No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranian TV report and interview with Alireza Jahanbakhsh and his coach.

Watch it, it's very detailed and some nice footage of Alirea getting first impressions of the stadium and his new club.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Iranian TV report and interview with Alireza Jahanbakhsh and his coach.

Watch it, it's very detailed and some nice footage of Alirea getting first impressions of the stadium and his new club.

Ok I am convinced that the girl that was mind f*cking AJ in his AZ medical is his girlfriend.

The reason for this is that in this video she is with AJ, as he is taken to a tour of the stadium.

Plus she looks PERSIAN, so it could well possibly be AJ's GF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
        Ok I am convinced that the girl that was mind f*cking AJ in his AZ medical is his girlfriend.

The reason for this is that in this video she is with AJ, as he is taken to a tour of the stadium.

Plus she looks PERSIAN, so it could well possibly be AJ's GF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        That is the wife of Alireza's agent.

Comment

http://www.benefoot.net/az-preview-2015-16/

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
            "The 21-year-old winger showed to be a deadly talent in the Eredivisie in his first season wtih NEC, making it a bit of a miracle for them to hold onto him following their relegation. The Iran international was pivotal in NEC bouncing back up to the Eredivisie with 12 goals and 17 assists in 28 games.

Joining AZ presents a new challenge at a better level, but he is certainly good enough to star for Van den Brom’s team and will be a key player from the very beginning."

really nice to read !!
            FAGHAT PERSPOLIS

Comment

Guys,

Let's open a master "Official NEC Support Thread" where we can follow NEC and NEC is OK and Gjiscoman could keep us updated on how NEC is doing.

Comment

When AZ is playing NEC this season, there might be some korkori going on here on PFDC! That will be fun to see. NEC is OK and Gijscoman can come on and hope Jahanbakhsh scores 3, but NEC still wins haha. It will be funny to see. As long as Jahanbakhsh shines, I'm okay with AZ winning every game and dropping 2 to NEC this season.

Comment

AZ Alkmaar's possible opponentss

HJK Helsinki (FIN)
                  FC Thun (SUI)
                  Astra Giurgiu (ROU)
                  FC Midtjylland (DEN)
                  SC Qabala (AZE)
                  Odds BK (NOR)

Comment

Astra Giurgiu (Romania) - AZ Alkmaar

1st leg: August 20st
                    2nd leg: August 27th

Comment

Astra Giurgiu just knocked out West Ham, don't underestimate them.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Found this fitting:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                          Astra Giurgiu just knocked out West Ham, don't underestimate them.
                          Westham got a red card and lost a 2 goal lead at home and drew 2-2 in the first leg.

Comment

Do we expect him to be in the team for first game of the league this Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              Do we expect him to be in the team for first game of the league this Sunday?
                              Welcome back Abtin! So how did you feel when seeing this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Welcome back Abtin! So how did you feel when seeing this thread?
                                Thanks dadash, I was busy on holiday, and my recovery took one week, hence my absence
                                I saw the news on Facebook, and I'm looking forward to this and the rush we're gonna have here!

Comment

Working...
                                X