Reza Ghoochannejhad (GUCCI) @ Charlton Athletics 2015/2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    Let's see if he can score more than one goal this time, and how he'll perform for TM next month
    I BELIEVE he can score and set up goals

Comment

found old training from charlton atletic training https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpxGrYur8_A

Comment

Vavel mention Reza in the predicted lineups for tomorrows showdown against QPR:

"Predicted XIs

Charlton - Pope, Bergdich, Bauer, Sarr, Solly, Gudmundsson, Cousins, Ba, Ceballos, Watt, Reza."

http://www.vavel.com/en/football/cha...he-valley.html
        Last edited by aenima_8; 08-07-2015, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
          Vavel mention Reza in the expected lineups for tomorrows showdown against QPR:

"Predicted XIs

Charlton - Pope, Bergdich, Bauer, Sarr, Solly, Gudmundsson, Cousins, Ba, Ceballos, Watt, Reza."

http://www.vavel.com/en/football/cha...he-valley.html
          reza has to make full use of the chance, either score,set up play well is important also, he need to show the coach he an contribute to the team

Comment

any update of line?and link to game

Comment

i saw on livescore .com he is not even on the bench anyone can update thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                found old training from charlton atletic training https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpxGrYur8_A
                Oldie, but a goodie
                its from last year when he first got transferred to CAFC from Standard L.
                reza has to make full use of the chance, either score,set up play well is important also, he need to show the coach he an contribute to the team
                i think he probably will make the bench for today, but its highly doubtful he would Start..!! Although, i would love to see him paired up with Tony Watt up top, that dude moves very well in and around the box and with Reza's finishing touches, they could make a deadly combo..!!
                most likely the starters uptop gonna be Makienok & Watt..! but perhaps Luzan plays the surprise card by slotting in Reza in place of the Big Mak..??

btw

confirmed now: striker Piggot sent on loan till Jan.
                Rumor; CAFC are trying to sign a Belgian international Striker

Comment

CHARLTON | Pope, Solly, Diarra, Bauer, Fox, Gudmundsson, Kashi, Ba, Cousins, Ahearne-Grant, Makienok. #cafc #CAFCLive
                  SUBS | Mitov, Jackson, Bergdich, Watt, Lennon, Charles-Cook, Ceballos #cafc #CAFCLive

not even on bench

Comment

CHARLTON | Pope, Solly, Diarra, Bauer, Fox, Gudmundsson, Kashi, Ba, Cousins, Ahearne-Grant, Makienok. #cafc #CAFCLive
                    SUBS | Mitov, Jackson, Bergdich, Watt, Lennon, Charles-Cook, Ceballos #cafc #CAFCLive

not even on bench
                    Dafuq?!
                    Baba bere boogh bezane in badbakht!
                    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Another player destroyed..

Comment

2-0
                        Charlton win

i was hoping Reza at least make the bench, starting was always gonna be highly unlikely this early in the season..!!

the guy he was in competition in pre season for the first back up role (KAGrant) very surprisingly got the Starting spot from Tony Watt (whom i believe is their best striker in little bit ive seen so far ..!)
                        the good news is that, it sounds as he choked and didnt really performed so well..!!? He gets subbed at HT for TonyW and he scores in the first few minutes on the pitch to send CAFC into victory..!!

i think another big reason Reza missed the squad is that there is Cup game coming up shortly next Tuesday and most likely he will be included in that squad..!! Starting is also quiet likely as well if he show up well in training pre match..!!

Comment

Guy Luzon doesn't rate him, no secret. I think he'll still move before the end of the transfer period.

Comment

Simple, he don't get a a spot in the line-up because the coach of Charlton is a zionist piece of shit. Furthermore, Reza is a great dynamic player who deserves more then a low ranked Championship team.

Comment

Honestly it's still much better than Gutter

Comment

Very frustrating. I hope Reza can go to a different team if this is what the season is going to be like.
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X