No announcement yet.

Iranians in Europe (without threads)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if someone like Vouria should go to meet Irandust and speak to him about the iranian national team.

I mean, if he's been brainwashed to hate everything about Iran by his family then it might be interesting to get another point of view. Would certainly be good to have a skillful left footed midfielder in the squad.

Comment

Alireza Alipour joins GD Fabril in Portugal
      https://www.instagram.com/p/BzLbElhBjZR/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
        Alireza Alipour joins GD Fabril in Portugal
        https://www.instagram.com/p/BzLbElhBjZR/
        That moment when Alireza Alipour goes to Europe before Ali Alipour...

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          That moment when Alireza Alipour goes to Europe before Ali Alipour...

To be fair, GD Fabril is a ridiculously small regional club in Portugal (even smaller than the 3rd level of national football in Portugal). I wouldnt be surprised if PP or Tractor have bigger budgets.
          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post

To be fair, GD Fabril is a ridiculously small regional club in Portugal (even smaller than the 3rd level of national football in Portugal). I wouldnt be surprised if PP or Tractor have bigger budgets.
            Bro of course tractor and PP have bigger budgets GD Fabril doesn't even play in the 2nd tier of Portuguese football...

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              Bro of course tractor and PP have bigger budgets GD Fabril doesn't even play in the 2nd tier of Portuguese football...
              Yeah...

But Portugal

Comment

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...challenge.html

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/s...s-live-3040693

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...amani-beckham/

Hossein Zamani is getting linked to a wide variety of EPL Clubs! He was born in Mashhad, Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  Just another piece of evidence why Mashhad is the best city in Iran

Comment

Hopefully he’d actually wanna represent Iran though. He’s eligible for Netherlands and he’s actually Afghan (pretty sure he’d at least pick Iran over Afghanistan, but who knows)

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                      Hopefully he’d actually wanna represent Iran though. He’s eligible for Netherlands and he’s actually Afghan (pretty sure he’d at least pick Iran over Afghanistan, but who knows)
                      You are strong as ten regular men definitely.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Iran and Afghanistan are one. Zamani for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          Iran and Afghanistan are one. Zamani for TM.
                          Please don't lump us together with them. We are superior.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                            Please don't lump us together with them. We are superior.
                            Not everybody here has the mentality of 1800's Southern Plantation owner.

Iran and Afghanistan, particularly Western Afghanistan, have cultural ties that run much deeper than your statement. I have met countless afghans nearly all of whom have very positive view on iran, and many of whom that even identify as iranian before afghan. Most look up to iran, and see themselves as our brothers.

Now here is a talent who was not only born in iran, but grew up in iran for 10 years as well. Although it seems more likely he will play for Holland before us, it would be foolish not to even entertain the possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              Not everybody here has the mentality of 1800's Southern Plantation owner.
                              Whatever you say my Afghan friend.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                                Whatever you say my Afghan friend.
                                yes ardabil is in afghanistan.

Comment

Working...
                                X