Iranians in Europe (without threads)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    i know there will be many many different opinions about this but...Who thinks we should offer citizenship to Nadiem Amiri, and other afghan legionarres. He plays for hoffenheim in bundesliga, is 19 years old, and scored and assisted two this weekend. He is an attacking midfielder. This would be an excellent opportunity to stop being complete assholes to the people that are ethnically most similar to us. Thoughts??

http://image.fmkorea.com/files/attac...62d53818d3.jpg
    yes i know he plays for germany youth teams. So did dejagah.
    Let's not be qatar.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Samizadeh scored a screamer against Millwall!

https://twitter.com/ASamizadeh/statu...68602070003712

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        Samizadeh scored a screamer against Millwall!

https://twitter.com/ASamizadeh/statu...68602070003712
        This kid is really promising! At least deserves a Youth TM call up.

Best of luck to him
        Support Iran until the end

Comment

Of all the Iranians abroad that are brought up on PFDC I predict that only this Samizadeh guy, and maybe the Syrianska player if he really is of Iranian descent, will make it to TM in the next few years (quote me back by then )

Comment

lmao all their fans are calling him to get promoted to firs team at least on the bench

Comment

Idk what was better .. The goal or his celebration

Comment

Iranians in Europe (without threads)

Yeah that was the only goal of the game aswell. But the Millwall game was two months ago when he was mostly playing for the under 18 team.

Now he is usually subbed in for the under 21 teams (reserve). It's seems though they are on a very rough patch of result and have left Alex out of the last 4 under 21 matches. More recently though Alex scored the only goal in his team's 5-1 defeat to Huddersfield town, but unfortunately he was sent off later in the game after a feisty altercation with the Huddersfield goalkeeper.

Comment

Alex for TM!!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    i know there will be many many different opinions about this but...Who thinks we should offer citizenship to Nadiem Amiri, and other afghan legionarres. He plays for hoffenheim in bundesliga, is 19 years old, and scored and assisted two this weekend. He is an attacking midfielder. This would be an excellent opportunity to stop being complete assholes to the people that are ethnically most similar to us. Thoughts??

http://image.fmkorea.com/files/attac...62d53818d3.jpg
                    yes i know he plays for germany youth teams. So did dejagah.
                    No we should not act and behave like Qatar and Japan by bringing foreigners to our team.

1. Afghanistan need to have their own stars, it is so sad that many decline playing for their national team so far they have lost Moshtagh Yaghoubi to Finland, Mustafa Amini hopes to recieve Socceroos callup and Nadiem Amiri hopes to recieve Germany callup. So basically they're left with Farshad Noor who plays in the Dutch League and Edmonton's Sadi Jalali and their other expats from lower leagues in Europe.

2. There are many Iranian expats in Europe that can play for Team Melli or Team Omid eg. Birmingham's Navid Nasseri or Bolton Wanderers' Alexander Samizadeh or AS Livorno Calcio's Jami Rafati and many others.

Having said all this what I like to see is for Iran Pro League clubs provide opportunity to Afghani and Tajik talents or their expats from Europe to play in our league. With all honesty most foreign players in Iran have no quality! Our league attracts very few with International experience such as Jovanovic, Bengston, Umania, Samuel to name a few.

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
                      Having said all this what I like to see is for Iran Pro League clubs provide opportunity to Afghani and Tajik talents or their expats from Europe to play in our league. With all honesty most foreign players in Iran have no quality! Our league attracts very few with International experience such as Jovanovic, Bengston, Umania, Samuel to name a few.
                      I don't really see that happening any time soon, for that to happen clubs will have to waste their Asian foreign spot which generally goes to Uzbek, Iraqi or better Asian international players or even worse waste the open foreign spot. Some foreign players in the league are not very good but they are still much better than Afghan internationals, recently except some lower rate Brazilians here and there, you can see much stronger foreign players in most teams that are either international or played at a solid level, out of those you mentioned:

Hamza Younes (ex Bulgarian league with UCL experience), Augsto Cesar (loan from Internacional of Brazil), Iain Ramsay (Phillipines key player), Hrayr Mkoyan (Armenia NT), Aloys Nong (ex La Liga), Fozil Musaev (Uzbek NT) etc...

So yeah it's difficult to imagine any Afghan's in the IPL, maybe Azadegan would be more realistic however their "expats" is another story, depending on their level it could happen

Comment

So after a few months, this thread I opened finally has its first proper result, the discovery of the young, Bolton striker, Alex Samizadeh. He looks like quite a talent and is absolutely tearing it up with u18 and u21 teams prompting many Bolton fans who wanting him to be included in first team. He is quick , strong, technical , with a great long distance strike, and accurate in box finishing . Basically all that u would want in a forward this boy has it. All I haven't seen is heading and link up play ( link up play isn't really showcased through highlights ) . Fully Iranian so no real need to worry about him going somewhere else if our federation makes a move. Other potential candidates include Jean ghafourian who is more or less a starter for Bayer Leverkusen youth them and plays for them in uefa youth league ( youth champions league) , where th missed out on qualification to th next round by 1 pt, in a group with Barcelona and Roma, two of the strongest academies in the world. Also norouzi who is on loan to some team in Denmark from Giants brondby is a young full back who declared his willingness to play for TM. Let's keep searching to see what we can find

Comment

What makes you guys think Alex or anyone similar to his talents want to play for TM after all the fuckup players go through. If I were him, I would stay where I am and get a callup with that country. Just look at what happened to Zandi and how he was treated. To all of you future talents, stay the fuck away from Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by shahin2000 View Post
                            What makes you guys think Alex or anyone similar to his talents want to play for TM after all the fuckup players go through. If I were him, I would stay where I am and get a callup with that country. Just look at what happened to Zandi and how he was treated. To all of you future talents, stay the fuck away from Iran.
                            Perhaps you can advise them to move to qatar.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

It's so funny when people blame Zandi, Dejagah, Gucci's etc club career failures on playing for TM

Comment

i smell iraqi

Comment

Working...
                                X