No announcement yet.

Iranians in Europe (without threads)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another one in top-flight U19 German league.

Name: Milad Nejad Haji Lor
    Club: Hamburg SV U19
    Position: Central Midfield

https://www.transfermarkt.us/milad-n...spieler/729177

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Cap them all right now.
      I hope Mahdavikia knows about all these kids or is at least looking at them.

Comment

Another one in top-flight U19 German league.

Name: Kian Assadollahi
        Club: Vikt. Köln U19
        Position: Midfield
        Height: 1,71 m

https://www.transfermarkt.us/kian-as...spieler/810679

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Cap them all right now.
          I hope Mahdavikia knows about all these kids or is at least looking at them.
          I think that's short-sighted, let them continue to develop in their clubs and then when they get good enough, snatch them. I don't want the fact that they chose Iran so early on hinder the clubs' investment in these players.

Plus, youth teams are a crapshoot. Hopefully some of these players will move to good senior sides (dream would be a couple at least make it to the Bundesliga).

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
            I think that's short-sighted, let them continue to develop in their clubs and then when they get good enough, snatch them. I don't want the fact that they chose Iran so early on hinder the clubs' investment in these players.

Plus, youth teams are a crapshoot. Hopefully some of these players will move to good senior sides (dream would be a couple at least make it to the Bundesliga).
            Agreed. I mean for U-19 and U-21 teams.

Comment

Shayan Sadeghi

Club: Borussia Dortmund U16
              Position: Attacking midfield

Comment

Imad Jaadar

Club: SV Wehen U17 (Germany)
                Position: Defensive Midfield

Comment

Mohammad Amir Mohammadi

Club: Eintracht Norderstedt U19 (Germany top flight)
                  Position: Attacking midfield

Comment

Iran has its own Cristiano

Name: Cristiano Bani
                    Club: ACN Siena 1904 (Serie C - Italy)

According to transfermarkt, his second citizenship is Iranian. But that would make no sense cause that would mean his brother is also Iranian too, Mattia Bani, who plays for Genoa (Serie A) is also Iranian. I think this is wrong but I’ll put it here.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Agreed. I mean for U-19 and U-21 teams.
                      Good to see these options - thank you Taremiscores for these updates. Agree with you too Nokhodi.

Comment

Iran has its own Cristiano
                        Name: Cristiano Bani
                        Club: ACN Siena 1904 (Serie C - Italy)
                        According to transfermarkt, his second citizenship is Iranian. But that would make no sense cause that would mean his brother is also Iranian too, Mattia Bani, who plays for Genoa (Serie A) is also Iranian. I think this is wrong but I’ll put it here.
                        transfermarkt profile says:

"He is an Iranian-Iranian hybrid player. His father is of Iranian origin and his mother is Italian and also has Iranian citizenship."

Wasn't there a similar case with a Swiss player recently? This looks like another case of trolling. Who are these morons that have nothing better to do post BS on transfermarkt reg. supposed Iranian players?

Comment

I look at it asa two step process:

1. Invite them for a camp. This allows Iranian coaches to evaluate them and early sincere attention will impress the players, so that if thy later have a choice the likelyhood that they will pick Iran will be increased.

2. If they impress at the camp, Cap them EARLY. If the approach is what so many people postulate is to wait until they become highly successful first, they will very likely long be snatched up by their host nation (because they a)can continuaoulsy and closely monitor those players and b) have a way more systemized talent scouting system than lesser developed footbal nations).

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                            transfermarkt profile says:
                            "He is an Iranian-Iranian hybrid player. His father is of Iranian origin and his mother is Italian and also has Iranian citizenship."
                            Wasn't there a similar case with a Swiss player recently? This looks like another case of trolling. Who are these morons that have nothing better to do post BS on transfermarkt reg. supposed Iranian players?
                            The last name is Iranian, but it can be Italian too.

The real get is - if he is Iranian, then more importantly, his brother is Italian. He plays in Genoa (Serie A) - Mattia Bani. He is a centre-back and would be a starter for Team Melli.

That would be the real score. Anyway, I reached out to Cristiano and asked. Hopefully he is. But I doubt it.

Comment

Ramin Elahi

Club: Sportfreunde Lotte II (Germany)
                              Position: Attacking Midfielder

https://www.transfermarkt.us/ramin-e...spieler/619764

Comment

The last name is Iranian, but it can be Italian too.

The real get is - if he is Iranian, then more importantly, his brother is Italian. He plays in Genoa (Serie A) - Mattia Bani. He is a centre-back and would be a starter for Team Melli.

That would be the real score. Anyway, I reached out to Cristiano and asked. Hopefully he is. But I doubt it.
                                I understand and good job for reaching out to Critiano and all your efforts with these players!

It's just the term "hybrid" is just so cringy and no serious publication would ever use such a term referring to a human being. That, coupled with a the exact same recent situation with a Swiss player just reeks of trolling with some racist undertones.

Comment

Working...
                                X