Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
    [ATTACH]16214[/ATTACH]
    LMAO it's Earnie Stewart with Alireza!!!
    "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

wow. his english has improved so much!! very special and young kid we have on our hands! did anyone else notice that lady drooling over him while he was on the bike

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
        I hope NEC is ok will still contribute to this thread. I know AJ has left NEC, but he is still in the Eredivisie.

NEC is ok, is there any chance that you secretly support AZ as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Not only him, also Gjiscoman was a great member on the Alireza at NEC thread.
        sigpic

Comment

Wow his English is good. He has his head on straight unlike our other youngsters. With Johansson gone now I think Alireza could be the best player on this team and is very vital for how AZ does this season. Definitely gonna be watching very closely this year!

Comment

hmmm...they gave the no 9 to another player too

Bildschirmfoto 2015-08-04 um 19.46.09.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bahbah View Post

[ATTACH]16215[/ATTACH]
              that is weird how can two players have the same number?

Comment

I love him. Simply love him. And a big Thank you to the club of NEC. Gijscoman and NEC is ok. Hope you stay with us here.
                I will still watch closely NEC. Maybe Jahanbakhsh can be a door opener for other talents and NEC is definately a place to develop for our players.
                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by bahbah View Post

[ATTACH]16215[/ATTACH]
                  i think someone earlier on this post said that this guy is for their youth team if im not mistaken? do correct me i am wrong.

Comment

He learned English so fast, damesh garm what a professional. I remember him saying a few Dutch phrases too, I am sure he is learning Dutch as well. Truly a professional, we are lucky to have him set an example for our youngsters. This is the player to look up too, hopefully he has opened the door for other Iranians trying to get into Holland. Cannot wait for the season to start!
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Yes that guy is 16 years old and I believe they gave him a professional contract but he's still playing in the youth team. U17 team I believe

I may be wrong but that's what I understood from the garbage google translate. I'm almost certain he's not a first team player though and that's why he's also able to wear number 9

Comment

Yes that guy is 16 years old and I believe they gave him a professional contract but he's still playing in the youth team. U17 team I believe

I may be wrong but that's what I understood from the garbage google translate. I'm almost certain he's not a first team player though and that's why he's also able to wear number 9
                        Indeed for the u17 team.

Due to the fact that there is a strike by the police, some matches this weekend won't take place, but AZ - Ajax will go on: Sunday 9. august - 12:30.

Comment

Is there a chance that Alireza plays against Ajax? Cause they won't have Johansson so they need Alireza

Comment

Is there a chance that Alireza plays against Ajax? Cause they won't have Johansson so they need Alireza
                            He scored 2 against them last time i bet they just want to put him in there from the start so ajax can be afraid be very afraid

Comment

-----
                              Last edited by Nokhodi; 08-06-2015, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                                He scored 2 against them last time i bet they just want to put him in there from the start so ajax can be afraid be very afraid
                                Btw. talking about Ajax, they just got eliminated by my club Rapid Vienna

So, Austrian League > Dutch League

JB will put salt on their fresh wound

Comment

Working...
                                X