No announcement yet.

Karim Ansarifard @ Panionios F.C. | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panionios has a very young team, full of decent young talents, and has a recent history of making producing good young talents that go to bigger Greek/eu teams. Dimitris Kolovos is one of the nations best young prospects and went to olympiacos from panionios. In addition the club is in Athens, so he should have a great time there and adapt to life fairly easily. If Ansarifard truly works hard in sessions and knuckles down, he has the potential to be a very solid forward. Hopefully that is exactly what he is planning to do by staying in EU.

Comment

greek league is not bad, is still a good league not the best and not the worse league

Comment

This got to be on a very low-base salary. Greece is a bust state, nevertheless I prefer to see him sweating it in the Greek league than the walk in Qatar park.
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

"soon

Osasuna's Iranian striker Karim Ansarifard, has the freedom to negotiate with the club you want in order to achieve the team pinko rid of your tab. The club seems to have confirmed that the player is in Greece, as rumored, passed a medical with Panionios, Greek team he would sign in the coming days or hours."

http://www.vavel.com/es/futbol/osasu...er-equipo.html

Comment

Indeed i seriously dont understand the negativity. He is going to a top division team in Europe. What more could you ask for?

Comment

Well it's a decent move considering the circumstances

Realistically if he can score couple of goals this season maybe a better Greek team will buy him and he could make a name for himself in the country for the next 2-3 years. Nothing spectacular should be expected though...

Comment

Respect to him for trying to achieve something rather than earning easy money in Asia. Any game there is worth more than all of the goals those lazy ass wannabes score in IPL or Qatar.

Comment

Any friendlies involving Panionis and does anyone know when their league kick off?
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=240916

Karim to earn half of what he made in iran!

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post

because one in iran if you wanna make money,you need to extremely good plus greece is not doing well, the clubs wont pay well

Comment

Potentially Ansarifard is good enough to play for Panathinaikos and Olympiakos. I believe he's going to be the third Iranian plager in the Greek super league after Mansourian and Nakisa.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                          Potentially Ansarifard is good enough to play for Panathinaikos and Olympiakos. I believe he's going to be the third Iranian plager in the Greek super league after Mansourian and Nakisa.
                          I think so to. He certainly has the ability, he just needs to be stronger mentaly.

Comment

I don't understand the hatred towards Karim.

Good for him for staying in Europe! Good for him for not giving up even though he's getting paid 1/4 (maybe less) of what the likes of Shahbazadeh and company get in Iran.

Haters will hate. But at the end of the day those haters are Iranian as well:

Iran vs Japan. Iran needs only 1 point to qualify and are behind 0-1. At minute 85 Karim Ansarifard scores and Iran qualifys to the World Cup. <-- hypothetically speaking

Do you honestly think that all the Karim haters will be pissed off at a moment like that? No, they will be cheering. That's why most people who type don't know much about football or sports in general.

Players are like teams. In the sense that a team could be champions one time and crash down the next, a player can have a horrible season and then shine the next. Maybe this was a bad example, but hopefully you get my gist.

I wish Ansarifard only the best to come! I truly hope he improves and matures more as a player in Europe so he can perform for us in the national team as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post

well, collecting the Whole of the Half, is better than 1/4 of the Twice the amount..!!

performance wise, he simply can not do worse than last season..!! he is already considered a starter for this new club and although ive never rated him highly, he is much better than his stats from last season signals..!!
                              i think it will take him a few games, but he will surely bag in a few goals before winter transfer season and then build up on that gradually from there..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                well, collecting the Whole of the Half, is better than 1/4 of the Twice the amount..!!

performance wise, he simply can not do worse than last season..!! he is already considered a starter for this new club and although ive never rated him highly, he is much better than his stats from last season signals..!!
                                i think it will take him a few games, but he will surely bag in a few goals before winter transfer season and then build up on that gradually from there..!!?
                                lol it would be the same...whole of half is 50% and 1/4 of twice is 50%

Comment

Working...
                                X