X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
    [B] Mobin Mir Doraghi from Persepolis.
    LOL

This guy was brought to Perspolis due to his dad's money. Otherwise he was nowhere near IPL level. That was one of the biggest farces from the Derakhshan era.

But ok, good luck to him.

Comment

Arzani does not start:

I am certain he will get 20-30 mins though.

He is a little lightweight, and the probably why he does not start.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
        Arzani is set to make his debut against 3rd placed side, Brisbane Roar.

Melbourne city find themselves in a tough scenario, where 7 current suspensions forces them to put out a youthful side in what's otherwise, a big game for them.

It seems that Arzani has become a central attacking midfielder during his time at Melbourne, swapping over from a left back position.

He has been vital to the Melbourne City under-23's championship winning run, scoring a penalty in the grand final to see his team win 3-2.

Watch his goal from 0:20 seconds

https://mobile.twitter.com/Melbourne...14608934572033

Of the 7 senior player suspended, Brattan and Malik are included, two players that Arzani could possibly replace in the game today.

A PFDC member who lives in Japan did ask him on Twitter whether he would play for Iran or Australia.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AryoHadi1...96398505848832

Arzani left a like on the tweet, which metaphorically represents that he would like to somehow play for both nations simultaneously!

He has also given us a few clues as to which country he would like to play for, by imitating Ali Daei's famous moustache.

In all seriousness, he grew the stache for Movember, which raises awareness (and money) for men's health issues. To quote, he says "it has taken me 5 months to grow this (sibil)", which puts his persian genetics in to doubt.

The game starts in less than 3 hours.
        Bro wtf that was my tweet lmao [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
        I completely forgot he liked it, just remembered now that you mentioned it haha.
        In any case hope Daniel makes the decision to play for Iran, for now hopefully his career takes off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion
          Tell us more about Japan. Are you half Japanese like Yu Darvish, Aria Hasegawa and May Hashimoto? How is Iranian image in Japan?
          I'm half Iranian, half Filipino. But I was born and raised here, and naturalized so I'm a Japanese citizen and passport holder.

There's probably only around 5000 Iranians in Japan so not that many. I would say they have a relatively positive image with regular Japanese people, though I suppose we can be a little intimidating. Whenever Iran's volleyball team comes over I always go watch a few games. We're small in number but are always the loudest f*ckers in the stadium, so we have a reputation for being crazy fans [emoji23] good times haha

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
            I'm half Iranian, half Filipino. But I was born and raised here, and naturalized so I'm a Japanese citizen and passport holder.
            So how come your English is so good?

Comment

Iranians in Europe (without threads)

Good to hear that our image not remained negative from 1990s influx of Iranian immigrants. I had few close Japanese friends from Fukouka and Tokyo. They were all polite, friendly and fun. How is their opinion about Iranian football players or NT.
              There were a few bad apples in the past, like Iranians associated with the Yakuza/underground crime etc. but the majority of Iranians have maintained a positive image.
              In my experience most Japanese regard Iran as having one of the best NT's in Asia, for quite a long time. Players like Azmoun and Jahanbaksh are pretty well known now. Players from the past like Nekounam, Mahdavikia, Ali Karimi are known by older guys.

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                So how come your English is so good?
                Because I went to an international school for 10 years. Also, my mother and sister speak with me in English. I alternate between English and Farsi with my father.

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu! It is nice to have you around!
                  Yoroshiku likewise, haha. Now let's stop, for the sake of not hijacking this thread lol

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Because I went to an international school for 10 years. Also, my mother and sister speak with me in English. I alternate between English and Farsi with my father.

Persiangooner, you are one of my favorite members here.. Its awesome how you speak english so well and can understand some of the cheeky banter i post here lol

plus ur a gooner

Comment

Cool! So are you from Tokyo? In that case say hello to Takashi (a friend of mine), from me!

ps. have you ever been to Iran/Philippine? and do you speak any Filipino?

Ps2. Sai kin do yo?

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                        Persiangooner, you are one of my favorite members here.. Its awesome how you speak english so well and can understand some of the cheeky banter i post here lol

plus ur a gooner
                        Likewise man, glad to be on PFDC with awesome members like you!
                        It's hard to be a gooner these days, with all the trolling [emoji23]guess I just gotta take it on the chin and hope we do well haha

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                          Cool! So are you from Tokyo? In that case say hello to Takashi (a friend of mine), from me!

ps. have you ever been to Iran/Philippine? and do you speak any Filipino?

Ps2. Sai kin do yo?
                          Yes I've lived most of my life in Tokyo.

I've been to both countries quite a lot. We often visit my grandparents in Shiraz, and my cousins in Tehran. Haven't been back in a few years, though so hopefully I can go back soon!

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Yes I've lived most of my life in Tokyo.

I've been to both countries quite a lot. We often visit my grandparents in Shiraz, and my cousins in Tehran. Haven't been back in a few years, though so hopefully I can go back soon!

Do you know Misagh Bahadoran?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                              Do you know Misagh Bahadoran?
                              I know who he is, yes. If you're asking if I know him personally, then no.

ZendebadIran!

Comment

I know who he is, yes. If you're asking if I know him personally, then no.

Is this the infamous Bahador Pourkey of the Iranian National Team??? If so, please pass on my congratulations to him for winning the balon d'or this year. Well deserved

Comment

Working...
                                X