No announcement yet.

Iranians in Europe (without threads)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just noticed that Navid Nasseri is without a club. Any updates on his future Gol Bezan?

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      Just noticed that Navid Nasseri is without a club. Any updates on his future Gol Bezan?
      Spoke with him last week. He's unlikely to stay in Northern Ireland.
      golbezanpodcast.com
      twitter.com/GolBezan
      instagram.com/GolBezan
      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
        Spoke with him last week. He's unlikely to stay in Northern Ireland.
        Always comes across as a well grounded and likeable guy in his interviews. Wish him well in his next step.

Comment

What is the situation with Delfi?
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
            Iman Mafi finally made the bench today for FK Jerv

Shahram Jabari hasn't made the bench yet for Lillestrom SK
            Iman Mafi made his Eliteserien debut today

https://onefootball.com/en/match/2274588

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Iman Mafi made his Eliteserien debut today
              https://onefootball.com/en/match/2274588
              Was a good point for his team too.

Comment

& Paya Pichkah subbed on in the 85th

How Pichkah will get his first callup to TM

Skokic and Estili are eating at a restaurant and talking about the next squad.

Suddenly Skokic takes a paus for a few seconds, looks down and takes a deep breath, then says,
                Hamid, I really need Piitchkah..
                Estili answers - I will call today, I will fix Pichkah for the next camp.
                Suddenly SKocic looks so happy and says, are you sure you can fix Pichkah?
                Yes 100 %, I have talked to Pichkah before..
                Skokic looks so happy and they continue to eat and talk about the squad.

3 weeks later, late at the first night at camp in Austria, Skokic knocks on Estilis room.

Estili opens and is surprised to se Skokic in the middle of the night, in his robe..
                Estili ask: what can I do for you Sko?
                Skocic answere, were is Pichkah, I want Pichkah now!
                Estili looks surprised, and replies: He is coming tomorrow, his flight arrives at 12, the flight got canceled today..
                Skockic looks confused and replies angrily: what do you mean, him?!
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Sean Sabetkar subbed on in the 90th minute today in a 1-1 draw

Comment

Paya Pichkah subbed on

Comment

Milad Nejad of Hamburg U19 team. He's 17 years old.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Arman Heidari Nezhad Mirabi
                        CLUB: C.D Leganés B juvenil (Spain)
                        POSICIÓN: Midfielder

https://www.lapreferente.com/J332594...s-b/arman.html

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Paya Pichkah starting

Comment

Paya Pichkah was the highest-rated player for Sundsvall vs. the best team in the Swedish league (FotMob).

Comment

He’s a 22 year old defensive midfielder playing in the top league in Sweden. Glad to see he started today, hopefully this run continues. He has good attacking abilities also - think his contract is up at the end of this year so big year for him.
                              He was born in Iran and played for Sweden at three different stages of youth level.
                              I hope Skocic and his boys are watching him carefully and not just reruns of Sarlak.

Comment

Rahmani was back in the squad and came on as a sub for Dalkurd the other day. Arash started the game which they lost and he played in a more advanced position.

Aria Barzegar has continued to not be in the squad for FK Vitebsk. 5 games in a row now - I can’t find the reason why.

Comment

Working...
                                X