi) to really reach their full potential. We could have stars in the top leagues, more than we had in our golden generation, if our players are developed correctly. Sadly, I do not believe that IPL properly develops our players. I believe that Hajsafi is a good player, but could have been a great European standout in Bundesliga or EPL today if he were to have left Iran in 2010 or 2011. We are on the right track now with more players looking towards Europe at a younger age.

I think the only position that we don't have a wealth of talent at is the playmaking center attacking midfielder. If we can find a player like Karimi who goes to Europe to develop at a young age, the people who think we don't play offensive football will be overjoyed. I believe our problem with link-up play and the reason our team looks like it plays so poorly offensively quite often is because we don't have a true playmaker in the middle of the pitch. Dejagah and Shojaei are both wingers turned attacking midfielders. I hate to say it, but the reason UAE looks to have improved in recent years is based on the fact that they have 1 quality player, Omar Abdulrahman. The rest of their team is crap, in my opinion, but he is a standout in a vital position for football. Right now, we are better than most Asian teams in every position, but our football isn't looking pretty because we are lacking a true playmaker. When we have that player emerge (hopefully soon) and that player is developed well in a professional environment with quality conditioning and tactical training, we will be in the final 16 of the next 2 world cups, easily, and win the next 2 Asian Cups.

------------------Biranvand-------------------
                  Rezaeian-Kanaani-Pouraligangi-Mohammadi
                  --------------Ezatollahi-Hajsafi---------------
                  Jahanbakhsh-------CAM---------------Torabi
                  ------------------Azmoun---------------------

People will be gushing over CQ when we are rock solid defensively due to his defensive tactics, but then we have young/agile players brought up under CQ's system ready to instantly expand the field on counter attacks, and we have a player that can link the defense to offense quickly with precision passing.

I think that we will still be a very good team without a natural playmaker, like if Taremi plays as a second striker behind Azmoun, but we would be a force to be reckoned with if we can find a true playmaker of quality.

Comment

but what a blunder by Ehsan .... bismillah!
                    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Giant blunder by him but luckily their keeper saved his blushes, he looked weak again defensively in a scene towrads the end when the keeper again saved a 100 % goal. They won and he had an assist but he could have easily been at fault on two goals they conceeded. I'm glad the coach rates him and gives him 90 minutes, he really is probably better than any of his alternatives on his position but he must improve. We all know what he's capable of. He still has the highest ratings in the Iranian league this season! that's how well he'd started the season.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Bild gave him a 4

Comment

Ehsan har hafte dar tarkibe aslie Frankfurte va in neshoondahandeye tavaanaaie oost. Amma bayad baa tamarkoze bishtaari baazi kone va motmaenam ke
                          intoor khahaad bood.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Got a 4 from Kicker

Comment

LOL Dedic scored and Hajsafi gave an assist, yet they were the worst on the field?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                                Got a 4 from Kicker
                                How come their two CB got a better rating than Haji Safi? they were absolute shit that day!

Comment

Working...
                                X