No announcement yet.

Iranians in Europe (without threads)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the number of Arsenal fans on here, this might become the 4th most popular thread on PFDC.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      Is this the infamous Bahador Pourkey of the Iranian National Team??? If so, please pass on my congratulations to him for winning the balon d'or this year. Well deserved
      Totally undeserved. Kanybira > Bahador if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
        By the number of Arsenal fans on here, this might become the 4th most popular thread on PFDC.
        havent finished fourth for two seasons mate

Comment

Davoud Jalinous 17 year old Iranian-German winger playing for Augsburg U19. He has made 11 appearances for the U19 team this season and has made one assist.

http://ca.soccerway.com/players/dawoud-jalinous/454213/
          http://www.transfermarkt.com/dawoud-...spieler/380271

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
            Davoud Jalinous 17 year old Iranian-German winger playing for Augsburg U19. He has made 11 appearances for the U19 team this season and has made one assist.
            http://ca.soccerway.com/players/dawoud-jalinous/454213/
            http://www.transfermarkt.com/dawoud-...spieler/380271
            been mentioned in this thread before I think lol

Comment

been mentioned in this thread before I think lol
              sorry I didn't see it

Comment

I wonder what happened to that tattooed cocky looking German/Iranian who played for Leverkusen's*U19/U21?

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  I wonder what happened to that tattooed cocky looking German/Iranian who played for Leverkusen's*U19/U21?
                  jean ghafourian. He moved to viktoria koln in the winter. (plays for their youth team). They have some other players from leverkusen youth teams as well, not sure if it is a farm team for them or what connection their is. But tbh, Ghafourian seemed to distracted with looks, girls, etc to really make it. Plus I think his family is very wealthy, always driving around on snapchat with a porsche and whatnot, probably not that much motivation for him...

Comment

jean ghafourian. He moved to viktoria koln in the winter. (plays for their youth team). They have some other players from leverkusen youth teams as well, not sure if it is a farm team for them or what connection their is. But tbh, Ghafourian seemed to distracted with looks, girls, etc to really make it. Plus I think his family is very wealthy, always driving around on snapchat with a porsche and whatnot, probably not that much motivation for him...
                    So you are trying to say he already has the money, cars, and girls?

So WTF does he even want to be a footballer for?

Comment

"The Iranian 'fighter' who wants to become "famous"!

In spite of five decapitated by Panaigialeios any ... rezilikia and trouble with Nima Ntagkestani. Fortunately the club responsible they got wind of time and sent the Iranian defensive back home to get regular paper!

Otherwise, he should luck always accompany the Iranian player as accompanying and Mark Asigkmpa a moon playing in Panachaiki!

The Ntagkestani went last week in his native hastily, only to set a theme in the military service, as leaked. He went for a more serious reason, as it turned out the "P" reportage: to ensure normal visa staying in Greece, due to work. You know what visa had come? With hiking, than those lasting one months. With such visa had brought the previous koumantadoroi the OIP, manatzerikoi koumantadoroi. The validity of the tourist visa ended last week, found fortunately in time, young koumantadoroi PAE, and so I went to the 19 years in Iran. To get regular visa upon presentation of the contract and other documents.

If Ntagkestani not go to Iran and either accept a formal check by a police officer or involved in any story (eg an accident), the liver would send him home with deportation! Will it were illegal, ie. As it was, for a time, and Mark Asigkmpa. The Panachaiki did not care two years ago for his visa Ghanaian backs and fortunately not controlled by anyone. There happened to be checked ...

The Ntagkestani, who returned Tuesday from Aigio is the third Iranian footballer who plays in Greek league. The two compatriots is most famous: Karim Ansarifarnt Olympiakos and Panionios Shoji Massoud. The Nima at the moment is in the group of fighters, but seeks to soon join the group of famous! Dimitris Spanos believes the authentic talent and talking about him with the best words.

On Sunday, the match against Agrotikos Asteras in fragrant, Iranian-back is probably the basic 11ada.

The Ntagkestani struggled to his homeland with Saba Battery Qom earlier in Malaysia by Frenz United. It is international with small national of the country."

http://www.pelop.gr/?page=article&DocID=349085

Comment

Is this dude Dejagah's brother or something?

http://www.transfermarkt.com/seyed-a...spieler/123011

Comment

Yes his older brother. He, alongside another iranian guy appeared in that famous 2001 Nike commercial with Ronaldinho, Claudio Lopez and Mendieta.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                            Is this dude Dejagah's brother or something?

http://www.transfermarkt.com/seyed-a...spieler/123011
                            I remember finding him on Football Manager when I tried to search for Iranians that were also EU Nationals. He was at Paykan at the time.

Comment

Navid Nasseri (20y old British-Iranian kid that used to be at Birmingham and was lately on a preseason trial at AIK) has officially signed with Syrianska in Superettan, which also was Saman Ghoddos previous team. The team that gave him a shot to establish his talent. Best of luck, Navid.

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
                                Navid Nasseri (20y old British-Iranian kid that used to be at Birmingham and was lately on a preseason trial at AIK) has officially signed with Syrianska in Superettan, which also was Saman Ghoddos previous team. The team that gave him a shot to establish his talent. Best of luck, Navid.
                                Navid made his debut today when Syrianska entered Superettan 2017. Syrianska was up 2-1 in the 73th minute when they subbed in Nasseri, but somehow lost (!) 2-3 after 2-2 in the 78th and 2-3 in the 90th against Degerfors. Didn't see the game so don't know if he was involved in the goals, but nevertheless not a good look.

Comment

Working...
                                X