No announcement yet.

Iranians in Europe (without threads)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, we have this kid named Hossein Zamani that is tearing up the Ajax youth team and is considered one of their best prospects in recent years. He's primarily a left winger in the U17 and being promoted to U19. Raised in Amsterdam and has been scouted by Manchester United. He's born late 2002. His parents are of Afghan descent, but it seems like Hossein was born in Iran so maybe there's a chance that he and/or his family has some affinity for Iran as well. Interesting prospect to monitor regardless.

Here's two of his goals last season that were included in the goals of the season highlight reel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v09IFA_i2k#t=3m17s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v09IFA_i2k#t=1m11s

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
      Guys, we have this kid named Hossein Zamani that is tearing up the Ajax youth team and is considered one of their best prospects in recent years. He's primarily a left winger in the U17 and being promoted to U19. Raised in Amsterdam and has been scouted by Manchester United. He's born late 2002. His parents are of Afghan descent, but it seems like Hossein was born in Iran so maybe there's a chance that he and/or his family has some affinity for Iran as well. Interesting prospect to monitor regardless.

Here's two of his goals last season that were included in the goals of the season highlight reel:

he was born in masshad

Comment

Some terrific Afghan prospects. Nadiem Amiri at 1899 Hoffenheim is another great player.

On Transfermarkt - says nationality Afghanistan. Do not think we have a realistic shot at him. Some Afghanis have bad memories of Iran. Plus, I think Zamani, if he keeps going the route he is - can make the Netherlands team.
        Last edited by Tehranto; 09-10-2018, 11:57 AM.

Comment

We should get Nadiem Amiri, if Portugal can get William Carvalho from Angola or Qatar getting South Americans

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            We should get Nadiem Amiri, if Portugal can get William Carvalho from Angola or Qatar getting South Americans
            He was on an Iranian program last year ...

Comment

Are we really that desperate to recruit afghans for TM?
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                Are we really that desperate to recruit afghans for TM?
                He was born in Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                  He was born in Iran
                  If we are to believe his description then he has pure afghan blood.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

And they are Aryan/Iranic, just like us. What's your point? If Turks like Ozil who have pure Turkish blood can play for Germany, then Afghans born in Iran can as well (if they want to of course)
                    Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 09-10-2018, 01:34 PM.

Comment

And they Aryan/Iranic, just like us. What's your point? If Turks like Ozil who have pure Turkish blood can play for Germany, then Afghans born in Iran can as well (if they want to of course)
                      مشکل دوتا شد.

Comment

مشکل دوتا شد.
                        مشکل شما شاید دوتا شد، ولی ما که مشکلی نداریم

Comment

Afghans, Tajiks, and Kurds are Iranian as well, they just happen to be born outside of Iran’s current reduced borders

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                            Afghans, Tajiks, and Kurds are Iranian as well, they just happen to be born outside of Iran’s current reduced borders

Comment

And they are Aryan/Iranic, just like us. What's your point? If Turks like Ozil who have pure Turkish blood can play for Germany, then Afghans born in Iran can as well (if they want to of course)
                              We all know KC's racist attitude when it comes to theese discussions. We don't need to also use his vocabulary, eventhough he may get the point better when we use it
                              Of course you are right still. Me having two iranian parents doesn't change the fact that (me being born in germany) I am a german on the same level like any other german.
                              BTW:
                              @KC Can you tell which "blood" is iranian and which is afghan or whatever? I thought we only have different blood types. Didn't know that blood can have a nationality :/
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                                We all know KC's racist attitude when it comes to theese discussions. We don't need to also use his vocabulary, eventhough he may get the point better when we use it
                                Of course you are right still. Me having two iranian parents doesn't change the fact that (me being born in germany) I am a german on the same level like any other german.
                                BTW:
                                @KC Can you tell which "blood" is iranian and which is afghan or whatever? I thought we only have different blood types. Didn't know that blood can have a nationality :/
                                That type my purely Iranian friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X