Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    LOL
    Dejagah has been arrested in Berlin for drunk driving (blood percentage of 0,17%)

http://www.bz-berlin.de/berlin-sport...it-17-promille
    This can turn ugly, especially for TM.

I hope he won't be unavailable again at the most crucial time of the qualifiers just like for the 2014 ones.

Comment

Why was he unavailable for the last few qualifiers for 2014?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
        Why was he unavailable for the last few qualifiers for 2014?
        He was injured.

Comment

Montazeri and Jabbari will play vs Antalyaspor and Samuel Eto'o

Comment

Dejagah scored for Al Arabi yesterday in a friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Montazeri and Jabbari will play vs Antalyaspor and Samuel Eto'o
              :/ you got me all excited for a second I thought you said Montazeri and jabbari were going to JOIN Antalyaspor

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                :/ you got me all excited for a second I thought you said Montazeri and jabbari were going to JOIN Antalyaspor
                dude i wish lol

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Yadesh bekheir, when we used to hang out in the hood with dem homies.... Shout out to Boateng brothers.

The good ole days for Ashkan

Comment

ه گزارش "ورزش سه"، با اعلام باشگاه العربی قطر،اشکان دژاگه به صورت رسمی از فهرست العربی قطر کنار رفت و خیمنز جایگزین وی شد.

so apparently, Jimenez is replacing Dejagah. So he is out of Al-soorakh team. Not sure where he gonna end up. Sad part is that he is without team, Alireza haghighi has no team as well.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by darvish_gorgali View Post
                      ه گزارش "ورزش سه"، با اعلام باشگاه العربی قطر،اشکان دژاگه به صورت رسمی از فهرست العربی قطر کنار رفت و خیمنز جایگزین وی شد.

so apparently, Jimenez is replacing Dejagah. So he is out of Al-soorakh team. Not sure where he gonna end up. Sad part is that he is without team, Alireza haghighi has no team as well.
                      Dejagah needs to sign somewhere in Germany or anywhere to atleast stay match fit

Comment

With the departure of Dejagah at Al-Arabi, we now only have one TM player in QSL: Pouraliganji. I hope this trend of TM players leaving QSL continues

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          With the departure of Dejagah at Al-Arabi, we now only have one TM player in QSL: Pouraliganji. I hope this trend of TM players leaving QSL continues
                          You forgot Montazeri.

Comment

Didn't know where else to post this but Al Ahli will be playing Barcelona in a friendly match. That being said if I'm not mistaken, Montazeri and Jabari-e-qatari will be playing in the match. Good experience for Pejman
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Didn't know where else to post this but Al Ahli will be playing Barcelona in a friendly match. That being said if I'm not mistaken, Montazeri and Jabari-e-qatari will be playing in the match. Good experience for Pejman
                              Isn't it Al Ahli from KSA?

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                Isn't it Al Ahli from KSA?
                                Ah you're right my mistake, it was retweeted by the Qatar stars league Twitter page which is why I assumed it was their al ahli.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X