Iranians in Europe (without threads)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by serghe View Post
    As with most of these of U-X guys, let us see if they can feature for the first team, or at least be loaned somewhere decent.
    I think for now there is three we should keep our eyes on: Samizadeh (Bolton), Ghafourian (bayer leverkusen), Shamsi (Fulham)

Comment

Ryan Tafazolli scored 2 goals yesterday. Mansfield Town won 3-2. 2 great goals, especially the second one. They're on the club's YouTube channel. He's a real target for corners, long throws and free kicks. I think he should go to a League 1 or Championship team though before he can be considered for Team Melli.

Comment

His goals - both of them were shots!

Comment

Match-winning brace was overdue says Stags hero Tafazolli

Mansfield Town centre half Ryan Tafazolli said his brace of goals in last night’s 3-2 win at Exeter City were overdue.

They moved him on to six for the season and into second top scorer behind Matt Green as Stags kept their faint play-off hopes alive with three games to play.

“The goals were massively overdue,” he said. “I should be on more goals than I am at the minute.

“I’ve missed a lot of chances this season and I wanted to pay back the lads for tonight’s brilliant performance as they deserved the three points. I am really happy to get the goals.”

To read a match report click HERE

To see video of the goals click HERE

To read boss Adam Murray’s thoughts on the game click HERE

The first goal saw Tafazolli sweep the ball home from just outside the box from a touch-back by Green, while the second saw him lash a loose ball high into the net after challenging for a long throw.

“Greeny has done really well on the first goal,” he said. “He’s managed to keep the ball alive and it’s just dropped to me.

“To be fair it’s a bit lucky. I knew if I just got a good connection with it and hit the target I had a chance.

“It drifted away from the keeper at the last second and managed to find its way into the bottom corner.”

On the second, he added: “A few of my team mates were surprised I stuck it in the top corner!

“It was a one in a million, I don’t think I will ever do that again in my career – especially not on my right foot.”

Tafazolli continued: “It was probably the hardest game I’ve played all season. Exeter are a very good side in great form and they’d not lost in 10 games.

“They had a bit of everything. They could play and if they wanted to go long, they could go long.

“We started fast – that was one of our objectives – to get a foothold in the game.

“We scored an early goal. Then I thought we were resolute and limited them to a few chances. It was a bit of sloppy defending for their first goal and their second was a bit of a wonder strike.

“I think we’ve been quite lucky in that we’ve not had many wonder goals against us this season. Sometimes you have to take your hat off and say – fair enough lad.

“We let him shoot from that far out and he’s stuck it in the top corner, so fair play to him.

“But all credit to the lads. People were out on their feet after 70 minutes and we really had to dig in and grind out the game.

“I think our team spirit got us through it in the end and we got the three points which was an amazing achievement.”

With AFC Wimbledon also winning and occupying the seventh spot, six points clear of Stags with a game in hand, Mansfield’s hopes are now on a fine thread.

Tafazolli said: “We have three to play and need to just keep doing what we are doing, keep ticking off the games as they come along. “Obviously it’s not in our hands now, we need other teams to lose games.

“AFC Wimbledon won tonight so that’s not the best result for us as we need them to muck up. But if we keep doing what we’re doing you never know. It’s still alive.”

Tafazolli is a strong candidate for the club’s player of the season awards, including the Chad Readers’ Stags Player of the Season, but he was modest about the praise heading his way.

“I think I’ve played a lot of games and done reasonably well, but there are a lot of players who have done extremely well this season and a lot of people who have put in great performances week in, week out that go unnoticed,” he said.

“Sometimes the likes of Adam Chapman doesn’t get the credit he deserves. I thought he was outstanding tonight. He does a great job in front of the back four.

“Matt Green has chipped in with a lot of goals now. Mal Benning has been in consistent form, the whole team have done great with the small squad we’ve got.

“It’s nice to be talked of as player of the season by some fans, but it’s been a team thing this season.”

Read more: http://www.chad.co.uk/sport/mansfiel...#ixzz46NcBmeO7

Comment

It seems that Mahan Baghdadi has signed for Turan-Tovuz IK (Azerbaijan 2nd division)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turan-Tovuz_IK

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEKLXFQx...-by=mahanbaghe

Comment

Darius Jalinous is doing well in U-19 bundesliga: 6 goals and 10 assists so far (and he is playing for a bottom table team).

http://www.transfermarkt.de/darius-j...spieler/282108

Comment

Interview with Reza Ghanizadeh who plays for Slovakian top division club DAC Dunajska Streda

"Reza is satisfied in the Slovakia: I like the people here

Tridsaťštyriročný Iranian footballer Ghanizadeh Reza arrived in Slovakia during the era in which the club started Dunajska Streda support Iran sponsors. They later became the owners of the DAC. Ghanizadeh played a "yellow-blue" in the top league next match in second division has scored three goals four more meetings. For PROFUTBAL.sk gave an exclusive interview.

You currently work in piatoligovom club OFK pens. What were your football beginnings?
                Reza Ghanizadeh: "I started with football as thirteen in Iran, the club Haddaff Minab. Next, he worked as a sprig well Mehr Karaj, in Shardara or at Esteghlal FC My favorite Iranian club Esteghlal FC is right, which is currently fighting for the title in the top league of Iran Persian Gulf League. "
                Can you elaborate on the current state of the Iranian League football ...
                "Football is, of course, the country's most popular sport. Iranian fans are normal, easygoing. We have no problems there as well as in Egypt, where the stadium supporters died. Every year in Iran are lifted price tickets cost around 100 Rials. In the top league League currently plays sixteen teams. There are very large stadiums. Most Viewed's duel between Esteghlal and Persepolis FC. Then it is our biggest stadium in Tehran full. For such a game will come hundred thousand people, but it is only two times, three times a year. The minimum number of supporters who visit the game in the top league, is estimated five thousand people. In Iran, there are four teams that have a sizeable fan base. "

Iran had in the past a lot of good players. Who is today the number one?
                "Legends in Iran are players such as Ali Daei, Ali Karimi, who played well at Bayern Munich next Khodad Azizi, or the older generation Nasser Hejazi and Ali Parvin. Before such 50 years ago he began to make football more popular in Iran and continues to this day. Iran today is the best Asian national teams in FIFA ranking. Currently the most popular Iranian player Ashkan Dejagah is playing in Germany and in England, and now works in the Qatari team Al-Arabi. "

Where do you see the biggest differences between Iran and the Slovak football?
                "In Iran is more football more technical. Both in terms of tactical sites, so it's different. Here in Slovakia more running around and football is more than fyzickejší with us. Since foreign coaches came to Iran, they brought more European tactics. Of course, Iranian fans have better offensive football. "

How did you get to Slovakia?
                "In terms of my senior career, I worked in Iran in Teheran Oghab, Kosar Tehran, Kerman and Mas Foolad Tabriz. I was one of Iran's manager who told me that there is a good team and I could play in it. DAC-president at that time was also the Iranians. It also helped that I came here. I have come to Dunajska Streda as a right-back, but I played well stopper. When he was coach Miki Radványi. Iran's footballers working in the DAC-e Mohsen know Farajiho and Mohammad Parvin. "

You used to have to live in our country?
                "Life in Iran is not so different than in Slovakia. The difference may be in some cultural aspects of religion or customs. Since I am open to different opinions and do not grow all our customs, I had no problem getting used to here. I like people here. It's a great experience for me to have been able to experience European football directly on your own skin and not just at home in front of the TV. While there are no plans to go back to Iran, I would like you to continue to do something with football. "

What is your most beautiful soccer memory?
                "Very glad remember the 2013/2014 season when the DAC saved in the Champions League. It was a very good period. However, football is my life, my love at an early age. Therefore, it is difficult to choose one particular memory or event you would like to determine the attribute'naj'."

http://www.profutbal.sk/ligy/svk1/cl...ajsi_ludia.htm

Comment

William Atashkadeh scored today. His team lost 2-1. Goal is on YouTube. Search Atashkadeh and filter it to 'Today'. Nicely taken first time finish. First goal of the season for William

Comment

""MSV is the second division, we the outsiders" - Amir Shaourzadeh

And again it is for the Würzburger Kickers in the relegation. About a year ago the third division was third in a similar situation.

It went into the Ascended Relegation to 3rd league match against 1. FC Saarbrücken. In Saarland, the Kickers won with 1: 0 and lost at home with 0:. 1 The penalties had to decide about the rise in the 3. Liga. "That was amazing. An incredible tension. But we put it. Also thanks to our outstanding audience," said Amir Shapourzadeh, a Würzburg ascent heroes remembered talking to Reviersport. In Würzburg a little euphoria around the Kickers has arisen. In the Regionalliga there were times when no 1,000 spectators came to the stadium on Dallenberg. In the 3. Liga the average has increased to 5,500 visitors per game. The MSV-game will be sold out with 10,000 fans.

The native Iranian is still going strong and could be one of the players in the squad who fulfill the dream of walkover in the 2. Bundesliga. Who would have thought before the season that the contemplative Würzburg will play for a place in the 2. Bundesliga? "We had no one on the list. We ourselves wanted to once secure the league. We have developed us continuously. Accordingly successful was our second half," says the Kickers captain. And he's right: Würzburg is undefeated for 13 games and has in 2016 only one game (0: 1 in Erfurt) lost. Especially the Winter Additions Emmanuel Taffertshoffer (1860 Munich) and Elia Soriano (Stuttgarter Kickers) have again brought quality to the squad of the team of Bernd Hollerbach.

The team will go with a wide chest in the final game against MSV Duisburg. But from an advantage will Shapourzadeh know nothing: "Duisburg is the second division MSV has a more notable squad and has significantly more money available, since we do not speak, we are the underdogs on the role as favorite..."

Würzburg had to wait until the last Sunday in the relegation opponents. In the draw were Paderborn, Frankfurt and just Duisburg. "We have been impatiently waiting for our opponents. A wish opponents we had not even. It is now with Duisburg against a second division side, who had in the meantime often been said for many and now with two games everything can straighten out again. That will be difficult enough for us, "says the 33-year-old."

http://www.reviersport.de/330834---w...senseiter.html

Wurzburg Kickers defeated Duisburg in the first leg 2:0. Shapourzadeh came off the bench in the 74th min.

Comment

Hey guys, remember that Shayan Taghavi moved to Ukraine 2nd division side Arsenal Kiev? For some reason I cannot find much information on him playing there other than him listed on their transfermarkt page.

However I did find another Iranian playing at Arsenal Kiev named Navid Nasimi. Seems like he is Ukrainian according to his transfermarkt page. He actually has featured in some games for them.

http://www.transfermarkt.com/navid-n...spieler/354326

Comment

Here is a list I compiled of Iranians playing abroad this season.
                        Please include any other players playing in at least 1st or 2nd divisions around Europe or decent leagues around the world.
                        Team Melli (called up since 2015)
                        Sardar Azmoun - Rostov - Russia Premier League
                        Saeid Ezatolahi - Rostov - Russia Premier League
                        Milad Mohammadi - Terek Grozny - Russia Premier League
                        Sajjad Shahbazzadeh - Alanyaspor - Turkey Superlig
                        Alireza Jahanbaksh - AZ - Netherlands Eredivisie
                        Reza Ghoochannejhad - Heerenveen - Netherlands Eredivisie
                        Karim Ansarifard - Panionios - Greece Superleague
                        Masoud Shojaei - Panionios - Greece Superleague
                        Ali Karimi - Dinamo Zagreb - Croatia 1.HNL
                        Morteza Pouraliganji - Al Sadd - Qatar Stars League
                        Pejman Montazeri - Al Ahli - Qatar Stars League
                        Sosha Makani - Mjondalen - Norway 1. Divisjon
                        Iranians playing in first divisions
                        Saman Ghoddos - Ostersunds - Sweden Allsvenskan
                        Amin Nazari - Falkenbergs - Sweden Allsvenskan
                        Adel Ziarat - Kalmar - Sweden Allsvenskan
                        Afshin Esmaeilzadeh – Sumgayit - Azerbaijan Premier League
                        Ebrahim Abednezhad – Sumgayit - Azerbaijan Premier League
                        Reza Heidari - PK-35 Vantaa - Finland Veikkausliiga
                        Reza Karimi - Skenderbeu Korce - Albania Superliga
                        Abbasali Akbari- Sioni Bolnisi - Georgia Umaglesi Liga
                        Porya Ahmadi – Rhyl - Wales Premier League
                        Steven Beitashour – Toronto* - Major League Soccer
                        Daniel Arzani - Melbourne City - Australian A-League
                        Mehrdad Pooladi - Al Shahania* - Qatar Stars League
                        Mojtaba Jabbari - Al Ahli* - Qatar Stars League
                        *capped by Iran
                        Iranians playing in second divisions
                        Daniel Davari - Arminia Bielefeld* - German 2. Bundesliga
                        Amir Shapourzadeh - Wurzburger Kickers* - German 2. Bundesliga
                        Navid Nasimi – Arsenal Kiev - Ukraine Second League
                        Shaho Maroufi - FC Wil - Switzerland Challenge League
                        William Atashkadeh - Orgryte - Sweden Superettan
                        Daniel Norouzi - Næstved BK - Denmark 1st Division
                        Aram Khalili - Byrne - Norway 1. Divisjon
                        *capped by Iran
                        Players I am unsure about
                        Mohammad Heydarpour – Vion Zlate Moravc - Slovakia Fortuna Liga (Not listed in their website)
                        Taha Zareei - Leixoes - Portugal Segunda Liga (Not listed in their website)
                        Shayan Taghavi - Arsenal Kiev - Ukraine Second League (Not listed in their website)

Comment

You gotta be really bored to go find players from Germany's 5th division and mention them. There's almost no chance they'll ever get anywhere and IF they do then we can mention them...

Comment

I don't get it, random Iranians abroad?
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

this thread is not necessarily for tm level player RIGHT NOW, but for those that could become tm level.So darius jalinous, jean ghafourian, and alex samizadeh are the level that were aiming for here. German fifth division...we might as well add some of our fellow pdfc members...

Comment

Working...
                              X