No announcement yet.

Legionnaires @ Persian Gulf Leagues | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dejagah will not return to Europe, I can assure you that. The next destination is probably Kuwait or something like that. Maybe China or MLS at best.

Comment

Why are they getting kicked out? Also, Pouraliganji's contract is supposed to have ended. Any news on where he might end up?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
        Also, Pouraliganji's contract is supposed to have ended. Any news on where he might end up?
        I know the first two letters of his new team: Al

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          I know the first two letters of his new team: Al
          Almeria? Alcorcon?

Comment

Legionnaires @ Persian Gulf Leagues | 2015-2016

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Almeria? Alcorcon?
            I can't reveal anything, I just heard that he wants to use it as a bridge (made from cash) to Europe.

Comment

Almeria? Alcorcon?
              more like Aluminium Hormozgan
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I find it quite interesting that all of these TM player layoffs care coming about right before our up coming WC/AC match vs. Qatar.

They'll stop at nothing in trying to mess with our TM players heads, trying to make them feel as though they are not good enough, etc.

Just an observation!!
                He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

Originally posted by ARYA :) View Post
                  I find it quite interesting that all of these TM player layoffs care coming about right before our up coming WC/AC match vs. Qatar.
                  They'll stop at nothing in trying to mess with our TM players heads, trying to make them feel as though they are not good enough, etc.
                  Just an observation!!
                  The day we have no Iranian players in QSL anymore, will be a bright day for Iranian football in general.

Comment

Looks like Pooladi is staying in his Qatari club:

http://www.qsl.com.qa/en/News/view/1...r-new-season.-

Comment

Makes me so sad to think that he was tearing shit up in EPL and then he went to al arabi!! Worst Iranian football transfer of all time!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

According to Wikipedia, some 19 year old Qatari player on Pouraliganji's team is also eligible to play for Iran.
                        https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Sadd_SC

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                          According to Wikipedia, some 19 year old Qatari player on Pouraliganji's team is also eligible to play for Iran.
                          https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Sadd_SC
                          it's not a secret anymore that some QSL teams are signing young prospects from Iran (and many other countries) because they don't have much talents in their own country. Hossein Kaabi even mentionned in his interview on Navad that he was asked by some QSL clubs to find talents in Khuzestan and send them to Qatar which he apparently refused. I'm surprised no one mentioned it on this board because we might lose some big talents to Qataris if it goes on like this and if you check the Qatari youth team squads, you can already spot some players with very Iranian sounding names...

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                            it's not a secret anymore that some QSL teams are signing young prospects from Iran (and many other countries) because they don't have much talents in their own country. Hossein Kaabi even mentionned in his interview on Navad that he was asked by some QSL clubs to find talents in Khuzestan and send them to Qatar which he apparently refused. I'm surprised no one mentioned it on this board because we might lose some big talents to Qataris if it goes on like this and if you check the Qatari youth team squads, you can already spot some players with very Iranian sounding names...
                            When our own youth system is undeveloped and unprofessional, this can only be the result.

Comment

LOL
                              Dejagah has been arrested in Berlin for drunk driving (blood percentage of 0,17%)

http://www.bz-berlin.de/berlin-sport...it-17-promille

Comment

LOL
                                Dejagah has been arrested in Berlin for drunk driving (blood percentage of 0,17%)

http://www.bz-berlin.de/berlin-sport...it-17-promille
                                watch Dejagah getting banned from playing for TM

Comment

Working...
                                X