X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nico Khatami
    Club: FC Kaiserslautern U17
    Position: Centre-back

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Arash Motaraghebjafarpour in the starting line up for Dalkurd and Bakhtiar Rahmani on the bench.

Comment

Paya Pichkah started today & got a 6.9 rating on FotMob

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Shayan Sadeghi scored a sublime goal for Borussia Dortmund U16. Wish I had the video for it.

He scored a brace in the match.
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Sean Sabetkar started today & got a 6.3 rating on FotMob

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              I think he's full Irish. Kian/Keon is very common in Ireland.
              i know this too well

Comment

Bakhtiar Rahmani goal today:

Comment

Aria Barzegar hasn’t been able to push into the starting 11 so far at Vitebsk. Out of the last 5 games in the league he has played 4 minutes in one , stayed on the bench in one and not been in the squad for 3 of them.

The Swedish leagues get running again tomorrow after international break.

Comment

Sean Sabetkar on the bench for Degerfors, they are 1-0 up against AIK.
                    Dalkurd are 1-0 up and Rahmani is not in squad and Arash on the bench.

Comment

Well done Arash, scores the equaliser to make it 2-2.

Comment

Dalkurd won 3-2 and Degerfors drew 1-1.

Comment

& Paya Pichkah subbed on in the 85th

Comment

Paya Pichkah stayed on the bench in a much needed win for Sundsvall over Malmö.

Comment

Iman Mafi finally made the bench today for FK Jerv

Shahram Jabari hasn't made the bench yet for Lillestrom SK

Comment

Arash started the game today for Dalkurd which they lost. Bakhtiar Rahmani not in squad for second game in row - guessing it’s injury related.

Comment

Working...
                                X