Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Yes french league is better than epl, all the epl are in love with ligue 1 players and are buying all the average/crap players from their. Epl = idiots with money. Dont forget monaco beat arsenal too
    EPL is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Yes french league is better than epl, all the epl are in love with ligue 1 players and are buying all the average/crap players from their. Epl = idiots with money. Dont forget monaco beat arsenal too
      I don't wanna make this thread go off topic but you can open up a discussion/poll on it in general sports if you wanna reply.

There is no way Ligue1 is better than EPL. Because Monaco beat a depleted and tired Arsenal team that had injuries and tough EPL games unlike Monaco. This is one reason why another team like Chelsea or City even would have done better if they were in Arsenal's shoes against Monaco with their depth. Chelsea losing to PSG was real close as well. Also in the last decade or even in CL history, English clubs have done much better than French teams.

Yeah since EPL is the world's greatest league, and compeition is high between teams to sign players, there are some ridiculous prices they pay for players just like Barca and Real. No doubt about it. But it is also the best league for the players with great potential to develop on being world stars. Also failures or not making an impact for those who can't make it in the tough, fast, and physical EPL and would have rather stayed in Ligue 1, La Liga, etc. The successors have improvished into absolute stars though. Look at Hazard coming from France. Look at Ronaldo? Bale? Henry? The list goes on and on.
      Last edited by Farhad-7; 08-05-2015, 01:22 AM.

Comment

I must admit at the start of this saga I really wanted for him to go to PSV but as it went on I was a huge fan of the AZ move. Can't believe it went through.

Wish nothing but the best for him, so pumped to watch him play. Also hope he can play in Europa league at least.

Will for sure be getting his Jersey.

Comment

Comment

Really please for JB, this is a good move in terms of staying in Holland and putting himself in the shop window for bigger European clubs if he performs well over the next 2 or 3 seasons. Let's hope CQ takes notice and starts trying to find a way to fit him into TM.

I also want to echo the sentiments of others on here by thanking the resident NEC fans, who have shown themselves to be a class act and I wish nothing but success for their club this season too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

Damn! I love the stadium and the kit! It suits Europa league nights!

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=15311

Jahanbakhsh is on Navad this week talking about his transfer. Skip to arround 1 hour 45 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
                  Damn! I love the stadium and the kit! It suits Europa league nights!
                  They play Istanbul Basaksehir tomorrow in Turkey, let's hope they can keep on to their 2-0 advantage, because it won't be easy there. If they qualify we will see Jahanbakhsh in Europa League!

Comment

Some leagues are great for DEVELOPING players, while some others are for the more ESTABLISHED and developed players.

A young player, especially from a lower football will flourish and mature in the former group (which prepares him for the more established competition), but will have a very risky future with high chance of stunted growth if he straight away joins the latter group of leagues. Of course there are exceptions too. But logic dictates a more step wise development.

Therefore leagues like the Dutch and French are fantastic for grooming younger players, while still possessing top quality football. Because the business of football is not so cut throat in them.

But in leagues like EPL, Bundesliga, Seri A, ... are for the more mature, established players who are now used to that kind of immense pressure.

Funnily La Liga can be both. If you take off the top 3-4 clubs, the rest are pretty good choices for developing players too, while delivering top quality football every week.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

an undershirt and a jacket. So classy

Comment

Thread about our lad on the AZ fan page forum (Dutch):

http://azfanpage.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7190

Reactions are generally positive, but the expectations are high

Comment

Of course the expectations are high, they brought in a player that was player of the year in jupiler league and has already proven himself in Erevidese during his first season. If he doesn't preform good enough after two games people will get annoyed and i understand them

Comment

ppl want alot from him and is expected, team came in 3rd last year, and they want to be better this year

Comment

Originally posted by ameri View Post
                              an undershirt and a jacket. So classy
                              Are you being sarcastic?
                              He looks great. This lad could wear a potatoe bag and would still look better than you and me
                              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                                Are you being sarcastic?
                                He looks great. This lad could wear a potato bag and would still look better than you and me
                                Do you mean like this?

https://www.google.com/search?q=guy+...1kPkBKIDqfM%3A

Comment

Working...
                                X