No announcement yet.

Legionnaires @ Persian Gulf Leagues | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yadesh bekheir, when we used to hang out in the hood with dem homies.... Shout out to Boateng brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
      Dejagah and his Gallardo in one of the shittiest songs of all time
      http://aggro.tv/massiv-roll-das-rr-g...al-hd-version/
      For those who didn't see Ashkan in the clip he is at 4:25.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        For those who didn't see Ashkan in the clip he is at 4:25.
        Thanks, I was quickly scrolling through the video and couldn't find him.

Comment

why do people hate Ashkan these days. He's the man.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
            why do people hate Ashkan these days. He's the man.
            He accepted money over developing his career further as a footballer in his prime at 26. I believe he is still one of our better contributors to TM, but he really hurt his quality potential + TM's short term success by going to Qatar. If he were playing competitive football in Europe today, he would be doing much better in TM. He still has his good moments in TM, but his quality has seemed to drop. That will happen to any player who leaves the EPL for Qatari league.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
              He accepted money over developing his career further as a footballer in his prime at 26. I believe he is still one of our better contributors to TM, but he really hurt his quality potential + TM's short term success by going to Qatar. If he were playing competitive football in Europe today, he would be doing much better in TM. He still has his good moments in TM, but his quality has seemed to drop. That will happen to any player who leaves the EPL for Qatari league.
              Watching our former great players, I don't blame Ashkan. He has a personal life beside football and we should respect him for that. Although I didn't like his decision but I do respect him for what he has done so far for team melli. That is all. Quality wise he has declined immensely.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                Watching our former great players, I don't blame Ashkan. He has a personal life beside football and we should respect him for that. Although I didn't like his decision but I do respect him for what he has done so far for team melli. That is all. Quality wise he has declined immensely.
                I agree, we shouldn't personally attack these guys. They are professional athletes. They wear our jersey and play to represent our nation. I don't like how people like to personally attack and disrespect our players. We all have the right to opinions about a players career moves, but insulting Sardar for his tattoos, or insulting anyone for their career decisions is unnecessary. We should be able to say that a player has a bad game or two, but nobody, and I mean nobody who has ever donned the TM uniform is shit. They all deserve our respect, no matter what they do in their personal lives. We can argue that Ashkan made a bad decision, but to personally stoop to the level of calling him Cashkan, or making pictures of him as an Arab sheik is just juvenile.

We need to learn that these players don't have a duty to play for us. They do it because they choose to, and the amount of years of toil and damage they put on their bodies just to entertain us means a lot. People take that for granted. Hadi Norouzi was a guy that admirably wore our TM jersey, but while he was playing, I remember people insulting him and saying he sucked and whatnot. There are some people that make educated analyses of players' performances, but there are many people who are disrespectful to our players. Nobody on our team sucks, and nobody to have ever played for us sucks. Every player, from Shojaei to Ansarifard to Mohammad Nouri, has shown some kind of quality to be called to TM. By writing these players off in disrespectful ways, and then mourning them if they pass away is ridiculous and shows some "fans" short-sightedness. I hope that many people will learn to appreciate our players while we have them.

I used to be a fan like this in my days as a newer fan. I would curse guys like Heydari when they made mistakes and say him or Haddadifar sucked. I now look back and see how small-minded I was acting. I now can look at the overall circumstances with these players and see their value to the team and why they received invites.

I think the reason that I always respond to posts bashing CQ is because I expect a little more from Iranian fans. We have some of the most intellectual people in the world, but we get posts that are so narrow minded. People need to become a little more analytical in the way that they examine these things.

Comment

Lol. Cashkan.

Comment

I wonder if we'll see Jabbari back in Esteghlal again. He retired from Team Melli and bought a restaurant. I can see him coming back to his team.

Karrar Jasim said, "If they (Esteghlal) don't pay me I'm gonna continue to play like shit."

So that makes a person wonder if Jabbari has had enough of his Sheikh money. He's been there for 2 years and has milked the money out of the gutter. Baeed nist sar o kalash peyda beshe dar Esteghlal.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                      I wonder if we'll see Jabbari back in Esteghlal again. He retired from Team Melli and bought a restaurant. I can see him coming back to his team.

Karrar Jasim said, "If they (Esteghlal) don't pay me I'm gonna continue to play like shit."

So that makes a person wonder if Jabbari has had enough of his Sheikh money. He's been there for 2 years and has milked the money out of the gutter. Baeed nist sar o kalash peyda beshe dar Esteghlal.
                      Jabbari turned Qatari, why should he come back?

Comment

QSL Updates: October 23rd, 2015

Umm Salal defeated Al Sailiya 2-1
                        *Teymourian played the full 90 mins

Al Ahli Doha defeated Qatar SC 3-0
                        *Pejman Montazeri played the full 90 mins
                        *Mojtaba Jabbari played the full 90 mins
                        *Jabbari opened the scoring with a PK goal in the 51st min

QSL Updates: October 24th, 2014

Al Arabi lost to Al Rayyan 5-2
                        *Dejagah played the full 90 mins

Comment

Xavi and Mammad Nouri

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                            Xavi and Mammad Nouri

Rofl just look how they stare at him...

Comment

Is Nouri a Captain for his team?
                              He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

Originally posted by ARYA :) View Post
                                Is Nouri a Captain for his team?
                                Yeah, he is the first captain of his team.

Comment

Working...
                                X