link please

Comment

links! http://livetv.sx/en/eventinfo/333551...|318384|5|1|en

Comment

these are some of the worst modern kits ive seen from both teams

Comment

1-0 Final
          lost
          in the 10min i saw Karim didnt do much..! had a chance for a breakaway but got dispossessed

i assume this was a friendly or a cup game..??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            1-0 Final
            lost
            in the 10min i saw Karim didnt do much..! had a chance for a breakaway but got dispossessed

i assume this was a friendly or a cup game..??
            yes, it was a friendly

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
              these are some of the worst modern kits ive seen from both teams
              yea, very busy designs, trying too hard to look cool
              mesle mixici o irani clubs.!!

Comment

It was a friendly game

http://nl.soccerway.com/matches/2015...s-nfc/2137429/

Comment

"THE STAR: Karim Ansarifard.

Years ago Everton were interested, Dortmund, and was considered one of the greatest talents in the world. A year after his participation in the World Cup comes to the Square to wear the No9 shirt. The 25 year old Four, made history with the Saipan Iran scoring 40 goals in 61 games in the last two years of his career with the club of his homeland. In 2012 he left to go to Persepolis. The accompanying fame evils scorer with Iranian football legend Ali Dae him deserves successor. Before three summers in Ansarifarnt name was heard for Borussia Dortmund, Celtic, Everton, while Steaua submitted a proposal amounting to 200,000 euros for half credit.

Some obstacles to conscription have led to Halt the aspirations of the Iranian strikers for transcription in Europe. The prestigious magazine World Soccer indeed, had as one of the 100 biggest talents in the world along with Tsitsarito Hernandez and Jack Gouilsir, while the official website of FIFA had classified the players deserved to attend one in 2012! Having taken the shirt with the No10 in national Iran from himself Ali Dae competed at the World Cup in Brazil, entering changes in the match with Bosnia. If he managed to then adapt Panionios will echie make the transfer of the summer.

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/arti...-kalytera-pics

Comment

^ sounds like onionPaninis really bought into the Early hype that was surrounding Karim..!! lol
                    may be Omid Namazi is their talent scout..??
                    i'd be very impressed if he can score anywhere in low double digits this season for them..!!

Comment

I'm waiting for a Greek member to come to PFDC. I love it when people from different countries and background join us here. It's always great!

Comment

I am waiting for a Greek too. Do you know how to piss off Greeks? They are sensitive on three issues.

1. Alexander was Macedonian/Albanian not Greek
                        2. Real Macedonians are from the republic of Macedonia (Aka Fyrom) not Greece
                        3. Greeks invented homosexuality and most of Greek men are closet homo

Follow this lines and throw their current financial mess and blame it on their laziness and you start another Greco-Persian wars all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                          I am waiting for a Greek too. Do you know how to piss off Greeks? They are sensitive on three issues.

1. Alexander was Macedonian/Albanian not Greek
                          2. Real Macedonians are from the republic of Macedonia (Aka Fyrom) not Greece
                          3. Greeks invented homosexuality and most of Greek men are closet homo

Follow this lines and throw their current financial mess and blame it on their laziness and you start another Greco-Persian wars all over again!
                          Or this:
                          1. Babylon created most things in the world.
                          2. Greece is in bad financial danger and Europe doesn't want them.
                          3. Turkey is stronger than them.

Comment

We already have a Greek member on board, Demis11.

Comment

They've drawn their first game, Karim wasn't even in the squad.

Comment

http://youtu.be/8f-R_M387f8 They had a very good goalkeeper!

Comment

Working...
                                X