No announcement yet.

Iranians in Europe (without threads)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since signing for Pangelios in the Greek 2nd Division, Daghestani has made 3 appearances for his team (2 starts).

Also Mobin Mir Doraghi has played 3 times also for Panserrikos in the Greek 2nd Division.
    Last edited by irani8perspolis; 04-18-2017, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
      Since signing for Pangelios in the Greek 2nd Division, Daghestani has made 3 appearances for his team (2 starts).

Also Mobin Mir Doraghi has played 3 times also for Panserrikos in the Greek 2nd Division.
      I don't even wanna know what websites you had to dig up, how much dodgy google translates you had to put up with just to get these statistics.

Good job!

Comment

Amin Nazari scored today for his team in Superettan. FT: 1-1

Comment

Alessandro Hojabrpour goal for Canada in CONCACAF U-17 Championship:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
            Alessandro Hojabrpour goal for Canada in CONCACAF U-17 Championship:

He's Iranian?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
              He's Iranian?
              "He names his parents, Payman and Teresa, as his biggest supporters in his goal to one day become a professional soccer player."

https://www.whitecapsfc.com/youth/el...dro-hojabrpour

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

The kid is obviously of Iranian & Italian descent, the name gives it away. Possibly more nationalities from his mother's side in addition to Canadian and Italian.

Comment

For those who care: 24 year old Iranian striker Porya Ahmadi started the 2016/17 season with Rhyl in the Welsh Premier League, he scored 3 goals in 14 games before moving at the half season to Stalybridge Celtic in the National League North (English 6th tier), he scored 2 goals in 13 games and his team got relegated.

Comment

Other updates about lesser known players:

-22 year old CB Milad Mansoori is playing with Schwachhausen in the Bremenliga (German 5th tier), he has scored 1 goal in 10 games

-21 year old Iranian-American CM Milahd Mansoori recently signed a contract with Homburg in the Regionliga (German 4th tier) after playing the first half of the season with 6th tier side Viersen where he played 14 games. So far he has only made 1 bench appearance for his new team.

-22 year old CM Aram Abdelkarim who formerly played for Fortuna Dusseldorf II signed with Wattenscheid 09 (playing in German 4th tier) at the half season and has made 5 appearances so far.

-19 year old CM Darius Jalinous is starting to become a regular with Ingolstadt II in the 4th tier, he has played 14 times this season and scored 1. He is a player who I think has the potential to play in 3rd or 2nd tier in a few years (maybe potentially a depth player for TM in a couple of years).

-24 year old CM Mobin Mirdoraghi made his 4th appearance with Greek 2nd div side Panserraikos

-25 year old CM Hamed Adabi Motlaghi has made 10 appearances and scored once with Ungheni in the Moldovan Premier League

-Former Rah Ahan youth player Shervin Razminia now plays with Gouveia in the Portuguese 3rd Div, he has made 4 appearances since joining the team in Jan 2017

-Taha Zareei also joined Gouveia at the half season (Jan 2017) and has made 5 appearances so far

-former Pars Jam player (when they played in the 3rd tier) Shayan Taghavi joined Ukranian 2nd Div side Arsenal Kyiv in 2016 and made his first appearance for the team last week

-24 year old CM Shaho Maroufi has played 12 matches this season with Wil in the Suisse 2nd Div

Comment

What ever happened to Jami Rafati and Shervin Radjabali-Fardi? They seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                        What ever happened to Jami Rafati and Shervin Radjabali-Fardi? They seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth.
                        Rajabali-Fardi was too injured to continue professional football if I am not mistaken he busted his left knee twice. Jami Rafati was regressed to third division in Italy and most likely gave up.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                          Rajabali-Fardi was too injured to continue professional football if I am not mistaken he busted his left knee twice. Jami Rafati was regressed to third division in Italy and most likely gave up.
                          Shame with Rajabali Fardi, he was a good player.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                            Shame with Rajabali Fardi, he was a good player.
                            Yup, I was watching him as our future LB and he got seriously injured. He was bad luck otherwise he was young and physically strong.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                              Yup, I was watching him as our future LB and he got seriously injured. He was bad luck otherwise he was young and physically strong.
                              We really lucked out with Mohammadi at LB. I still think our RB position is not fully established, but it is great that Mohammadi seems to have taken the mantle as our starting LB so quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                                We really lucked out with Mohammadi at LB. I still think our RB position is not fully established, but it is great that Mohammadi seems to have taken the mantle as our starting LB so quickly.
                                You must be kidding! We have Ramin Rezaian and Vouria Ghafouri in RB. Both of them are great. We need a reliable sub for LB position. Mohamad Ansari from Persepolis is only good in defensive play and he has been injured recently.

Comment

Working...
                                X