• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Morteza wins the Emir Cup.

LOL haha tu in aks ham chasbide be Xavi

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
      LOL haha tu in aks ham chasbide be Xavi

Xavi is also probably faking that smile.. He has basically won everything possible, seriously doubt he gives a fvck about the 'Emir cup'.

Comment

Legionnaires @ Persian Gulf Leagues | 2015-2016

Morteza wins the Emir Cup.

Emir cup in the bag. Morteza on the rise

#Pishraft

Comment

From CQ's Facebook

Congratulations to Jesualdo Ferreira, my friend and coach at Al Sadd Sports Club. Also congratulations to Morteza Ganji, Iran National Team player. They have just won Qatar Cup, after beating Eljaish for 2-1. Proud for my friend Jesualdo Ferreira, but also very satisfied to see one more Iranian player winning titles at a top level. Congratulations!

Emir Cup = Top level?!

Comment

From CQ's Facebook

Congratulations to Jesualdo Ferreira, my friend and coach at Al Sadd Sports Club. Also congratulations to Morteza Ganji, Iran National Team player. They have just won Qatar Cup, after beating Eljaish for 2-1. Proud for my friend Jesualdo Ferreira, but also very satisfied to see one more Iranian player winning titles at a top level. Congratulations!

Emir Cup = Top level?!
            sometime i get a feeling CQ is totally drunk when he makes these fb posts. lol

Comment

Or maybe it's not Carlos himself who writes these posts.

Comment

Jesus guys calm down.

Would you rather him write "at a below average not so high level".

He is praising a friend and one of his players for their success in the league they play in.

Comment

It was CQ himself who urged the Iranian players not to go to the Qatari league! Now they are suddenly at a top level?

and the same people who mocked poor Ciro (Blazevic) for being a con-artist, stay quiet now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    It was CQ himself who urged the Iranian players not to go to the Qatari league! Now they are suddenly at a top level?

and the same people who mocked poor Ciro (Blazevic) for being a con-artist, stay quiet now.
                    If this message is from CQ, how does that show he is a con artist? He said don't go to Qatar, MP went - so he has to be supportive.

Man ...

Comment

Is there any solid evidence that this is his official account...?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                        If this message is from CQ, how does that show he is a con artist? He said don't go to Qatar, MP went - so he has to be supportive.

Man ...
                        Because he contradicts himself all the times!
                        and no he doesn't have to say anything! Being supportive means he supports our players joining the Qatari league! That's not what he was chanting a while back!

Comment

Another title for Murtadha. Al Sadd won 2-1 vs Al Rayyan in the Qatar Cup final.
                          Last edited by 04041374; 05-19-2017, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Another title for Murtadha. Al Sadd won 2-1 vs Al Rayyan in the Qatar Cup final.
                            I want to be happy for him, but I just don't care.
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Legionnaires @ Persian Gulf Leagues | 2015-2016

How Xavi can put a fake smile and celebration there is admirable.

He won basically everything, the Qatar Cup was the only missing piece

Comment

The fact that Morteza is not within 3 cm of Xavi on this picture in such an important moment is worrying, he's sick?

Comment

Working...
                                X