Iranians in Europe (without threads)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranians in Europe (without threads)

So I thought I would open such a thread bc i couldnt find one. Basically i realized there some young iranian players in lower divison european teams It would be useful just to know about these players.

One such player is Shaho Maroufi. He is a left winger and ex-Basel and Grasshopper U21 player. Recently he joined FC Schaffhausen, who play in the second division of switzerland. HE is 21 years of age. He has started 4 of their five league matches thus far, missing one thru suspension. They sit seventh in the league (10 teams). The first gets promoted.

The picture of him when he signed earlier this summer. http://www.fcschaffhausen.ch/img/new...85A5531%7D.JPG

Aram Abdelkarim is a 21 year old left/right winger who plays for Fortuna Dusseldorf II. He made 17 appearances last year scoring twice. Five apps off the bench.
    his pic ---- http://www.fupa.net/fupa/images/beri...284d6dceab.jpg

This thread is not necessarily for TM calibre players, but for young iranians, that COULD participate with TM in the future.

If you know of any others please add them to the conversation. It is difficult to learn of many because they do not state explicitly that their nationality is Iranian on Transfermarkt or soccerway,

there is already a thread on this

Comment

So Maroufi moved to a better club after all.

Here is a list of players I have playing for 1st or 2nd division teams in Europe currently that have not featured for Team Melli.

Martin Zanjanchi - IFK Goteburg - Allsvenskan
      Jami Rafati - Livorno - Italian Serie B
      Taha Zareei - Leixoes - Portuguese Segunda Liga
      Agil Etemadi - Almere City - Dutch Eerste Divisie
      Shaho Maroufi - FC Schaffhausen - Swiss Challenge League
      Brwa Nouri - Ostersunds FK - Swedish Superettan
      Daniel Norouzi - Vejle Boldklub - Danish 1st Division
      Amin Nazari - Fredrikstad - Norway 1. Divisjon
      Aram Khalili - Byrne - Norway 1. Divisjon

Anyone know any others? Keep in mind these are players that at least in the 1st or 2nd division. Not for B teams or youth teams in the 9th tier of Germany.

Comment

daniel norouzi might be a decent shout given age, 23, and the fact that he is a starter for his current team and only on loan from giants brondby. his career stalled bc of injuries but thats behind him now. also we have left back issues so....

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          daniel norouzi might be a decent shout given age, 23, and the fact that he is a starter for his current team and only on loan from giants brondby. his career stalled bc of injuries but thats behind him now. also we have left back issues so....
          i believe he said he doesnt want to play for iran

Comment

add to that list Shervin Radjabali-Fardi he last played for Hansa Rostock in 3.Liga. He doesn't have a club atm

Comment

Radjabali Fardi suffered a ruptured achilles tendon last month. He will be out for six more months. http://www.welt.de/regionales/meckle...ehnenriss.html. The article is a bit misleading with headline.

Comment

Jean ghafourian's (bayer leverkusen u 19) team beat duisburg u 19 6-0. He played 90. This was their first game

Comment

Alex Samizadeh: Born in Iran, naturalised British citizen. Plays for Bolton Wanderers U18 and scored a hattrick against Colchester United on Saturday:

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport...es_to_victory/

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                    Alex Samizadeh: Born in Iran, naturalised British citizen. Plays for Bolton Wanderers U18 and scored a hattrick against Colchester United on Saturday:

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport...es_to_victory/

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      looks kinda overweight for a football player. Is he fit?

Comment

how is he over weight ? not all soccer players have to look like sticks. its called being bulky. would you also call benteke and lukaku fat and unfit? or even diego costa!

Comment

Samizadeh seems to have a lot of potential, who knows more about this guy?

http://lionofviennasuite.sbnation.co...adeh-seriously
                          maa bachehaaye iroonim
                          hamishe irooni mimoonim
                          baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                          baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Amin Nazari may be waiting to go back to Malmö. I think he still believes he will have a chance to play for Sweden. And unless Omid picks it up and starts playing for a decent club and consistently, then I doubt we will ever see his face in the national team.

As far as Norouzi goes, I thought I read somewhere that he has shown interest to play for Iran(?)

Comment

nice thread to follow, thank you
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                              X