No announcement yet.

Iranians in Europe (without threads)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Shahin guy does have a point, the one good Iranian that rejected Team Melli (Safari) has had the most successful career in Europe than other Iranians in recent years, not to mention plays either in the CL or Europa League.

Comment

Originally posted by shahin2000 View Post
      What makes you guys think Alex or anyone similar to his talents want to play for TM after all the fuckup players go through. If I were him, I would stay where I am and get a callup with that country. Just look at what happened to Zandi and how he was treated. To all of you future talents, stay the fuck away from Iran.
      If hes too good he might choose England...

Comment

Zandi himself said picking Iran had nothing to do with his "decline" on 90 interview.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          Alex for TM!!
          The guy was born in Iran, move to England recently (two years ago) and his name is Alex?!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            The guy was born in Iran, move to England recently (two years ago) and his name is Alex?!
            Exactly what I was thinking. Isn't his full name Alexander too? He was born in Iran and they named him after the conquerer who's so hated amongst Persians?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
              Exactly what I was thinking. Isn't his full name Alexander too? He was born in Iran and they named him after the conquerer who's so hated amongst Persians?
              He probably changed it from Abolghasem or something

Comment

could be the same case Mohammad Davari or Mehrdad Beitashour have

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  could be the same case Mohammad Davari or Mehrdad Beitashour have
                  Yeah but at least they weren't born in Iran and just moved out like 3 years ago.

Comment

What do you guys think his real name might be. let's hope it's something at least similar to Alexander.

I think his name had a 'Ali' in it so he just changed it to Alex.

I actually support that. Names make a lot of difference in football.

Comment

if you watch the video where he scored that screamer, once he gets the ball around the middle of the pitch u can hear his teammate to the right is calling out for the ball by yelling "Ali" "Ali" so im assuming thats his name.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                        What do you guys think his real name might be. let's hope it's something at least similar to Alexander.
                        I think his name had a 'Ali' in it so he just changed it to Alex.
                        I actually support that. Names make a lot of difference in football.
                        I disagree i prefer alireza than seeing iranians prostituing themselves to west. And they call themselved nationalist after!

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
                          If hes too good he might choose England...
                          He is probably not eligible to get a British passport anyways anytime soon. He can only play for Iran.

Comment

According to Fotbollskanalen.se Amin Nazari is heading to Falkenberg in Allsvenskan. It also states that he has been training with newly promoted Allsvenskan side Jönköping Södra.

http://www.fotbolltransfers.com/site/news/58722

Comment

Arya Haghighi, 20 year old Iranian-American playing for Naxxar Lions of Maltese Premier League, he has yet to make an appearance, but has been on the bench six times. He played two years for UC Irvine in NCAA Division I. He signed his contract on 31 August 2015.

http://ca.soccerway.com/players/arya...aghigi/419945/

Comment

Falkenberg have officially called for a press conference today and many expect to find Amin Nazari presented as a new signee on bosman after the expiration of his contract with Malmö FF. He's been out on loan at Fredrikstad in Norway, so if he is presented we have a couple of young Iranians in the top tier in Sweden with Saman Ghoddos and Brwa Nouri at Östersund etc.

http://www.fotbolltransfers.com/site/news/58777

Comment

Working...
                                X