No announcement yet.

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rostov made a survey on Instagram on the best striker in the first half of the season

This is what I could count by translating the comments

Dmitry Poloz 16
    Alexander Bukharov 11
    Sardar Azmoun 11
    Christian Noboa 4
    Yoo Byung-Soo 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/_GmF48wp...en-by=fcrostov

Comment

poloz plays on the wing and noboa is a midfielder so between the actual forwards azmoun and bukharov are tied...which is pretty good considering bukharov is a complete tank and a seasoned professional

Comment

Sofascore ratings on Azmoun (after the game against Spartak, they were not included before)

vs. Spartak: 6.6
        vs. Kuban Krasnodar: 7.0
        vs. Zenit: 6.6
        vs. Mordovia: 7.2 (subbed in)
        vs. Lokomotov: 6.9 (subbed in)
        vs. Dinamo Moscow: 6.1 (subbed in)
        vs. UFA: 6.5 (subbed in)
        vs. Krasnodar: 7.0 (subbed in)

Average rating: 6.7

http://www.sofascore.com/de/team/fus...fc-rostov/2326
        Last edited by 04041374; 12-20-2015, 05:02 AM.

Comment

According to Navad, Azmoun has received an official offer from Stoke City.. not sure if this link is going to work since its in farsi!. when i paste it i get this gibberish.. lol but you can go to 90tv.ir and you will see it in the news section.

http://90tv.ir/news/192576/%D9%81%D9...6-%D8%B4%D8%AF
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
            According to Navad, Azmoun has received an official offer from Stoke City.. not sure if this link is going to work since its in farsi!. when i paste it i get this gibberish.. lol but you can go to 90tv.ir and you will see it in the news section.

http://90tv.ir/news/192576/%D9%81%D9...6-%D8%B4%D8%AF
            Wow if true it would be a fantastic opportunity to play at one of the most competitive leagues in the world, but it is a tough choice considering how well Rostov is doing and how Azmoun has adapted to the Russian league. I doubt that if it is real he will go, but I definitely would, Stoke is a decent team and EPL is way better than the russian league
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
              Wow if true it would be a fantastic opportunity to play at one of the most competitive leagues in the world, but it is a tough choice considering how well Rostov is doing and how Azmoun has adapted to the Russian league. I doubt that if it is real he will go, but I definitely would, Stoke is a decent team and EPL is way better than the russian league
              It doesn't matter if Rostov win the league, if this offer is true he should take it straight away.

This is not like his Arsenal offer. Stoke City are in desperate need of strikers to strengthen their squad. He would have a very good chance of getting game time.

Azmoun said in his interview aswell that his dad wants him to go play in a better league in Europe. Well the EPL is up there with the best.

Also his contract with Rubin expires at the end of the season. Either Rubin sell him in January for any money they can get, or he leaves in June for free. Something tells me Rubin will want to get at least some amount of money from his transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                It doesn't matter if Rostov win the league, if this offer is true he should take it straight away.

This is not like his Arsenal offer. Stoke City are in desperate need of strikers to strengthen their squad. He would have a very good chance of getting game time.

Azmoun said in his interview aswell that his dad wants him to go play in a better league in Europe. Well the EPL is up there with the best.

Also his contract with Rubin expires at the end of the season. Either Rubin sell him in January for any money they can get, or he leaves in June for free. Something tells me Rubin will want to get at least some amount of money from his transfer.
                Arnautovic is doing great. I guess they like tall IBRA like strikers. He might be on bench with late appearances.

Comment

Comment

Stoke are brilliant at the moment playing wonderful football. Mark Hughes has really helped their young talents like bojan, jack butland, and arnautovic. They play a fluid front three of arnau, bojan, and shaqiri. Their true forwards are Diouf( good but ultra inconsistent , injury problems ) and Joselu ( decent) and crouch who hasn't played at all this season basically. He would def not be first choice but with the amount of games and injuries in pl, he would def get his chance. I say do it.

Comment

Great offer but I think Rubin will screw him by demanding a very high transfer fee!

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                        Great offer but I think Rubin will screw him by demanding a very high transfer fee!
                        Great prediction

According to Varzesh3, Rubin would be ready to release him for 6 million euroes!

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1292782...AF%D8%A7%D8%B1!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          Great prediction
                          According to Varzesh3, Rubin would be ready to release him for 6 million euroes!
                          http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1292782...AF%D8%A7%D8%B1!
                          Lol. That figure is even higher than I expected!! No club would pay that much!!

Comment

That's completely insane, but in summer 2016 Sardar will only have 1 year left on his contract with Rubin and they will have no choice but to accept much lower fees.

Let's have him finish the season with Rostov then plenty of teams will jump in to get him for cheap. Plus with the way Rostov is playing, it will attract even more interest from other teams

Comment

If an English club like Manchester United is willing to spend 28 million euro's on one of the most overrated footballers at the moment Memphis Depay, then I don't see why Stoke City won't pay 6 million euro's to get Sardar Azmoun. It's not a far fetched idea, Premier League teams spend money like drinkwater.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                If an English club like Manchester United is willing to spend 28 million euro's on one of the most overrated footballers at the moment Memphis Depay, then I don't see why Stoke City won't pay 6 million euro's to get Sardar Azmoun. It's not a far fetched idea, Premier League teams spend money like drinkwater.
                                You're right, Azmoun's current market value is 2.5 Million Euros and it's probably even slowly raising as we speak, English teams would be ready to pay such amounts in that case and they usually overpay most players, there's tons of examples of talents with the same caliber of Sardar that were acquired for around that same amount.

However we can probably expect a transfer at worst in the summer 2016, by then they will just have to let him go for a lesser amount as if they don't he will be a free agent in 2017 and they will get no money from him

Comment

Working...
                                X