Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
    Nothing unusual that a player struggles with muscle injuries when returning from a longer injury break. Relax.
    Bro just say 'INIESTA!' And they will shut up. The pain is still revolving in their asses, or you could say Argentina...

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
      Bro just say 'INIESTA!' And they will shut up. The pain is still revolving in their asses, or you could say Argentina...
      Or remind them about Iceland (LOL) and Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        You can point at them and spit out some famous crazy white figures such as George W Bush, Stalin, Himmler, some fag names or so and laugh at them you can even use some guys like Zapata or Hugo Chavez names and when they want to explain just laugh and say you see them all the same! Turn the table around and let them have fun.
        Fag names? Its 2015 we dont talk like that anymore

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
          Or remind them about Iceland (LOL) and Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
            You can point at them and spit out some famous crazy white figures such as George W Bush, Stalin, Himmler, some fag names or so and laugh at them you can even use some guys like Zapata or Hugo Chavez names and when they want to explain just laugh and say you see them all the same! Turn the table around and let them have fun.
            I do not bother more for something they never understand and save myself for the energy I throw away.

Comment

AZ last season rewritten red. The club from Alkmaar made in the financial year 2014-2015 to a loss of 2.2 million euros. A year earlier, ending AZ nearly 3.1 million in the red. According to general manager Robert Eenhoorn was the last year that his club ended in the minus.

The prognosis is according Unicorn "so positive" that the licensing committee of the KNVB the club has re-classified in category 3, in which the clubs are that are financially sound.

Declining sales

The turnover of AZ decreased from 40.1 to 29.8 million gross, mainly because the club did not play European football. A year earlier, reaching AZ in the Europa League at the quarter-finals, with a lot of income, including from the ticket sales. This season AZ plays well again in the Europa League.

Operating expenses decreased from 42.9 to 32.4 million euros, mainly due to savings of 6 million on staff. The negative result under the line will mean that equity declined from AZ, from 8.7 to 6.5 million.

http://nos.nl/artikel/2061557-az-sch...e-cijfers.html

Comment

Guys , there is no need to scoop down to their level
                Of
                Racism!! In middle school and some high school I would hear slurs like "oh ur a terrorist " "does ur dad work at 7/11?"
                I was basically the only middle eastern kid in a white neighborhood . The best way to deal with it is laugh along and go with it because then they can't make fun of you anymore . Actually after I did that we all became good friends �� Don't let it hurt u cause it's nothing big .

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                  Guys , there is no need to scoop down to their level
                  Of
                  Racism!! In middle school and some high school I would hear slurs like "oh ur a terrorist " "does ur dad work at 7/11?"
                  I was basically the only middle eastern kid in a white neighborhood . The best way to deal with it is laugh along and go with it because then they can't make fun of you anymore . Actually after I did that we all became good friends �� Don't let it hurt u cause it's nothing big .
                  Its sad when they cant even make fun of you right. I was in middle school during 911 and some fat jewish russian kid would call me osama. Im not even arab dude. Im supposed to be offended why?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                    Its sad when they cant even make fun of you right. I was in middle school during 911 and some fat jewish russian kid would call me osama. Im not even arab dude. Im supposed to be offended why?
                    Loool at the fat Russian jahoood!!

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                      lol bro , some try to be bullies and act cool but u just see how uneducated they all are.

Comment

Was Jahanbakhsh released by AZ to play against Oman & Japan or is he still injured?

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                          Was Jahanbakhsh released by AZ to play against Oman & Japan or is he still injured?
                          not realised, he will stay in holland

Comment

Can someone plz try to translate this video, it says something about restoring Alireza in the headlines

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...28132633925620

Comment

http://www.rtvnh.nl/sport/172071/gee...za-jahanbakhsh

Comment

AZ ALKMAAR When they make themselves as yet not worry about the condition of Alireza Jahanbakhsh. "It takes a bit longer than expected, but we have this or partly factored in," said director of football affairs Earnie Stewart.

Jahanbakhsh appeared only sporadically to having to play and it seemed every time suffering from a backlash. "Alireza was operated at the end of the last season. We knew. But if you have a chance to get a player with his qualities, you should not doubt," said Stewart, who is convinced that the attacker is a hundred percent fit . "He goes to the people when he is fit again very pleased to make here. I know for sure."

The Iranian played a few games in the first half and second, but had to drop out after almost every game for the next weather with knee and thigh problems. Stewart: "He's recovery time needed to get fit total When one runs everything crescendo For him, it takes a little longer..."
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                                X