Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Damn, £9m is a lot.. Damesh garm.

Although the Prem would not be my favorite league for him to move to, would still be nice to see him take such a step forwards in his career.

Comment

Would be great, I think it is time for him to move away from Holland into a better league. It will push him to the next level
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

^ Exactly, it means a lot that Jahanbakhsh can potentially move to the EPL already after his 2nd season with AZ where he has been good, but I still think he's showing 50% of what he is really capable of. AZ would be getting the lottery if he stays another season and performs even better than 9 goals and 9 assists.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          ^ Exactly, it means a lot that Jahanbakhsh can potentially move to the EPL already after his 2nd season with AZ where he has been good, but I still think he's showing 50% of what he is really capable of. AZ would be getting the lottery if he stays another season and performs even better than 9 goals and 9 assists.
          yeah. I think that if he could maintain his level of aggression, confidence for more games ( and also for the duration of each 90mins) he could really be a top player. But the offers mentioned make me think that he could easily attract attention from teams with similar budgets in germany/spain that would be far better places for him to develop. Again, I think him at a team like werder bremen, monchengladbach, maybe even leverkusen could be a real possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            I agree. He can be much better/consistent than he is at the moment. Some of his games his dribbles, passes etc are world class. If he would perform like that more consistently he would easily move to a top 4 league team.

Comment

Talents wise he is less talented than players like Sardar(even though they don't play in same position) but he has more determination and i won't be surprised if he manages to have more success in long term, talent is not everything, ask Ali Daei.

Comment

Please don't go to England

Comment

Heads up, Daily fail is not reliable for transfer news.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                    Heads up, Daily fail is not reliable for transfer news.
                    for the bigger clubs, yes, its total bullshit usually. But given that not a lot of their audience cares about watford,burnley,bournemouth they prob didnt publish the article if they didnt have some inside info regarding it.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Of those 3 clubs, Bournemouth makes the most sense for AJ. Great young manager who plays a nice attacking style of football.

The only right winger at the club is Jordon Ibe (23 apps, 0 goals and 0 assists).

Source: https://www.transfermarkt.com/jordon...spieler/195652

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                        Of those 3 clubs, Bournemouth makes the most sense for AJ. Great young manager who plays a nice attacking style of football.

The only right winger at the club is Jordon Ibe (23 apps, 0 goals and 0 assists).

Source: https://www.transfermarkt.com/jordon...spieler/195652
                        yeah but they usually play young scottish winger from their academy, Ryan Fraser, at RW and he has been doing pretty well. I just think he can do better than bournemouth. AZ are a better team than bournemouth tbh. They have some hype around them because they have a young english manager, but in reality their defense is woeful. They are entertaining because their matches often end with high scores, but I dont think it would be the best place for him to develop...

Comment

I am sure there will be scouts watching Ali today in the cup final. This is the best stage for him to show his ability.

Comment

Working...
                          X