Iranians in Europe (without threads)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
    Like why would he even want to play for Iraq? What can you hope to achieve there?
    Well I guess he saw it better than not playing international soccer at all. Cause let's be honest, he wasn't good enough to be called up for Sweden or Iran. Iraq was his best bet. Same with that other guy Neil Yadolahi, but I think that guy was actually Iranian. Brwa might be an Iraqi Kurd who was just born in Iran.

Comment

Can we add Abedzadeh to the list? He plays for Barreirense now, although I'm not sure in which division they play.
      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
        Can we add Abedzadeh to the list? He plays for Barreirense now, although I'm not sure in which division they play.
        3rd league of Portugal

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
          If Brwa Nouri is an Iranian Kurd who has an Iraqi passport and chooses to play for Iraq, he is one dumb son of a *****.

The Iraqi Football Federation must have persuaded him to play for them instead.

But really, if he is Iranian he is a bi-gheyrat. I'm hoping he's an Iraqi Kurd.
          Bro its not like he would ever play for TM. So does it really matter what he does?

One player I would keep a tab on is Shaho Maroufi who plays in Swiss league. He has the potential o be startin fix in the super league couple years down the road and I think has the best chance of making himself available for TM.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by serghe View Post
            Daniel Arzani - Melbourne City - Australian A-League
            He is a big prospect over here, but he is Australian youth player and more then likely be capped early if he starts playing for Melbourne in the next few season. Australians have been on a rampage capping any player with duel nationalities early.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Iron-Ghost View Post
              He is a big prospect over here, but he is Australian youth player and more then likely be capped early if he starts playing for Melbourne in the next few season. Australians have been on a rampage capping any player with duel nationalities early.
              Arzani has 4 star skills in fifa and hes not even 18 y/o yet...

Comment

Iranians in Europe (without threads)

Daniel Arzani played the last 12 minutes of the game against Perth Glory in the A-league, losing 3-2.

I have to say I didn't expect him to impress so much at his age (18 I think).

For a left-back his dribbling is REALLY good. He can whip in a corner aswell, which always good when you're a wing back.

I predict he will start around 2-3 games this season (and many more times as a sub), especially since the main Left-back, Caceres, has a decent chance of a move to Europe in January.

Comment

19 year old (turned 19 this October) Darius Jalinous scored on 22 Oct. in Ingolstadt II (Regionliga) 1-1 draw against Bayern Hof. He has slowly started to break into the starting 11, 1 goal in 6 games for him now. He is one we should keep an eye on.

Here is a video of his goal, shocking goalkeeping, but nonethless a goal is a goal.

Comment

http://www.mcsa-web.org.au/Page.asp?...14&org=mcsacom

I love their jersey sponsor

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                      Hahaha awesome, I wanna see our TM jerseys with those on
                      Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
                        Hahaha awesome, I wanna see our TM jerseys with those on
                        that sponsor is straight fire

Comment

Love how FIFA 17 has listed Brwa Nouri as Iranian lol
                          It has him listed as Iraqi
                          http://sofifa.com/player/176724

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                            It has him listed as Iraqi
                            http://sofifa.com/player/176724
                            They changed it dude.... I wrote that comment a while ago.

Comment

They changed it dude.... I wrote that comment a while ago.
                              But he was actually born in Iran.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
                              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
                              And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Remember Navid Nasseri? 20y old attacking midfielder from Manchester that was brought up in Birminghams academy? He's got a trial at AIK in Sweden.

First off, it's just a test since AIK always brings in young trialists from around the world during their winter breaks to evaulate and keep track (sometimes even as a favor for agents to attract clubs to their clients), so with that being said I can't really see him having a chance to break in to the arguably best squad in Sweden. BUT, it may lead to some noise that a smaller club picks him up. Great news anyways. Hope it goes well!

For those interested, he'll probably be tested tomorrow in AIK's friendly against Dalkurd at 15:00 CET.

http://www.aikfotboll.se/Article.aspx?contentID=10374

Comment

Working...
                                X