No announcement yet.

Iranians in Europe (without threads)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another full game for Arash at Dalkurd too today.

Comment

If pichkah maintains his status as starter he should honestly be called up. He is very young, has good mobility, physical presence, and technique. And he is a swedish youth international so his pedigree is not unknown.

Much rather start working him and then wasting more fckin time with players we know will never amount to anything (Sarlak, Kamyabinia, rafiei, etc)

Comment

Spoke with Paya this evening. He is very keen on playing for Iran and hopes the coaching staff contact him soon.
        golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
          Mohammad Reza Kooshki on trial with Feyenoord U21

کوشکی جوان در حال درخشش

محمدرضا کوشکی مهاجم باهوش تیم نوجوانان پیکان، خیلی آرام و بی سر و صدا به لژیونر تبدیل شد تا هلندی ها، خصوصا کادرفنی باشگاه فاینورد، او را شکار کرده تا امروز این جوان ایرانی به ستاره این تیم تبدیل شود.

کوشکی تا فصل پیش در اختیار تیم جوانان پیکان بود، اما کمتر به او توجه شد، چون او متکی به هنر فنی واستعداد در حال شکوفای خود بود تا در پیکان تنها دیده شود. اکنون او به عضویت باشگاه فاینورد هلنددرآمده است. با توجه سن کمش هم در تیم جوانان فاینورد توپ می زند و هم در تیم ب فاینورد عضویت دارد. کوشکی از پتانسیل بالایی برخوردار است که فاینوردی هاخیلی زود آن را کشف و شکار کردند. وی در زمان مدیریت سیامک رحیم پور در آکادمی باشگاه پیکان حتی به تیم ملی نوجوانان ایران راه پیدا کرد.

http://alborzvarzeshi.com/News/d?id=...10504004442426
          Is it trial or contract?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            If pichkah maintains his status as starter he should honestly be called up. He is very young, has good mobility, physical presence, and technique. And he is a swedish youth international so his pedigree is not unknown.

Much rather start working him and then wasting more fckin time with players we know will never amount to anything (Sarlak, Kamyabinia, rafiei, etc)
            He is playing for last team in 3rd rated league.
            He has to play regularly in better team at least to be considered.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
              Spoke with Paya this evening. He is very keen on playing for Iran and hopes the coaching staff contact him soon.
              Is there any indication that the coaching staff knows he exists?

Tott said in his interviews (I think with you and team meli talk) that the staff knows of Iranian players everywhere and are keeping tabs. I personally don’t believe it…..with all the issues we have from a depth perspective in midfield I find it hard to believe they wouldn’t have invited this kid by now as a test.

I hope they do….I haven’t seen much of him but his CV of being a Swedish youth national and also now starting to play more for his team at 21-22 is very good news.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

The simple fact of the position he plays should put him in contention for a tryout in this specific case

This is very different to Eckert, Tafazoli etc...

Comment

Shouldn't it be the opposite? The coaching staff should be trying to contact him, FFS! He's one of the few midfielders not playing Qatar/UAE/PGPL and is in Europe. More room for Sarlak, Nourollahi, and Rafiei I guess. Smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    Shouldn't it be the opposite? The coaching staff should be trying to contact him, FFS! He's one of the few midfielders not playing Qatar/UAE/PGPL and is in Europe. More room for Sarlak, Nourollahi, and Rafiei I guess. Smh.
                    Pretty certain that's what I said?

Paya is a very technically skilled footballer. He needs to kick on in his career a little bit further this season because he has the potential to do so.
                    golbezanpodcast.com
                    twitter.com/GolBezan
                    instagram.com/GolBezan
                    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Pretty certain that's what I said?

Paya is a very technically skilled footballer. He needs to kick on in his career a little bit further this season because he has the potential to do so.
                      Aziz, I think you misunderstood my post. I was expressing my frustration and criticism towards the coaching staff for not contacting him, not Gol Bezan.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        Aziz, I think you misunderstood my post. I was expressing my frustration and criticism towards the coaching staff for not contacting him, not Gol Bezan.
                        A lot of that comes down to pure laziness and lack of a true functioning scouting system. It sounds complicated but it's actually not hard to do. Send a couple of emails or DMs to coaches, agents etc living in target cities/countries, they can report back anonymously or otherwise.

An example of this was when Pezhman, one of our guys was asked to 'scout' Saman Ghoddos in Sweden. Very simple and cost friendly thing to do but unfortunately our federation think everything costs 10 trillion dollars.
                        golbezanpodcast.com
                        twitter.com/GolBezan
                        instagram.com/GolBezan
                        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Arash got another assist in a start today for Dalkurd. He has shown some good performances to push himself into the starting line up.

Comment

Kristoffer Khazeni is back in training after suffering from a brain tumor

https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/allsv...sk-pa-pappret/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                              Kristoffer Khazeni is back in training after suffering from a brain tumor

https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/allsv...sk-pa-pappret/
                              Man this made my day, really happy to hear this

Comment

Alexander Sami has joined Altrincham Football Club. They play in the National League, the 5th-tier of English football,

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X