No announcement yet.

Iranians in Europe (without threads)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Khodabakhsian is any good, Kia and Hashemian will introduce him to TM. They are his coaches.

Comment

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/42839505

Navid Nasseri signs for English League One side Gillingham. Think his team in Sweden got relegated with him last season, Syrianska.

Comment

Originally posted by serghe View Post
        http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/42839505

Navid Nasseri signs for English League One side Gillingham. Think his team in Sweden got relegated with him last season, Syrianska.
        Some real news on this thread. Fucking finally

Comment

Man the 8-0ers have managed to get some good deals in La Liga:

Salem Al Dawsari, Fahad Al Mowallad and Yahia Sahari move to Racing Santander
          Al Mowallad goes to Levante
          Al-Shehri to Leganes
          Al Dawsari to Villareal

And a few other 8-0ers to Spanish 2nd division and youth sides.

Imagine if even Dejagah got a chance to train, let alone play, with a La Liga team now just to get some fitness up! Shame...

Comment

Nice information and the europe based players that shows the rankings of the hosts. It would be worth adding the players south of Persian Gulf with the rankings of the countries. Maybe this will wake up some players who have gone south...

Comment

Anyone know more info on Amir Erfan Izadi?

Apparently he plays for one of CD Leganes youth teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was at the AIK - Syrianska cup tie this past weekend and Syrianska subbed in 20y old Daniel Reza Hossein Tabrizi. Seems like he used to play tier 3-4 football til now, as he has gotten picked up by Syrianska (Ghoddos and Nasseri's old club). Maybe he'll get some playing time this season then..

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
                  I was at the AIK - Syrianska cup tie this past weekend and Syrianska subbed in 20y old Daniel Reza Hossein Tabrizi. Seems like he used to play tier 3-4 football til now, as he has gotten picked up by Syrianska (Ghoddos and Nasseri's old club). Maybe he'll get some playing time this season then..
                  the kid is only 20, little brother of one of my old friends. you never know can be a late bloomer. Didnt know he was at syrianksa now interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    Man the 8-0ers have managed to get some good deals in La Liga:

Salem Al Dawsari, Fahad Al Mowallad and Yahia Sahari move to Racing Santander
                    Al Mowallad goes to Levante
                    Al-Shehri to Leganes
                    Al Dawsari to Villareal

And a few other 8-0ers to Spanish 2nd division and youth sides.

Imagine if even Dejagah got a chance to train, let alone play, with a La Liga team now just to get some fitness up! Shame...
                    i am not worried, saudi players cant do wonders in 6 months, plus most of the time they wont play, and the only reason they are in la liga is because of $$$$$ and not thier talent, plain and simple

Comment

Alireza Alipour, 20 year old goalkeeper who plays for 3rd division Portuguese side SG Sacavenense. He has the same agent as Abedzadeh apparently.

I know that he is not TM material, but I just wanted to post Iranian players that I discovered.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/alirez...spieler/518166

Comment

FYI Aria Hasegawa plays for Nagoya Grampus and has played the first 2 games from the beginning and won both of them. To bad he couldn’t play for TM, but I think it was because of some weird Japanese law

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
                          FYI Aria Hasegawa plays for Nagoya Grampus and has played the first 2 games from the beginning and won both of them. To bad he couldn’t play for TM, but I think it was because of some weird Japanese law
                          Not good enough for TM

Comment

Keivan Keshavarz - Sollentuna FK

Comment

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amir_Mohammad

So I found this guy Amir Mohammad that plays for FC Makhachkala in the Russian premier league, anyone know if he's Iranian? He's a midfielder and only 22 years old as well, could be a potential prospect if he's Iranian.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                                https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amir_Mohammad

So I found this guy Amir Mohammad that plays for FC Makhachkala in the Russian premier league, anyone know if he's Iranian? He's a midfielder and only 22 years old as well, could be a potential prospect if he's Iranian.
                                Afghan

Comment

Working...
                                X