No announcement yet.

Iranians in Europe (without threads)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Wikipedia he has only played 50 league games and he is 25 years old. I think he is a good example of young Iranian players not being given a chance in the Iranian league and it also says he signed for a Portuguese second division club when he was 19 but there was some issues outside his control so didn’t play a game there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
      Can someone tell me what happend to our "big" talent reza karamolachap or what his name was ? didnt he play in portugal with 17-18 ?

Found myself https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reza_Karamolachaab , look at his scoring in the youth nationalteams, anyone knows why he isnt a big name ?
      I always thought he was a bit overrated, but it probably had to do with the lack of development. However there is no excuse that his career hasn’t gotten any traction in Iran. As it has been said many times here, we are our worst enemy. Strike that PGPL coaches are the worst enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
        I always thought he was a bit overrated, but it probably had to do with the lack of development. However there is no excuse that his career hasn’t gotten any traction in Iran. As it has been said many times here, we are our worst enemy. Strike that PGPL coaches are the worst enemy.
        Its wild how little playing time PGPL coaches give to our young players. So extremely short sighted, for themselves, their teams and the country's football development.

Comment

Iman Mafi in the starting lineup

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Navid Nasseri still without a club, I hope he is able to find one soon.

Comment

Samizadeh was on the bench today

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                Can someone tell me what happend to our "big" talent reza karamolachap or what his name was ? didnt he play in portugal with 17-18 ?

Found myself https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reza_Karamolachaab , look at his scoring in the youth nationalteams, anyone knows why he isnt a big name ?
                He never scored that many for the national team, somebody edited those.

Comment

Pichkah starting yet again. This time vs Malmo. He is fefinetly more match prepare than alot of our clubless and benched TM players.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Now that Naderi will be playing in Turkey, he should get a TM call up. He could help with our LB woes

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                      Now that Naderi will be playing in Turkey, he should get a TM call up. He could help with our LB woes
                      He was in turkey last year too. He’s playing 2nd division though - not good.

Comment

Samizadeh has been on the bench for all games so far with just one sub appearance.

Arash is playing now for Dalkurd.

Comment

Paya Pichkah played the full game today against Sean Sabetkar's team, Pichkah is a regular starter now in midfield

Iman Mafi subbed on at halftime, he's getting more playing time too

Comment

Iman Mafi got an assist for Jerv. Game is currently 1-1.

Comment

Paya Pichkah played the full game again today

Vafa Hakhamaneshi scored on debut, he’s in the same league as Kiyan Nassiri:

https://www.persianfootball.com/news...c-debut-video/

Comment

Sean Sabetkar back in the starting lineup over the weekend

Ryan Tafazolli started yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X