No announcement yet.

Reza Ghoochannejhad (GUCCI) @ Charlton Athletics 2015/2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well their top scorer from last season Igor Vetokele, got off to a good scoring start but then his form dips as the season wears on..! he injures his Achilles towards the end of the season and He Still is not fit..! Luzon claims he will be back in 2 weeks or so, but i dont really buy it and even if he did return, it will take him another month to get back to top form of early last season. apparently after the Vetokele injury his wife takes to social media complaining that he was Forced to play Injured by the coaching staff..!!! so there are also some drama's involved here with his situation

currently, only Tony Watt and Makienok are the Clear starters ahead of Reza ..! I like Tony's game(he moves very well with and without the ball and he is quiet dangerous in and around the box and taking on defenders ), but he seem to lack a bit of stamina and he still yet to become half as good of a finisher as Reza and doubt he ever will...! he has started the season well scoring but at least 2 of his goals should/woulda normally been saved by a mistake free keeper...! Big Mak doesnt look to be much of goal-getter but he holds the ball up well and for a big man has good first touch and plays better with ball at his feet than his head...!!
    Adherne Grant is in intense competition with Reza for the 3rd spot off the bench, and i have a sneaking suspicion Reza edged him last night, although they both scored ..! Grant is just 17 full of energy and running, but he is bound to choke sooner or later in high intensity and big League match-ups, in fact he already did last Sat. as a surprise starter in their home opener..!he is still a work in progress and need time to mature..!

Guy would be a fool to let Reza go, especially considering his preferred, 2 striker, 442 formation and how he likes to take the game to opponents all game long..! i highly doubt he can find himself half as quality of a striker, for the sorta of money that CAFC are normally willing to part with, especially this late into this transfer period..!!

i think if Reza keeps the faith and stay vigilant and positive in training, sooner than later he will become a starter at CAFC..!! May be even before winter transfer..!! If not, he should look to move on then...! for time being he is doing great so far at resurrecting his career..!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
      He will leave. Coach and him don't like each other.
      how did you figure ..?
      inside info..?

or because of what went down in Standard L.?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        how did you figure ..?
        inside info..?

or because of what went down in Standard L.?
        No inside info, just considering the history of the two.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
          No inside info, just considering the history of the two.
          I thought the same MR jan but he could have easily not included him in the squad against a weak opposition where Reza was likely to score and prove himself. I feel that he's making Reza work his socks off and will give him a chance.
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Would be great, but I would still put my money on him leaving before the end of the month.

Comment

Here is all the goals from Charlton's last game, Including Reza's

http://90tv.ir/video/135120/%DA%86%D...8%D8%A7%D8%AF/

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                I thought the same MR jan but he could have easily not included him in the squad against a weak opposition where Reza was likely to score and prove himself. I feel that he's making Reza work his socks off and will give him a chance.
                me too, especially the bold is true..!!
                based on some rumors going around CAFC/Standard L. forums, i think the big beef with Luzon and Reza earlier stemmed mostly out of the fact that Reza wasnt putting in a fair shift in training and simply didnt seem as committed to Club as in TM..!!(TBF, that is very true, and probably even true in regards to the arab teams he played for recently..!) and the fact that to begin with Reza was Roland's(owner) purchase and was forced on to luzon at Standard ..!!
                Luzon in general seem to prefer bigger, more physical, fast players to those with touch and class but undersized..!!
                off course it didnt really helped much that Reza was Iranian and highly over-rated from Luzon perspective, mostly due to young iranians running rampant on social media with REZA , after his heroics which took us to WC14...!!
                besides, he had pretty good quality and sufficient crop of strikers at his disposal at the time in Standard so he could easily afford to offload Reza elsewhere in their Club Network and instead use the savings to address his team's other needs..!!

like i said in my earlier post, ATM Luzon actually needs Reza's services in CAFC, but he only wants a Motivated and Hungry Reza...!! Unless Charlton bring in another semi-quality Striker before end of month, and so long as Reza trains well and maintain a sharp and ready status, his place is safe in CAFC until the Winter break, at least as a Sub ..!

for Luzon to succeed this year in Championship, playing his type of football, his side must score more than 1 goal per game..!! the season is gonna be Looong and chances for Injuries and suspensions to 1st teamers are very high and he simply doesnt have the sufficient depth in Striker position to let Reza leave without a decent payday from the move, which is highly unlikely atm..!
                Luzon knows full well he is only a dip in form and few losses in row, away from getting sacked himself, cause English fans and Roland himself have very little patient for such and quick to switch bosses at the drop of the hat..!! just count how many coaches have come and gone in last couple of years at CAFC..! i still can't believe they let Riga go..! that guy took over an utter shitt squad in complete shambles, playing in shitt pitch and saved their asses from certain relegation, playing a pretty sensible, attractive football @ that, and he still got let go to be replaced by that loud-mouth, cunt Peters who got in Reza's face after World Cup and questioned his commitment and welcomed him to go look for clubs elsewhere..!!

Comment

As unhappy as the guy on the far post seemed not to be passed to, I love the fact that their influential captain lifted him up to celebrate with him.
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                    As unhappy as the guy on the far post seemed not to be passed to, I love the fact that their influential captain lifted him up to celebrate with him.
                    yea
                    payback for him forcing a narrow angle/low percentage shot the earlier friendly where Reza was wide open for the more sensible pull back pass for the game..!! except that this was a lot more sensible of an attempt on goal instead of a pass, as shot Grant took in prior match..!!
                    like you said, the best part of the goal was to see their long time Captain lifting him and celebrating his goal..!!
                    its a good sign that his team-mates are warming up to him, especially considering very few players remain from Reza's first stint at CAFC..!

also Watt's (1st)goal shoulda been a relatively easy save by the keeper, the same as his first goal last saturday vs QPR, where he forced a shot from acute angle and the keeper failed to make the easy save and let the ball spill in..!! like i said, his approach and movement are fantastic but his finishing still leave much to be desired..!!
                    KAG's goal was also a fortunate, easy tap in after the ball was spilled in front of the goal. Reza's and the 3rd goal were both good finishes ..!!

Comment

just glad paash beh gol baaz shod! It was definitely a step forward for his return! Hope to see him scoring more!
                      sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

http://www.charlton.vitalfootball.co...e.asp?a=409005
                        audio of post game Luzon comments
                        encouraging remarks for Reza
                        also it sounds as he already knows who he wants starting the next League game ..!!? i'd say 50/50 chance Reza will be on the bench..!! not much changes to starters from last sat....!! except Tony Watt going back to start with Mak Up top ..!!?

Comment

I bet a lower table Premiership team goes after Tony Watt in a few weeks
                          "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

If he leaves i would love to see him
                            back in Holland (Maybe NEC? )or Belgium. Austrian or Swiss leagues would suit him also.

Comment

also it sounds as he already knows who he wants starting the next League game ..!!? i'd say 50/50 chance Reza will be on the bench..!! not much changes to starters from last sat....!! except Tony Watt going back to start with Mak Up top ..!!?
                              if he train well and pratice hard, he will get his chance

Comment

he scored, if he keep scoring there will be pressure from fans, if you train hard, also of charlton lose there will be pressure from fans to let reza play

Comment

Working...
                                X