No announcement yet.

Iranians in Europe (without threads)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have seen Zamani play numerous times for the Ajax youth teams. He is not the most talented player in his age group. Quite technical and a fast winger, but seems to lack the football inteligence which is necessary to play on the highest youth level (which Ajax is). I am curious how he will develop the coming years but for now definetly not interesting enough.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
      The Afghans i met in The Netherlands (and their are a lot of them here) are arrogant and see themselfs as better than us Iranians. I also met this Zamani guy & he fits exactly between the rest of the Afghans here. So no, i don't feel the warmth some here try to push on us when it comes to Afghan - Iran relations...
      1. If we were treated the same way by Afghanis as the way Iran and Iranians treated Afghani immigrant in Iran, we would not only see ourselves better than them, we'd be hating them too. So it's extremely easy to understand them.

2. A few Afghani immigrants in the Netherlands are not representative for the whole country Afghanistan.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        In case of Zamani, despite the huge talent and even in case of his desire to represent TM, i highly doubt IFF agree to invite him as this will be the first time ever both parents are not Iranian.
        If neither parent is Iranian then he has no Iranian blood. Case closed.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Why do we discuss about Zamani? Good luck to him, hope he represents Afghanistan, only because he was born in Iran it doesnt make him interessting for TM, everyone loves to play for his own country.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
            1. If we were treated the same way by Afghanis as the way Iran and Iranians treated Afghani immigrant in Iran, we would not only see ourselves better than them, we'd be hating them too. So it's extremely easy to understand them.

2. A few Afghani immigrants in the Netherlands are not representative for the whole country Afghanistan.
            1. ahh, so because they're ill treated in Iran, they should act like their better than Iranians everywhere?

2. a few? there are 4 times more of them here than we have Iranians

Nevertheless ; my point still is, as they don't see us as one, why should we? We also have enough in common with a lot of other ethniticities, some are more friendly to us than the Afghans are, we should cuddle with them too?

Sorry for the off topic by the way, i will leave it here / case closed ; )
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Not sure where to put this as he is playing in Canada but here is Alessandro Feridun Hojabrpour who plays for Pacific FC in the Canadian Premier League , I have watched him play a few times through the live games on Skybet. Looks a tidy defensive midfielder but is obviously playing in a lower level league albeit one which is newly formed and on the rise. He is only 18.
              https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ales...spieler/528654
              Just looked on his Wikipedia, his dad is Iranian and his mom Italian and was born in Canada.

Nice little profile on him from when he played for the Whitecaps youth team
              https://www.whitecapsfc.com/youth/el...dro-hojabrpour

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                1. ahh, so because they're ill treated in Iran, they should act like their better than Iranians everywhere?

2. a few? there are 4 times more of them here than we have Iranians

Nevertheless ; my point still is, as they don't see us as one, why should we? We also have enough in common with a lot of other ethniticities, some are more friendly to us than the Afghans are, we should cuddle with them too?

Sorry for the off topic by the way, i will leave it here / case closed ; )
                I guess you are viewing it thru ur personal experiences in the netherlands. Thats normal. But, I think there are far more afghans in the US and I have had almost the exact opposite experiences as you have had.

Comment

These are the players I have that have not been called up to Team Melli since Asian Cup and are still eligible to play for Team Melli.

These are only players that are playing 1st Division clubs. Any others I am missing?

Other than first three on the list, do not see any others getting called up to Team Melli soon.

Mehrdad Mohammadi – Aves - Portuguese Primeira Liga
                  Omid Noorafkan – Charleroi - Belgian First Division A
                  Younes Delfi – Charleroi - Belgian First Division A
                  Reza Ghoochannejhad – Apoel - Cypriot First Division
                  Daleho Irandust – BK Hacken - Swedish Allsvenskan
                  Sherko Faiqi – IK Sirius - Swedish Allsvenska
                  Paya Pichkah – GIF Sundsvall - Swedish Allsvenskan
                  Sosha Makani – Mjondalen - Norwegian Eliteserien
                  Peyman Babaei – Sumgayit - Azerbaijani Premier League
                  Peyman Keshavarz – Sumgayit - Azerbaijani Premier League
                  Amirhossein Najafi – Sabah - Azerbaijani Premier League
                  Reza Biqdelo – Sabah - Azerbaijani Premier League
                  Porya Ahmadi – Aberystwyth Town - Welsh Premier League
                  Steven Beitashour – Los Angeles - USA Major League Soccer
                  Alessandro Hojabrpour – Pacific - Canadian Premier League

Comment

Gabala 0:2 Sumqayit

*Payman Babaei and Mehdi Sharifi both started the match
                    *Mehdi makes his debut and scored both goals so far for Sumqayit
                    *Match currently in the 58th min.
                    Last edited by aenima_8; 08-17-2019, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post

Lmao that league is a joke for a player of Sharifis caliber. Only good thing is Azeri league is UEFA so hopefully he can move to another Euro team afterwards

Comment

2 decent goals tbh.
                        This guy has talent. Injuries slowed him down big time. Hope he bounce back!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1RjqM9A...=1ctl1gaq1v2zf
                        Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Very good news if he can continue and win the golden boot there he can earn a move to a semi decent euro league like Poland ukraine or romania
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Sharifi scored from P. K but they lost 1-2 against Neftchi

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Here is an updated list of Iranian players I have been compiling

Team Melli Abroad / Europe
                              Alireza Jahanbakhsh – Brighton & Hove Albion - English Premier League
                              Saman Ghoddos – Amiens - French Ligue 1
                              Sardar Azmoun – Zenit Saint Petersburg - Russian Premier League
                              Amir Abedzadeh – Maritimo - Portuguese Primeira Liga
                              Mehdi Taremi – Rio Ave - Portuguese Primeira Liga
                              Mehrdad Mohammadi – Aves - Portuguese Primeira Liga
                              Kaveh Rezaei – Charleroi - Belgian First Division A
                              Ali Gholizadeh – Charleroi - Belgian First Division A
                              Saeid Ezatolahi – Eupen - Belgian First Division A
                              Omid Ebrahimi – Eupen - Belgian First Division A
                              Milad Mohammadi – Gent - Belgian First Division A
                              Majid Hosseini – Trabzonspor - Turkish Super Lig
                              Allahyar Sayyadmanesh – Fenerbahce - Turkish Super Lig
                              Sadegh Moharrami – Lokomotiva Zagreb - Croatian Prva Liga
                              Morteza Pouraliganji – Al Arabi - Qatari Stars League
                              Karim Ansarifard – Al Sailiya - Qatari Stars League
                              Ramin Rezaeian – Al Shahania - Qatari Stars League

Iranians Abroad / 1st Division
                              Younes Delfi – Charleroi - Belgian First Division A
                              Shabab Zahedi – Olimpik Donetsk - Ukrainian Premier League
                              Reza Ghoochannejhad – PEC Zwolle - Dutch Eredivisie
                              Daleho Irandust – BK Hacken - Swedish Allsvenskan
                              Sherko Faiqi – IK Sirius - Swedish Allsvenskan
                              Paya Pichkah – GIF Sundsvall - Swedish Allsvenskan
                              Mehdi Sharifi – Sumgayit - Azerbaijani Premier League
                              Peyman Babied – Sumgayit - Azerbaijani Premier League
                              Amirhossein Najafi – Sabah - Azerbaijani Premier League
                              Reza Biqdelo – Sabah - Azerbaijani Premier League
                              Sam Shaban – Palanga - Lithuanian A Lyga
                              Armin Mir Doraghi – Yerevan - Armenian Premier League
                              Honar Abdi – Kokkolan - Finnish Veikkausliiga
                              Porya Ahmadi – Aberystwyth Town - Welsh Premier League
                              Steven Beitashour – Los Angeles - USA Major League Soccer
                              Alessandro Hojabrpour – Pacific - Canadian Premier League

Iranians Abroad / 2nd Division
                              Ryan Tafazolli – Hull City - English Championship
                              Siavash Haghnazari – Volyn Lutsk - Ukrainian First League
                              Agil Etemadi – Almere City - Dutch Eerste Divisie
                              Emil Vatani – Hvidovre - Danish First Division
                              Soroush Teymouri – Dubrava - Croatian Druga HNL
                              Sean Sabetkar – Vasteras - Swedish Superettan
                              Dawoud Jalinous – Brda - Slovenian Second League
                              Dariush Jalinous – Brda - Slovenian Second League
                              Amir Bashti - Atlanta United 2 - USL Championship

Iranians Abroad / Youth Teams
                              Amir Erfan Izadi – Leganes U19 - Spanish La Liga
                              Arash Ahmadi – Norwich U18 - English Premier League

Comment

I would like to add that amir bashti, ex San Jose earthquakes youth team ,Stanford winger/fwd, who was drafted to MLS side Atlanta United is training with Holstein Kiel in Bundesliga 2. I was coached by his previous coach, and have talked to many that have worked with him, and actually saw him play in person. He is a really technically gifted player with a great eye for goal, who has also represented US youth teams, scored in friendlies vs Fulham and others while at stanford. Its weird that he hasnt got more traction in the states, and maybe the reason for that is him being of iranian descent, or not a very physical player, but hopefully he can prove himself in germany.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B06Ux4IAISy/

Comment

Working...
                                X