No announcement yet.

Karim Ansarifard @ Panionios F.C. | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ansarifard said he wants to be the first Iranian to win the golden boot in an European league.

Comment

He should try to score a goal first. His supporting cast on the team doesn't seem too good if he can get 8-10 goals that would probably be a success.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
        Ansarifard said he wants to be the first Iranian to win the golden boot in an European league.
        Hopefully he will be able to accomplish his goal. Azmoun isn't necessarily maturing yet, so we must have Gucci and Ansarifard working hard to carry the slack in the case that Azmoun's development isn't as fast as some of us would hope. I think that competition is great though, and I wish them all to win the golden boots in their respective leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
          shotor dar khab binad panbeh daneh gahi lop lop khorad gah daneh daneh!

Comment

Quiz TIME!!

Which Iranian player was the closest to getting a golden boot in a European league being tied for 5th place nearly 10 years ago?
            "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

^Vahid Hashemian with like 15/16 goals.
              Formerly known as Persianking!
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout
              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                ^Vahid Hashemian with like 15/16 goals.
                DING DING! We have a WINNER!!!!
                "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Originally posted by Messy View Post
                  Quiz TIME!!

Which Iranian player was the closest to getting a golden boot in a European league being tied for 5th place nearly 10 years ago?
                  It was 4th place actually.

Comment

Azmoun has an excellent record for his age for TM, and showed that competitions did not cause him to choke. If ansarifard can be mentally strong like Gucci and azmoun he can be very successful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

are striking options are actually quite good. they all play in solid european leagues as well.

Comment

Rofl bruh, maybe start by scoring a single goal in Spanish second division.. http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...corer-title-2/

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          Rofl bruh, maybe start by scoring a single goal in Spanish second division.. http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...corer-title-2/
                          its good to see at least he still thinks highly of himself..!
                          i suppose a bit of arrogance goes a long way towards rebuilding one's self-confidence..!!
                          lets hope he backs it up on the pitch..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            its good to see at least he still thinks highly of himself..!
                            i suppose a bit of arrogance goes a long way towards rebuilding one's self-confidence..!!
                            lets hope he backs it up on the pitch..!!
                            Yeah, and how much playing time he will get, and when it will begin for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              Yeah, and how much playing time he will get, and when it will begin for him.
                              i think thats the best part of his move, onionPaninis seem to have an awful young and shallow squad and he is their key signing and expected to play a major role in the team...!!

more minutes on the pitch are a certainty from what i understand..!!? but if he doesnt back it up with goals and decent performances then ..............

Comment

Ansarifard in min 75 they're one down

Comment

Working...
                                X