Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Goalkeeper is in form to use against Guam and India?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Goalkeeper is in form to use against Guam and India?

I know there won't be that many shots against us, but at the moment, I do not know who our #1 GK is. Davari is out of the picture for now, so he won't be given the opportunity. Haghighi is basically in a similar position to Davari. A relegation season and now a backup not getting much playing time. Biranvand is still young, but his team is not doing so hot at the moment...

Should we still rely on Haghighi moving forward, despite him not really playing at his club? Should we move on and give Biranvand a shot finally? Is there another IPL GK you would like to see give the opportunity moving forward until Haghighi, Davari, or Biranvand assert themselves as the #1 GK?
    Haghighi
    0%
    Biranvand
    0%
    Davari
    0%
    Other
    0%

I'd cap etemadi but that's wishful thinking.

Realistically I think we will see Beiro. It's a good opportunity for him to get experience. He's been a bit inconsistent so far but we are only 4 weeks in, so there's no need to panic or write him off.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

im fairly certain Alireza still gonna be the starter..!!

Comment

Alireza hasn't played but he is training in a European club. Beiranvand is also doing good training with Naft (I believe Mansourian is good at coaching and training) but he had some poor blunders in past games. He is not on form.

Comment

I think that Haghighi will be starting and he gets my vote. He has played fairly well for team melli and is training in Europe. Although it is very important for goal keepers to be getting regular playing time, I think he is still the best keeper we have. Our situation is defiantly not ideal right now but we have a lot of good keepers. I just don't think anyone has proven to be better than alireza yet.
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I wouldnt mind letting anyone else get to start this game for experience, but I simply can't see what Haghighi has done to lose his #1 spot. I surely feel safe with Haghighi and Beiranvand as our goalkeepers. Future looks good in that department. Just hope Beiranvand moves to Europe so he can reach his full potential.

Comment

Working...
            X