No announcement yet.

Ehsan Hajsafi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't worry much about how FSV performers. Ehsan is not going to stay there for long, FSV is a stepping stone for him to bigger teams. Ali Daei started with Arminia Bielefeld in 1997, a team that relegated to Bundesliga 2 in the 1997 season and next year in '98, Daei was playing for Bayern Munich and he won Bundesliga with them. (And went all the way to Champions league final with them)

Comment

me and ehsan today

Comment

Comment

All I gotta say living in the US sucks! lol... We dont never going to have a chance to see any Iranian legionnaire play in MLS.
          sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
            I wouldn't worry much about how FSV performers. Ehsan is not going to stay there for long, FSV is a stepping stone for him to bigger teams. Ali Daei started with Arminia Bielefeld in 1997, a team that relegated to Bundesliga 2 in the 1997 season and next year in '98, Daei was playing for Bayern Munich and he won Bundesliga with them. (And went all the way to Champions league final with them)

There is a difference in this logic.
            1. Ali Daei was and is our best scorer of all times
            2. He started from a team in Bundesliga1 not Bundesliga2
            3. He played in Forward position
            4. Reaching Bayern Munich line up was easier back then compared to now. (Bundesliga was a good league in late 90s but lower in standard compared to Premier league, Seri A, La Liga, and it was in par with French league. Even Dutch league was great back then. Now Seri A and French league are lower in standard and Bundesliga is in par with La Liga. )

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              Now Seri A and French league are lower in standard and Bundesliga is in par with La Liga. )
              Based on what?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                Based on what?
                http://www.uefa.com/memberassociatio...kings/country/

Comment

You really believe in these rankings?

Comment

I do. Can you contradict that ranking? UEFA Ranking is more accurate than Fifa ranking in my opinion.

Comment

So then you think Wales really is stronger than Spain, Netherlands, Italy and France as they are in the Fifa ranking too? How about Iran? Are we really higher than Japan and Australia?

Comment

im sorry but no way haha no way.

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
                          I always wondered where kaebi went

Comment

his jersey,they dont have his number,you know when is out?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              So then you think Wales really is stronger than Spain, Netherlands, Italy and France as they are in the Fifa ranking too? How about Iran? Are we really higher than Japan and Australia?
                              No I do not consider Fifa/Coca Cola ranking accurate but I do consider UEFA ranking accurate. According to UEFA ranking wales league is ranked 51 in Europe while La Liga is number 1. Check it out again

I think Iran is not stronger than Australia but it can be as strong as Japan and South Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                                im sorry but no way haha no way.
                                why no way? give some explanation.

Comment

Working...
                                X