X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    slightely.

This is Lady Gaga btw lol
    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

i actually love what he is wearing. simple yet classy.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
        i actually love what he is wearing. simple yet classy.
        agreed.

Comment

The real question is..What is success for JB going to look like? If he goes 10&10 is that considered success? If the team finds itself in Europa League? Or what if he finishes the season a container for Best player award again?? So much expectations but what will success actually look like.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
            The real question is..What is success for JB going to look like? If he goes 10&10 is that considered success? If the team finds itself in Europa League? Or what if he finishes the season a container for Best player award again?? So much expectations but what will success actually look like.
            For me success is firstly him starting games. He doesn't need to be the leading goal scorer of his team, or lead in assists, obviously he needs decent stats but I just want to see him starting, hungry like always, staying fit, and working hard to keep progressing. He doesn't need to be the best player of the league, just perform well, and regularly IMO. Which is a lot easier said than done, and will be a huge accomplishment, but I believe in him, his attitude is amazing.
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
              For me success is firstly him starting games. He doesn't need to be the leading goal scorer of his team, or lead in assists, obviously he needs decent stats but I just want to see him starting, hungry like always, staying fit, and working hard to keep progressing. He doesn't need to be the best player of the league, just perform well, and regularly IMO. Which is a lot easier said than done, and will be a huge accomplishment, but I believe in him, his attitude is amazing.
              Well you might be more patient than most AZ fans. They want this kid to hit the ground gunning. Considering its a young league and he is now in his 3rd season in the country, expectations deserve to be high.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

So what are the chances of him featuring against Ajax this weekend? AZ players will probably be tired from the Europa League game tomorrow, so seems likely he should feature. Is all of his paperwork done?

Comment

JB hasn't played even one match in AZ Alkmaar and we have already passed 14 pages!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    JB hasn't played even one match in AZ Alkmaar and we have already passed 14 pages!
                    This is the support you get when you make a good decision, instead of moving backwards in your career and chasing money in Qatar
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                      This is the support you get when you make a good decision, instead of moving backwards in your career and chasing money in Qatar
                      true. that entire gulf legionere thread had like only 30 or 40 pages after a whole season if I remember correctly and most of or TM players we represented in that thread.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh isn't in AZ's Europa League qualifying phase squad since it started before his transfer:
                        http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague...uad/index.html

When they make it to the group stages, he'll be added.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                          Jahanbakhsh isn't in AZ's Europa League qualifying phase squad since it started before his transfer:
                          http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague...uad/index.html

When they make it to the group stages, he'll be added.
                          dont they qualify if they win tomorrow

Comment

They can make a new list each qualifying round so he'd be added for the play off round if they advance tomorrow

Comment

Sorry, I'm not sure if the new squad can be updated for playoffs or group stages.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                                Sorry, I'm not sure if the new squad can be updated for playoffs or group stages.
                                the last registration is before the group games in the Europa League. So he can get added on to the list no worries if they make it of course

Comment

Working...
                                X