No announcement yet.

Legionnaires @ Persian Gulf Leagues | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teymourian played in a 6:1 loss against Ajax with Umm Salal yesterday.
    http://www.ajax.nl/Ajax-TV/202558/Hi...-Umm-Salal.htm

Comment

Nouri scored in his teams victory today.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=244282

Comment

According to 90, Masoud is waiting for Las Palmas to offer him a contract

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          I thought he opened a shop in Iran and was ready to retire?

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Masoud in La Liga would be sweeet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Shojaei (left corner) at the ceremony/opening of the new season of the league in Qatar, You can see Xavi on the right, and Edinho (ex Tractor) behind all of them as well

Comment

At least Xavi is there

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                  Shojaei (left corner) at the ceremony/opening of the new season of the league in Qatar, You can see Xavi on the right, and Edinho (ex Tractor) behind all of them as well

Whose that Korean chap?

Comment

Dejagah got a red card today but his team won 2-0 against al wakrah. TBH Ashe has been acting porooh/koskhol lately first with not covering up tattoos and now with this red card. http://us.soccerway.com/matches/2015...ra-sc/2145670/

Comment

Teymourians team Umm Salal also won today 2-0 vs Al-Khor. They actually have some really good legionarres. Ando obviously, Yannick Sagbo, played in English premier league last year with hull and actually played 20 games, Jeremy aliadeiere, ex arsenal and lorient striker who was a starter for lorient before he left to umm salal last year, and wellinton who played a solid amount (20 games) for coritiba (pretty good brazilian side). Good to see ando still playing with some good players. Viva el capitano

Comment

I DONT get why so many of our players are going to these Arab countries play their football!! It really annoys me! Are they trying to destroy themselves?? Why can't they help and support our own league?? Or either wise they play in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by KouroshH View Post
                          I DONT get why so many of our players are going to these Arab countries play their football!! It really annoys me! Are they trying to destroy themselves?? Why can't they help and support our own league?? Or either wise they play in Europe.
                          Its not that hard to understand. - Money. They get paid so much money in these leagues. A guy like dejagah didnt have that big a salary at hertha,wolfsburg, and fulham. He has a family with two kids, and had a big injury scare a couple years ago. He is getting paid a shitton of money in qatar that can support himself and his kids in the future, comfortably. On top of that the facilities are superior to Irans even if the overall quality and talent is not. Plus he is still close to Iran. Ando knows that he doesnt have that much time left. Umm salal are playing him a shitton as well. Since i was 5 i have followed football intently. When something doesnt make sense, or is confusing, its almost always connected to money. Similar to life

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            Dejagah got a red card today but his team won 2-0 against al wakrah. TBH Ashe has been acting porooh/koskhol lately first with not covering up tattoos and now with this red card. http://us.soccerway.com/matches/2015...ra-sc/2145670/
                            So you think the right thing to do is to cover up tattoos with another piece of clothing as an athlete in the desert heat?

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I like how this thread is SOOOO much shorter than those of the players who actually went to Europe... and this thread covers at least 4 of our players...
                              "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Originally posted by Messy View Post
                                I like how this thread is SOOOO much shorter than those of the players who actually went to Europe... and this thread covers at least 4 of our players...
                                lol, just about to post and say the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X