• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Btw. talking about Ajax, they just got eliminated by my club Rapid Vienna

So, Austrian League > Dutch League

JB will put salt on their fresh wound
    PSG beat Chelsea last year. Does that make ligue 1 better than premier league? Arab clubs have beaten Iranian clubs multiple times. Does that make Arab leagues better than our league talent wise? Get my point?

But yea hopefully Alireza destroys Ajax if he plays

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
      PSG beat Chelsea last year. Does that make ligue 1 better than premier league? Arab clubs have beaten Iranian clubs multiple times. Does that make Arab leagues better than our league talent wise? Get my point?

I was joking, don't worry

Comment

May she was looking at camera man?

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          Btw. talking about Ajax, they just got eliminated by my club Rapid Vienna

So, Austrian League > Dutch League

JB will put salt on their fresh wound
          Ajax was so crap, all props to Rapid for beating them though. Dutch football isn't what it used to be anymore, and if they keep losing like this in the early qualification rounds then the champion of the league will lose his ticket to CL as well. The situation is pretty unfortunate because the last time a Dutch team were in the CL semi's was in 2005 (PSV). AZ are a much more reliable team in Europe though, they usually do well in Europa League with a string of decent results. They are a cup fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Messy View Post
            LMAO it's Earnie Stewart with Alireza!!!
            oh yea...!! i thought that fker looked awful familiar..!! lol
            i didnt know earnie was connected with AZ..!!

the other number 9 is some new kid signing for their Youth/Academy team..!!

and lol at the broad raping half-naked Alireza with her eyes ..!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Ajax was so crap, all props to Rapid for beating them though. Dutch football isn't what it used to be anymore, and if they keep losing like this in the early qualification rounds then the champion of the league will lose his ticket to CL as well. The situation is pretty unfortunate because the last time a Dutch team were in the CL semi's was in 2005 (PSV). AZ are a much more reliable team in Europe though, they usually do well in Europa League with a string of decent results. They are a cup fighter.
              I remember that you were the one saying that the Austrian League is crap :P
              Seems like you changed your mind a bit?
              sigpic

Comment

AZ Alkmaar doesn't look on top of the game too. They lost their best CM Nemanja Gudelj (to Ajax), their best winger, Berghuis (to Watford) and their best forward, Aron Johannsson (Werder Bremen). JB replaced Berghuis but they still need to replace a good CB and FW to be a serious challenger for Ajax, Feyenoord and PSV.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                  I hope NEC is ok will still contribute to this thread. I know AJ has left NEC, but he is still in the Eredivisie.

NEC is ok, is there any chance that you secretly support AZ as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously, loyalty and devotion to N.E.C. is a perpetual state of enlightenment which will never be abandoned by me.

As an N.E.C. supporter I am not happy with this transfer,nevertheless, I have nothing against AZ. They are a decent club and I must admit that I have enjoyed their performances in the Europa League.
                  The most important thing is that Alireza is happy with his new club and I wish him only the best.
                  Well, actually there are other clubs in Eredivisie which I do support to a certain extent. In particular, there is one very sympathetic club for which I have played in the amateur football section in the past and I still do have a season club card of this club. By coincidence, they will play against AZ in the very near future.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    oh yea...!! i thought that fker looked awful familiar..!! lol
                    i didnt know earnie was connected with AZ..!!

the other number 9 is some new kid signing for their Youth/Academy team..!!

and lol at the broad raping half-naked Alireza with her eyes ..!! lol

Yes he is the director of football affairs for AZ.. I thought he was still at NAC as director, but it looks like he got a new job.
                    "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

any one know when we can buy the jersey, the new jersey is out, however the name and number is still last year one, when the new one is out?

Comment

Originally posted by N.E.C. is ok View Post
                        Obviously, loyalty and devotion to N.E.C. is a perpetual state of enlightenment which will never be abandoned by me.

As an N.E.C. supporter I am not happy with this transfer,nevertheless, I have nothing against AZ. They are a decent club and I must admit that I have enjoyed their performances in the Europa League.
                        The most important thing is that Alireza is happy with his new club and I wish him only the best.
                        Well, actually there are other clubs in Eredivisie which I do support to a certain extent. In particular, there is one very sympathetic club for which I have played in the amateur football section in the past and I still do have a season club card of this club. By coincidence, they will play against AZ in the very near future.

It is a bit unreal that just two days ago Alireza was present at N.E.C.’s annual open day....

I wish NEC would recruit another Iranian player. there are few candidates that could fill the void left by Alireza

Comment

NEC should try to get Ali Hazami. Get a rly young guy like jahanbakhsh. Develop him like they did for Alireza

Comment

Az Alkmaar plays against Istanbul Basaksehir tomorrow this thursday at 19:00 PM, Alireza will most likely not play cause i dont think they were able to register his name in time for the Europa League Qualifiers but make sure to watch this game Lets get ourselves more recognized with the team the only player that I know anything about really is Tankovic and Jahanbakhs there

Comment

First of all really happy with this deal and for JB's future. He made the best choice possible for his development. He is gonna turn into an ASIAN LEGEND as long he stays off arab leagues and bad injuries. Wish him the best.

Secondly, couldn't be more thankful to NEC, their fans, etc. They will be one of my 2nd favorite team in Dutch League followed by AZ Alkmaar

Thirdly, lol @ the impatient and typical Iranian fans through out this transfer period. Freaking out here and there, and calling the european teams racist for not quickly acquiring JB. Nothing wrong with it but shows how passionate we are with our players transfers that we are more worried than the players themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post

Yes french league is better than epl, all the epl are in love with ligue 1 players and are buying all the average/crap players from their. Epl = idiots with money. Dont forget monaco beat arsenal too

Comment

Working...
                                X