X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    First picture from Frankfurt
    Is that really frankfurt?

Looks like a carbon copy of the Sydney harbour bridge in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      First picture from Frankfurt
      lol that's not frankfurt that's sydney australia.

Comment

Looks like a picture someone took back in the 70's.

Comment

Lol thats Sydney. BTW, respect to him as he was by far the highest paid player in the PGL this season, there is no way he would get even half of what he got at Sepahan in Frankfurt. It's a shame really that he had to start from Bundesliga 2 since I genuinely believe he could play in a higher league, lets hope this is the first step for him!
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by ایرانی View Post
            lol that's not frankfurt that's sydney australia.
            Haha some German Facebook page tricked me then.

Comment

excellent..!!

Next vital question; how is the frequency of broadcasts in BL2..?? availability of Links..??

i gather he is expected to be a Usual Starter for them down their left wing..? are they more in need of a LB or Lmfdr...??

what formation FSV play ? any other marquee players in their team..??

this will be probably the first time witnessing BL2 action..!! i gather its tough league..??, based on local's earlier comments..!!?

fantastic Transfer season so far, especially by our standards..!!

Comment

Broadcasting is very good in Germany. Even some 4th division matches are broadcasted live on local channels.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                  Broadcasting is very good in Germany. Even some 4th division matches are broadcasted live on local channels.
                  Karim's match wasn't broadcasted yesterday, that was really sad [emoji14]

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                    I wish sweden would buy some iranian players we show all games of top division and second division in HD 1080p Quality.

but the problem is that Swedish Allsvenskan players make a lot less than IPL players.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                      I wish sweden would buy some iranian players we show all games of top division and second division in HD 1080p Quality.

but the problem is that Swedish Allsvenskan players make a lot less than IPL players.
                      I really hope not. what the hell are they gonna 2 do in the Swedish shit league? they wont be better players here..
                      TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

THANK YOU BASED GOD FOR MAKING THIS A DECENT TRANSFER SEASON FOR IRAN.

ANSARIFARD RECOVERING HIS CAREER IN GREECE
                        JAHANBACKHSH JOINING A DECENT EUROPEAN SIDE
                        GUCCI RECALLED AND ACTUALLY GOING TO BE UTILIZED IN CHARLTON
                        AND NOW HAJSAFI HAS FINALLY MADE THE LEAP

Y E S
                        E
                        S

JUST NEED THAT SHARIFI RUMOR TO COME TRUE SOME HOW

Comment

Comment

I remember Reza Torabian. He was solid and speedy player. Interesting thing about him was that he played as a CF and CD. Back then TM was so star studded that Torabian couldn't make a mark. hala harki az nanash ghahr karde mire TM

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                              I really hope not. what the hell are they gonna 2 do in the Swedish shit league? they wont be better players here..

Comment

So happy for Ehsan! This golden boy will make all of us proud. Please lets give him our full support through this long journey no matter circumstances.
                                EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Working...
                                X