No announcement yet.

Karim Ansarifard @ Panionios F.C. | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the legend of Karim Goal nazan continues!

Comment

Match ended 1-0 to Panionios. They are currently in 6th position after todays match. Team behind them has a game in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        Lets just hope he will start regularly, and hopefully it will come soon.

Comment

Damn dude, it sounds like your happy? It's sad that people like you delight at the failure of a player on OUR TM! Don't you want the guy to be successful? Stop bashing him left and right. The guy is trying, it seems and not taking the easy route in Qatar or IPL. He deserves respect for that.

Comment

I'd take Charim goal nazan of Europe over Charim Aghaye Gol of Qatar for TM any day...
            Support Iran until the end

Comment

Originally posted by Wahid Dejagah View Post
              I'd take Charim goal nazan of Europe over Charim Aghaye Gol of Qatar for TM any day...
              You mean Cashkan? I'm not sure..

Comment

They won and scored with him on the field...it can't be all that negative
                Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by Wahid Dejagah View Post
                  I take non seriously. All we want from a forward is to score goal for team melli. If he plays in Afghanistan league and then scores for NT, I support him. No matter where he plays the quality of the play matters to me.

@Effat11. Don't you take the sarcasm? Do I get happy to see Karim is playing crap? Certainly not. He was one of my favorite football players.... now?!

Comment

"Marinos Ouzounidis in 4-2-3-1 formation with only new face in the top Ansarifant attack began with Papadopoulos below beams. Right Argyropoulos left Economou while central defensive duo were Chatziisaias and Risvanis. defensive midfielder silences and Corby. On the wings Boumal and Masouras and axis Bakasetas.

On the other hand Marinos Ouzounidis from the start of the race he was uneasy as he saw that his players showed heterogeneity of data, from the first minutes preferred to give the initiative to the Thessalonians. Offensive Neosmyrniotes the attempt with long balls to find the Ansarifant. But not even one came to his feet.

The team of Marinos Ouzounidis can not yet uniform, but has players with Super League experience and so I got the victory."

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/arti...-panionios-0-1

Comment

It was a hypothetical if mentioned before that he's trying his best in Europe etc

Comment

I take non seriously. All we want from a forward is to score goal for team melli. If he plays in Afghanistan league and then scores for NT, I support him. No matter where he plays the quality of the play matters to me.

@Effat11. Don't you take the sarcasm? Do I get happy to see Karim is playing crap? Certainly not. He was one of my favorite football players.... now?!
                        @PersianLeech. Please don't pop into a thread with your sarcasm then. Many of us are getting sick of the constant bashing of the same players. I get sarcasm, but it's sarcasm for 2 year olds. Be a mature fan, and not a bandwagoner, because I know when Karim is doing well, you will be one of those people saying "Who didn't support Karim? I've always supported him."

It's really sad how low some of you are, on a maturity level. Sarcasm is fine, but don't sarcastically bash our players. I can link you to the Iraqi or Korean forum if you want to sarcastically bash Karim with them over there. Here, your sarcasm is annoying fans who actually like and support TM.

Comment

Afat, calm down man.

Comment

Nice to see he is getting playing time. Hopefully he starts next match aswell and scores. By the way its amazing how young this team is. The average age is 23. They got 18!! players who are 23 or younger.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                              @PersianLeech. Please don't pop into a thread with your sarcasm then. Many of us are getting sick of the constant bashing of the same players. I get sarcasm, but it's sarcasm for 2 year olds. Be a mature fan, and not a bandwagoner, because I know when Karim is doing well, you will be one of those people saying "Who didn't support Karim? I've always supported him."

It's really sad how low some of you are, on a maturity level. Sarcasm is fine, but don't sarcastically bash our players. I can link you to the Iraqi or Korean forum if you want to sarcastically bash Karim with them over there. Here, your sarcasm is annoying fans who actually like and support TM.
                              Watch out what you are calling me! You seems too sensitive and go emo on a simple comment. Control yourself. Take a chill pill and walk away!

Comment

Watch out what you are calling me! You seems too sensitive and go emo on a simple comment. Control yourself. Take a chill pill and walk away!
                                Lol, what did I say to show I was out of control? I think what I said was fairly reasonable. I'm not the one posting dumb bs in every thread. First you are dissing Ansarifard, then you are in Jahanbakhsh's thread bashing the guy for joining AZ after 5 games where he hasn't been playing yet.

Then, when somebody posts about Heydari praising CQ, you say it's "blah, blah Kumbaya" to downplay how much the players actually respect the guy.

You need to calm down with your pessimistic bs. The fact that I am responding to you is not me out of control. You're out of control posting dumb crap in 3 threads and it's getting annoying. Tell a mod if you think I'm out of control. I'm not, I'm just disagreeing with you, and people of a certain intelligence can't handle others who disagree with them.

It's the Fox News form of arguing. Spout bs, get called out, tell the other person to "calm down," continue to spout bs.

I'm sick of your pessimistic attitude. It's annoying and I have as much of a right to call out your shitty attitude as you have to post your annoying anti-TM bashing posts.

EDIT: and when you go running to the mods to cry that I disagree with your bashing of players, please let them know how you called me Effat11. I'll be sure to report you if you report me, as I'm sure the mods will like your method of communication.

"@Effat11. Don't you take the sarcasm? Do I get happy to see Karim is playing crap? Certainly not. He was one of my favorite football players.... now?!"

Don't call me Effat11 again, and I won't call you IraqiLeech. I reciprocate respect. You learn my name, and I'll learn yours.

Comment

Working...
                                X