Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    All his goals are assists from Xavi xD

Comment

what competition was it in?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
        All his goals are assists from Xavi xD
        murtaza probably has to hold back his tears of happiness every time his hero/idol xavi graces him with an assist while improving his game at the same time - bringing him one step closer to europe
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

[COLOR=#141823][FONT=helvetica]The Iranian international also added: "I am happy to be here at Al-Sadd. There are players of a high calibre here and I hope I can continue to give my all during the next phase so that after 2-3 seasons, Al-Sadd becomes my window to Europe."
          Nigga you'll be pushing 30 by that time..

Comment

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...ndisclosed-fee

It says here that Dejagah's contract with Al-Arabi is 4 years, which means his contract will end next year. I wonder if he will stay in Qatar or go somewhere else.....

Comment

I would love to know why we give a shit about how our legionnaires do in smelly arab leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                I would love to know why we give a shit about how our legionnaires do in smelly arab leagues.
                Maybe cause a bunch of them are frequent starters for Team Melli....???

Comment

Morteza and Al Sadd lost in the Emir Cup final on penalties to Lekhwiya

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                    Morteza and Al Sadd lost in the Emir Cup final on penalties to Lekhwiya
                    Better, let him lose in that smelly ugly ''league''

Comment

Potentially good news regarding Ashkan. He's getting kicked out of the club and he has another 2 years contract with them, they would have to pay him a lot of money. With his pocket full and WC coming up, Hopefully we can see him back in Europe.
                      http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1329921...88%D9%86%D8%AF!
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                        Potentially good news regarding Ashkan. He's getting kicked out of the club and he has another 2 years contract with them, they would have to pay him a lot of money. With his pocket full and WC coming up, Hopefully we can see him back in Europe.
                        http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1329921...88%D9%86%D8%AF!
                        well, I can't see him going back to europe now that he is nearly 30 and already spent two years in mighty QSL. At this point, even a move to China would be an upgrade for him... Joining PP or SS and helping them in ACL wouldn't be bad either but they probably don't have enough money to pay him
                        BTW since Neko is getting kicked out as well maybe he can think about becoming one of Queiroz assistant coaches

Comment

He'll probably just join Al-Sadd or something else in the Q$L

Comment

I'm sure a team from a 2nd tier European league like Turkey or Greece would like to sign Ashkan.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                              He'll probably just join Al-Sadd or something else in the Q$L
                              TBH I don't know if any top Qatari team would be interested after his average performance for al arabi! Maybe a bottom table team could be interested but IMO they can find cheaper players who would perform better for them

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                                TBH I don't know if any top Qatari team would be interested after his average performance for al arabi! Maybe a bottom table team could be interested but IMO they can find cheaper players who would perform better for them
                                Yeah those teams will probably go for cheaper IPL or KLeague players as usual

Comment

Working...
                                X