Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016 - Page 4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 258 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,632 Times in 524 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    Dejagha is still >>ARJ down either wings..!!
    but with Ashkan's form keep dipping down more and more in that shitthole and his injury prone traits, there sure will be plenty of chances for ARJ to feature in TM matches..!!
    btw
    good news
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

AZ Won their Europa game away comfortably so more chances for ARJ to feature in EU games coming up..!!
    johansson came on as a sub? I thought he was like the star player of the team? Was I wrong or was this game just a one time thing

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,879 Times in 5,546 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ali alipour View Post
    2 million euro transfer fee according to footballitarin
    that was the original asking price, but negotiations went on for weeks, so surely some discount was given by NEC in order to reach agreement..??

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,202 Times in 1,851 Posts
    i am so happy can buy a nice az alkmar jersey, thier jersey look sick, also a 2 million move to a good dutch team, they came in 3rd last year, won it in 2008-2009

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,136 Times in 730 Posts
    Jahanbakhsh was on Navad via Skype and said the transfer fee was in the region of 2 million which is quite a bit considering he was in his last year. Is this the highest transfer fee ever for an Iranian along with Ashkan's move to Fulham?
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,202 Times in 1,851 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Salar View Post
    Jahanbakhsh was on Navad via Skype and said the transfer fee was in the region of 2 million which is quite a bit considering he was in his last year. Is this the highest transfer fee ever for an Iranian along with Ashkan's move to Fulham?
    2 million is high, this is what happen when you stay in europe can play europa league and fight for the eredivisi title, they are a good team

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    khodaro shokr. finally an Iranian playing in a competitive European team. Make us proud brother.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,879 Times in 5,546 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Salar View Post
    Pounds or Euro..??

i think brighton was willing to part with 2mil Pounds..

my guess is that its closer to 1.5mil otherwise it wasn't gonna take so long negotiating it..!!?

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,084 Times in 383 Posts
    Alireza, you have made one of the smartest choices. I am honestly so proud of him and his agent for not chasing the money and going for a route to provide a better future in his career. I woke up today to see these news and this has brought tears of joy to my eyes. I am so thankful and wish him the best on this new journey.

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,084 Times in 383 Posts
    Alireza scoring 2 goals and receiving 1 assist against AZ. Felt that this video would be appropriate for the occasion

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ShervinJ For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 Times in 1,620 Posts
    Thank you NEC for helping develop our player, very excited to watch Ali reza on a stronger team. Great transfer I'm sure with his attitude and work ethic only good things will arise. Jahanbakhsh. Make us proud!!
    ----------------------Beiranvand---------------------
    --Rezaeian----Hosseini--Pouraliganji----Mohammadi
    ---------------Ezatolahi------Hajsafi----------------
    --Ghoddos-----------Dejagah------------Taremi---
    ------------------------Azmoun----------------------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 258 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.