Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
    Usually, I'd agree. But not in this case. JB was extremely weak last game. He was slow, sloppy and pushed off the ball.
    But I agree with the heydari comment
    I saw the game, but can you really blame him when he is playing out of position? Jahanbakhsh is definitely not a left-winger, striker or attacking midfielder. The coach, John van den Brom has played him on these positions all the time, did he forgot that Jahanbakhsh was shining for NEC when he was playing as a right-winger? His tactical decisions are pretty weak, and it's not about Jahanbakhsh but in general his record with AZ is pretty poor. He should be sacked soon

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      I saw the game, but can you really blame him when he is playing out of position? Jahanbakhsh is definitely not a left-winger, striker or attacking midfielder. The coach, John van den Brom has played him on these positions all the time, did he forgot that Jahanbakhsh was shining for NEC when he was playing as a right-winger? His tactical decisions are pretty weak, and it's not about Jahanbakhsh but in general his record with AZ is pretty poor. He should be sacked soon
      Can't disagree with the position argument you make.

Comment

To be fair, this match is pointless. AZ is already eliminated and the coach has been quoted saying they were going to watch JB minutes until Xmas break so I don't see any problem with leaving JB on the bench today.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

i agree, is pointless game, but he willl come later in the game

Comment

Goal for AZ, Joris van Overeem with the header. 1-0

Comment

Kike Sola with the equalizer for Athletic, 1-1.

'42

Comment

Athletic 1-1 AZ

HT

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                  To be fair, this match is pointless. AZ is already eliminated and the coach has been quoted saying they were going to watch JB minutes until Xmas break so I don't see any problem with leaving JB on the bench today.
                  This match is more important because it is not everyday an iranian can play a team of the best league of the world. Second, our players need to be confronted to different kind of football. JB is only used to dutch football (mainly jupiler when he was successful and eredivisie where he had up and down). it is important for TM who meets diverse country so diverse football

Comment

No halftime changes made, 2nd half just kicked off.

Edit: Penalty for Athletic.

Comment

Easy penalty given by the ref to Athletic, and San Jose scores the 2-1.

'46

Comment

Man Athletic Bilbao has beautiful facilities and their stadium is amazing, I wish to see Jahanbakhsh playing there some day.

Comment

However frustrated we are with Alireza not playing I'm sure he is more upset. Rough start to the season for him with injuries, his team seems to be struggling a little bit here and there. But I'm sure he will adapt and get his momentum back again soon.
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Overview of Eredivisie teams in Europe this season:

Champions League
                            PSV (2nd in Group B) > Last 16

Europa League
                            Ajax (3rd in Group A) > Eliminated
                            FC Groningen (4rd in Group F) > Eliminated
                            AZ Alkmaar (4rd in Group L) > Eliminated

Comment

First substitution made, Tankovic replaces Hupperts. Still no Jahanbakhsh...

'64

Comment

For those who saying that Jahanbakhsh should have stayed at AZ, here is Alireza's take on that statement in his latest interview:

''I am happy with my new club and I don't regret it a bit.''

Comment

Working...
                                X