No announcement yet.

Legionnaires @ Persian Gulf Leagues | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That moment when Javad does a "phew.. Khob rad shod" on Navad during the 2014 World Cup draw when Australia is drawn with Spain

Then I see the selfie is Xavi.

Both are legends in my book. Legends of different levels, but surely legends in their own categories

Comment

How come Nekounam's number at Al-Arabi is 92? He usually wears number 6 in almost every team he's played for.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
        How come Nekounam's number at Al-Arabi is 92? He usually wears number 6 in almost every team he's played for.
        His son was born in 1392

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
          That's how many k's he makes per week in Qatar.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Legionnaires @ Persian Gulf Leagues | 2015-2016

^^^ GOOLaliganji. Badjoori maro gool zad.

"Only european offers", he said.

Now that I think of it this might of been a clever strategy for the Arab teams to offer more money to him to lure him away from those european offers.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  Be naame ahoura mazda e iran zamin ..... Why are arabs so ugly???

Who is the guy on the left? .... if he is who I think he is, it looks like he already bagged him commission in cash for sacrificing this PAG kid, and is holding onto it very tightly!!!

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=276919
                    His contract is for two years and not till the end of the season as some iranian medias mentioned before. He says there is a clause in his contract that allows him to leave Al Sadd if a good european team send him an offer.
                    It just shows how deluded Poulaliganji is. He will rot in QSL till teams like Barcelona or Bayern show interest in signing him which will never happen. I know people will hate me for saying this but I really hope he won't be called up to TM anymore as I don't want this lazy ass Poolaliganji to influence our other young players like Torabi, Rezaei ...

Comment

Does he always start his SM picture captions with "Besmellahelrahmaane rahim" or is it his way of thanking/... the Qatari?

Comment

Hossein Kanaani Zadegan for TM

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                          Does he always start his SM picture captions with "Besmellahelrahmaane rahim" or is it his way of thanking/... the Qatari?
                          From what I've seen from his Instagram posts, he doesn't seem to be very dogmatic. Unlike other TM players, he follows a lot of actors/actresses, singers (Googoosh, Salar, Sami Beigi), tv-moderators (Farsi1, Manoto) outside Iran on Instagram, which somehow shows where he stands.

Compare this to Perspolis LB Mohammad Ansari: https://www.instagram.com/mohammadansari_/

Comment

His dream came true

Comment

kos khol he is probably having a wet dream tonight think of him
                              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                From what I've seen from his Instagram posts, he doesn't seem to be very dogmatic. Unlike other TM players, he follows a lot of actors/actresses, singers (Googoosh, Salar, Sami Beigi), tv-moderators (Farsi1, Manoto) outside Iran on Instagram, which somehow shows where he stands.

Compare this to Perspolis LB Mohammad Ansari: https://www.instagram.com/mohammadansari_/
                                Wow this Ansari dude is extensively brainwashed. LOL he has videos of akhoonds in his Instagram. [emoji1]

Comment

Working...
                                X