X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Sardar has already been released from hospital, this is how he looks like

Gesendet von meinem SM-G531F mit Tapatalk
    Damn! It took one day in the hospital for that monobrow to grow back.

Impressive!

Comment

do you guys recall him falling to ground in the middle of the Azadi pitch shortly after scoring vs SK ..!? or often getting subbed out at inopportune and bizarre times by CQ during the AC15..!!?
      at the time, many assumed that he was grassRolling or he had weak fitness of sorts..!! personally, thought he was either too excitable or had some sort of irregular heart beat issues !?? or something along that line..!! later on i also attributed it fitness and form issue..!
      It could well have been his breathing irregularities, in light of his recent surgery..!

im pretty certain his nose surgery has little to no cosmetic relevancy, as he never did have a particularly (the typical iranian), big n pahn nose to begin with and the timing of this surgery(for cosmetic reasons) makes very little sense, as no effing way any club woulda allowed any of their players to undertake such silly procedures in midst of season..!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        I wish he had no Instagram crap so that he could focus on his football. Never been a fan of the idea of athletes who are overly active on social media, it ruins them in my opinion and this is nothing personal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        totally agree..!
        i think these days ignorant, short-sighted comments on social media wrecks the careers of more professional athletes than all other causes in the past, such as drug use, or domestic abuse and such..!!
        its a seemingly innocent but very dangerous tool for communication..!
        All pro players must either refrain from having any Official social media outlets or hire a professional PR person/company to handle the contents and operation of such sites..! the more high profile the Athlete, the more vital such undertaking..!

Comment

Cause this is my profession i can tell u that he did no Septorhinoplasty, there is no sign of it. He clearly did only a septoplasty.

Comment

Jesus.
            Sardar is becoming the Kim Kardashian of Iranian football...

Comment

As expected, he's missing from the squad against Rubin today.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Cup.ir published an article with the following headline: "Sardar Azmoun to become a doll in a few hours"

http://cup.ir/sport/archive/487/view/87308

Sardar left a comment on Instagram which I can't find anymore. However, this is the screenshot

FYI, Cup.ir is the same news outlet that spread the rumors about CQ having cancer.
                I honestly have no problem sending an Iranian online mafia towards this cup.ir to annoy the shit out of them and to harass them.

This is the second time they've done this. Dafeye dovomeshoone ke az in kara kardan. Kheili zeshte in Kara..

The poor dude can't breathe so he has surgery so he doing lose his form. Believe it or not (my message to this cup.ir) players need to breathe normally to be able to compete in a sport such as football. The smallest of nasal problems can lead to many problems, and not just on the football field but with the player's overall health.

Cheghad vaghean ahmaghan kesaei ke dar cup.ir kar mikonan.

Reedam too oon cup eshoon.

Comment

Originally posted by koush22
                  I want to join any mafia that wants to fuck with that retarded news site.
                  I say we organize a group here and attack them. They are obviously funded and supported by the islamic republic to be hating on Carlos and the tattoo wearing Azmoun. I say lets rip them to pieces and make sure they never do such things again. Assholes.

Comment

Azmoun will screw your fake plastic aroosak barbie of a girlfriend from behind cup.ir.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                      I say we organize a group here and attack them. They are obviously funded and supported by the islamic republic to be hating on Carlos and the tattoo wearing Azmoun. I say lets rip them to pieces and make sure they never do such things again. Assholes.
                      I'm in

Comment

Rostov 1:0 Rubin Kazan

Rostov secures the 2nd spot and get closer to CSKA Moscow. They are the biggest surprise in the current season. If they continue like this, they could secure a CL-spot. Azmoun and Saeid didn't play, but Haghighi was on the bench.

Comment

good result as the teams go to a long off season. Top of the table is really tight!! 6 pts separates 2nd place Rostove and 7th place Terek. If they do not come back strong in the second half of the season they could really drop down.
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Their last game before this showcased some incredibly bad passing. I'm really excited go see ezatolahi there. His technique and passing ability is much better than what I saw last game

Comment

Apparently had an interview with Fifa TV last week, we should have the video soon probably

Comment

Azmoun is apparently bff with Mehdi Taremi.

Hopefully the best friends forever can tear up Asia and help qualify Iran to Russia 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X