No announcement yet.

Ehsan Hajsafi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even if hes in the game the bastards will give him a total rating of 62 or something..

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
      Even if hes in the game the bastards will give him a total rating of 62 or something..
      Probably in the mid to high 60's. Usually entire teams are rated together, so the starters usually get higher rankings, while the bench players are rated lower. They were pretty generous with Ansarifard's eating, and since most of frankfurt's squad is rated 65-72, Hajsafi will likely be in that range. If he had signed for a better team, he would have been rated higher.

To the person asking about Greek League, I've not heard anything and it is unlikely. As far as I know, they only have the licenses for the top teams in that league for their "Rest of the World" section.

All I have heard confirmed about the new leagues is that almost all of the Brazilian League was added (barring Corinthians and Flamengo, who asked for too much money. EA will likely add them with fake badges and kits, like they did when they could not get Napoli's license in FIFA 13).

I have also read that the top 4 Chinese teams (Guangzhou, Beijing, Shenhua, and one other team I cannot remember) were licensed for the rest of the world section.

It seems our only UT players will be these:
      Davari
      Haghighi
      Beitashour
      Azmoun
      Ghoochannejhad
      Jahanbakhsh

I didn't add Ezatollahi, as since he has not yet played for Rostov, EA may not put him in the game. They do that with some youth players who transfer to new teams but are not yet active.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
        Probably in the mid to high 60's. Usually entire teams are rated together, so the starters usually get higher rankings, while the bench players are rated lower. They were pretty generous with Ansarifard's eating, and since most of frankfurt's squad is rated 65-72, Hajsafi will likely be in that range. If he had signed for a better team, he would have been rated higher.

To the person asking about Greek League, I've not heard anything and it is unlikely. As far as I know, they only have the licenses for the top teams in that league for their "Rest of the World" section.

All I have heard confirmed about the new leagues is that almost all of the Brazilian League was added (barring Corinthians and Flamengo, who asked for too much money. EA will likely add them with fake badges and kits, like they did when they could not get Napoli's license in FIFA 13).

I have also read that the top 4 Chinese teams (Guangzhou, Beijing, Shenhua, and one other team I cannot remember) were licensed for the rest of the world section.

Davari
        Haghighi
        Beitashour
        Azmoun
        Ghoochannejhad
        Jahanbakhsh

I didn't add Ezatollahi, as since he has not yet played for Rostov, EA may not put him in the game. They do that with some youth players who transfer to new teams but are not yet active.

Well, add to that list Hasegawa, Tafazolli, Behrang Safari, just to give some more hope for a full Iranian team.

Comment

Ehsan Hajsafi @ FSV Frankfurt | 2015/16

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post

Davari
          Haghighi
          Beitashour
          Azmoun
          Ghoochannejhad
          Jahanbakhsh

I hope that the Qatari leauge is included. That would be awesome!
          We have like 6 or 7 players there.

Comment

Originally posted by Armin98 View Post
            I hope that the Qatari leauge is included. That would be awesome!
            We have like 6 or 7 players there.
            Would be nice, plus the full Chinese and Greek Leagues for Karim and PAG. We'd have a full TM that way. I doubt it will happen though :/ Have not heard anything yet. There are already people with the Beta version of the game, leaking information, and there has been no leaks about any of these leagues, barring the addition of the 4 Chinese teams.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              Well, add to that list Hasegawa, Tafazolli, Behrang Safari, just to give some more hope for a full Iranian team.
              This would only work in career mode. In Ultimate Team, these guys will not have the same nationality, so there would be no chemistry. Particularly Hasegawa would be awesome on a team as an Iranian player. Let's hope he gets capped in the future.

Hajsafi>Safari every day of the week though.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13
                i forgot de la garza from galaxy plays for guam
                He seems to be their only professional player. The others seem to play in the lower leagues of US football or in the Guam league/Thai League/Mongolian League.

If one guy who is on LA Galaxy 2 in 2015 (their second squad) at the age of 27, we really don't deserve to have a football team anymore if we can't get 3 points.

If we tie or lose tomorrow, I say that we should just shut the whole football program in Iran down. Seriously, barring some miracle where these Guam players become 11 Ronaldos and we get 10 red cards, they are not beating us or even tieing us in Azadi. It's like asking if Oman could beat Germany or Argentina at this point, that is how big the gap is. It would take a miracle for that to happen, especially since we have almost a full strength team. If Jahanbakhsh and Gucci were available, I would guarantee a 3+ goal victory for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                  No, we are playing Guam and India. If we can't handle them without Hajsafi, we should stop playing football.
                  I understand your point, but actually there was already a discussion before the Turkmenistan match and we underestimated them! We should not underestimate Guam or India....just get six points and move on
                  TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                    I understand your point, but actually there was already a discussion before the Turkmenistan match and we underestimated them! We should not underestimate Guam or India....just get six points and move on
                    One should never underestimate any opponent. But we gained the same hype that we had after 2006 WC. were we believe we are unstoppable cause we qualified for the world cup. This will die off if we fail again then we won't underestimate anyone cause everyone will think TM sucks.

Comment

In a facebook chat with FSV goalkeeper Andre Weis we asked him about Ehsan Hajsafi and he told us that he was impressed of him although he practiced only once with Ehsan

https://www.facebook.com/fsvfrankfur...%3A%22R9%22%7D

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                        Not playing Hajsafi does not amount to underestimating Guam. We have enough players to deal with them. Hajsafi needs to establish himself in his club asap. That's in the long-term interest of Team Melli and much more important than these two games that we should win without him anyway.

Comment

I wish Carlos would use Hajsafi as an LM and not LB.

Comment

Comment

^first pic missing bro

Comment

why that picture taken at takhti anzali? that pitch tho lol

Comment

Working...
                                X