Ehsan Hajsafi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe we will see him back in Europe again

Unlike Taremi and Rezaeian Hajsafi has a pair.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      He tried to go to Fulham after the World cup, but it didn't work out. This is very dissapointing..

On another note that Sepahan jersey looks very good.
      Must have been more than fulham after him after WC

Comment

FSV Frankfurt play Wolfsburg today in german cup

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Too bad Hajsafi doesn't play for them anymore

Comment

what ever club did he end up signing with..? back to sepahan?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              what ever club did he end up signing with..? back to sepahan?
              Yeah :/

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                For Hajsafi, playing against FC Mashhad is more glorious unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                  Too bad Hajsafi doesn't play for them anymore
                  And why should've Ehsan stayed with them in the 3rd German division? The likes of Adil Chihi, who was very average in Esteghlal are playing there right now.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    And why should've Ehsan stayed with them in the 3rd German division? The likes of Adil Chihi, who was very average in Esteghlal are playing there right now.
                    I meant that I don't care about FSV Frankfurt anymore since Ehsan doesn't play for them. But I would've preferred they hadn't relegated and he that he stayed there for another season. I feel like he would have been able to have a longer European career if FSV hadn't relegated and he stayed there the length of his contract, he would probably have more offers. It's a shame they relegated though

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                      I meant that I don't care about FSV Frankfurt anymore since Ehsan doesn't play for them. But I would've preferred they hadn't relegated and he that he stayed there for another season. I feel like he would have been able to have a longer European career if FSV hadn't relegated and he stayed there the length of his contract, he would probably have more offers. It's a shame they relegated though
                      That's true. In the last season FSV had its worst season in their Bundesliga 2 history. Managerial problems (Internal conflicts), too many on-loan players (many players didn't care about the outcome of the season), financial trouble (FSV was on the verge of forced relegation into the 4th German division due to debts) led the team to relegation.

Comment

113 caps for a player who has been horrible for the past years or so. I can't believe he has so much caps...

Comment

Working...
                        X