No announcement yet.

Iranians in Europe (without threads)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arash Motaraghebjafarpour in the starting line up for Dalkurd and Bakhtiar Rahmani on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by sabzi polo View Post
      Sirus Motekallemi is the new assistant coach of Karlsruher Sc in the 2nd Bundesliga. Perhaps he can bring some Iranians to the club.

https://www.ksc.de/profis/saison/new...stian-eichner/
      Hamoon behtar keh nayareh 😂😂

We're not minnows to send players into 2nd tier of Germany

Comment

Originally posted by Altamonte View Post
        Hamoon behtar keh nayareh 😂😂

We're not minnows to send players into 2nd tier of Germany
        I mean, we have players in 2nd tier of England and Spain, so why not Germany too? I think it's a good place for some of our younger players to develop and get German football exposure.

Comment

German Second Division is a good league, this year Schalke, Werder Bremen and Hamburg were in there. It’s very competitive and well scouted by the Bundesliga teams.

Comment

Name: Daniel Henareh
            Club: AIK Fotboll (Sweden)
            Position: Keeper

نام کامل: دانیال حنره
            ◾️متولد : 18 may 2004
            ◾️سن : 17سال ◾قد: 194 cm ◾️پست : دروازه بان
            ◾️باشگاه فعلی : آیک سوئد @aik
            ◾لیگ : لیگ برتر بزرگسالان وجوانان سوئد
            ◾سطح لیگ : 1 نکته وی به تیم اصلی آیک سوئد که در لیگ برتر سوئد هست دعوت شده و به عنوان دروازه بان دوم آیک سوئد در لیگ اصلی هست. و دروازه بان اول تیم جوانان آیک دروازه بان است او همچنین دروازه بان تیم ملی جوانان سوئد است. @danielhenareh @aik

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdoPRewNwnx/

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

There are a lot of Iranians in Sweden. Similar to the population of Moroccans in Holland and Algerians in France. At least that's what it seems like. And many of them chose Sweden over Iran. Like Behrang Safari.

I think Team Melli has called up 4-5 Iranian-Swedes to the national team in the past. Obviously Saman is the stand out star amongst them. The Nazari brothers had decent careers in Sweden, Omid was called up but his Iran career didn't last long.

I'm very 50/50 about calling up Iranian-Swedes to Team Melli. My thing is, as long as they show their pride to play for Iran, I don't have an issue. Usually the ones who show interest also speak some Farsi. Omid Nazari didn't speak Farsi well but he was a good kid who tried his best in the national team.

If their heart is in it and they're willing to bleed for Team Melli, give them a chance. But if they want to use Team Melli only to appear at big tournaments like the World Cup, then we're not interested.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                There are a lot of Iranians in Sweden. Similar to the population of Moroccans in Holland and Algerians in France. At least that's what it seems like. And many of them chose Sweden over Iran. Like Behrang Safari.
                I think Team Melli has called up 4-5 Iranian-Swedes to the national team in the past. Obviously Saman is the stand out star amongst them. The Nazari brothers had decent careers in Sweden, Omid was called up but his Iran career didn't last long.
                I'm very 50/50 about calling up Iranian-Swedes to Team Melli. My thing is, as long as they show their pride to play for Iran, I don't have an issue. Usually the ones who show interest also speak some Farsi. Omid Nazari didn't speak Farsi well but he was a good kid who tried his best in the national team.
                If their heart is in it and they're willing to bleed for Team Melli, give them a chance. But if they want to use Team Melli only to appear at big tournaments like the World Cup, then we're not interested.
                From the grapevine, Behrang apparently regretted his decision and he apparently told Saman Ghoddos not to make the same mistake. He said that Swedes will jump on foreigners the second they make a mistake.
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                  From the grapevine, Behrang apparently regretted his decision and he apparently told Saman Ghoddos not to make the same mistake. He said that Swedes will jump on foreigners the second they make a mistake.
                  It's complete Lely true. Look at how their media and some fans treated guys like Jimmy Durmaz, or even Ibrahmovic!
                  Last edited by Nokhodi; 05-17-2022, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Anyone knows about Arwin Javad from Holland who is invited to Iran U-23 ?

Is is Striker, 20 Years Old, 1,91 m tall and plays in U-21 of Roda Kerkrade

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                      Anyone knows about Arwin Javad from Holland who is invited to Iran U-23 ?

Is is Striker, 20 Years Old, 1,91 m tall and plays in U-21 of Roda Kerkrade
                      He's a decent player. Friend of Jahanbakhsh.
                      golbezanpodcast.com
                      twitter.com/GolBezan
                      instagram.com/GolBezan
                      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Kian Corbally plays for the Irish u19 national team.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/kian-c...spieler/877759

Comment

Shyon Omrani plays for Vitoria Setubal U-19 and just got called up to Canada U-20

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2816506

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                            Kian Corbally plays for the Irish u19 national team.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/kian-c...spieler/877759
                            I think he's full Irish. Kian/Keon is very common in Ireland.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                              Shyon Omrani plays for Vitoria Setubal U-19 and just got called up to Canada U-20
                              http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2816506
                              One to watch.

Also, TMF jaan, can you find out more info about Taha Shayesteh Tabar? He plays for Estoril U19, I believe. Any stats on him? Portuguese youth league is a bit harder to find data on.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                                One to watch.

Also, TMF jaan, can you find out more info about Taha Shayesteh Tabar? He plays for Estoril U19, I believe. Any stats on him? Portuguese youth league is a bit harder to find data on.
                                Can't seem to find stats or info on Taha, will let you know if I find anything

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X