No announcement yet.

Iranians in Europe (without threads)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then Zandi didn't have the same right to play in TM? So Raheem Sterling should be playing for the Jamaican NT? Ibrahimovic not a Swede? Cool racist terminology, bro.

Anyways, as mentioned in the original post: An interesting prospect to monitor since I root for all immigrant kids that have the same background as us.

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
      Then Zandi didn't have the same right to play in TM? So Raheem Sterling should be playing for the Jamaican NT? Ibrahimovic not a Swede? Cool racist terminology, bro.

Anyways, as mentioned in the original post: An interesting prospect to monitor since I root for all immigrant kids that have the same background as us.

Very true. Shameful some of the responses and trolling.

Zamani won't play for Iran though. He is a huge prospect and if his trajectory works out - he will be on Holland team, 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post

Thank you. Let me know if you know where Zandi's father is from. If you don't know, I can tell you. The rest of your examples are accurate.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
          Thank you. Let me know if you know where Zandi's father is from. If you don't know, I can tell you. The rest of your examples are accurate.
          Since you've mastered the art of fatherhood, can you tell me who are Ando's and Andranik Eskandarian's father's and where were they from?

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
            Since you've mastered the art of fatherhood, can you tell me who are Ando's and Andranik Eskandarian's father's and where were they from?

They're Iranian by blood and birth.

Comment

No, no. The question you should ask him is who is linguistically, culturaly, and ethnically similar to us. Though the answer is quite obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                They're Iranian by blood and birth.
                Not according to Arek Yapoudjian, an Armenian historian and writer. He mentions in his book that they come from pure Armenian who family who raised their children in Iran. Source.

Comment

I have researched and posted the answer to this question on PFDC in the past when hzv had asked about it. Search my past posts for it.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I have researched and posted the answer to this question on PFDC in the past when hzv had asked about it. Search my past posts for it.
                    So much for a Sharif University graduate who cannot give a straight answer. It's like the truth is hidden, but we all can see right through it.

Comment

So much for a Sharif University graduate who cannot give a straight answer. It's like the truth is hidden, but we all can see right through it.
                      Straight answer is and was given. Your laziness or lack of interest prevents you from seeing it.

Comment

Not according to Arek Yapoudjian, an Armenian historian and writer. He mentions in his book that they come from pure Armenian who family who raised their children in Iran. Source.
                        Yes, they're ethnically Armenian, but they're part of a long branch of Armenians who have lived in Iran (as Armenian-Iranians) for over 400 years.

Comment

Straight answer is and was given. Your laziness or lack of interest prevents you from seeing it.

I think there is an extra letter or typo under your username. It shouldn't be "شریف حریف نداره". It should be "شریف حرف نداره".

Comment

I think there is an extra letter or typo under your username. It shouldn't be "شریف حریف نداره". It should be "شریف حرف نداره".
                            I'd brush up on Persian expressions.

Comment

I'd brush up on Persian expressions.
                              A little sarcasm is okay, KC. Lighten up.

Comment

Originally posted by serghe View Post
                                So Maroufi moved to a better club after all.

Here is a list of players I have playing for 1st or 2nd division teams in Europe currently that have not featured for Team Melli.

Martin Zanjanchi - IFK Goteburg - Allsvenskan
                                Jami Rafati - Livorno - Italian Serie B
                                Taha Zareei - Leixoes - Portuguese Segunda Liga
                                Agil Etemadi - Almere City - Dutch Eerste Divisie
                                Shaho Maroufi - FC Schaffhausen - Swiss Challenge League
                                Brwa Nouri - Ostersunds FK - Swedish Superettan
                                Daniel Norouzi - Vejle Boldklub - Danish 1st Division
                                Amin Nazari - Fredrikstad - Norway 1. Divisjon
                                Aram Khalili - Byrne - Norway 1. Divisjon

Anyone know any others? Keep in mind these are players that at least in the 1st or 2nd division. Not for B teams or youth teams in the 9th tier of Germany.
                                Martin Zanjanchi's brother Fredrik Zanjanchi is currently on trial with BK Häcken in Swedish Allsvenskan. He's a 22 year old forward who scored a lot of goals in the lower tiers last year. Hopefully he gets a contract and plays with Irandust up top next year. https://twitter.com/bkhackenofcl/sta...78966457839621

Comment

Working...
                                X