No announcement yet.

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ma nigga sardar is the badest modafker to grace iranian football since the All Mighty AK8, Daie ke bayad bereh jolosh boogh bezaneh ..!!

he gets his fitness and stamina @ optimal levels and he belongs to top 5 clubs worldwide, quality wise..!

ps
    how dafauq Saieed got injured..? at TM game.? or oo yaroo dokhtareh leng gondehe laghadesh zad az takhtekhab payeen..??

Comment

Sardar won't make it with his current physique.

Can't the kid bulk up in the offseason or is that too much to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
        Sardar won't make it with his current physique.
        Can't the kid bulk up in the offseason or is that too much to ask.
        nice and positive as usual from a pfdc member. lad scores a super header, team is in second place in one of the toughest, most physical leagues around, he starts when fit, SO LETS BASH HIM AND SAY HE IS TOO WEAK TO MAKE IT

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          ma nigga sardar is the badest modafker to grace iranian football since the All Mighty AK8, Daie ke bayad bereh jolosh boogh bezaneh ..!!
          he gets his fitness and stamina @ optimal levels and he belongs to top 5 clubs worldwide, quality wise..!
          ps
          how dafauq Saieed got injured..? at TM game.? or oo yaroo dokhtareh leng gondehe laghadesh zad az takhtekhab payeen..??
          Man I love reading your posts
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            nice and positive as usual from a pfdc member. lad scores a super header, team is in second place in one of the toughest, most physical leagues around, he starts when fit, SO LETS BASH HIM AND SAY HE IS TOO WEAK TO MAKE IT
            I'm just making a point that these type of goals won't work in the bigger league, with better defenders. Don't give me that BS that the Russian league is so physical with top notch defending. If that was the case then CSKA wouldn't concede to every soorakh team in the CL.

And I'm not the usual PFDC member that says 'Iranian Messi' when he scores, and 'my grandma is better' when he doesn't score.

Being positive here doesn't change the fact that he needs to man up and do whatever it takes to get to that next level. Right now he is nowhere near the finish product.

If you cannot see that the only thing holding this kid back is himself, then you are clearly delusional.

Comment

He is not very strong but he's not weak either, there are much much weaker players physically than him in top leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                I'm just making a point that these type of goals won't work in the bigger league, with better defenders. Don't give me that BS that the Russian league is so physical with top notch defending. If that was the case then CSKA wouldn't concede to every soorakh team in the CL.
                And I'm not the usual PFDC member that says 'Iranian Messi' when he scores, and 'my grandma is better' when he doesn't score.
                Being positive here doesn't change the fact that he needs to man up and do whatever it takes to get to that next level. Right now he is nowhere near the finish product.
                If you cannot see that the only thing holding this kid back is himself, then you are clearly delusional.
                alright alright...i suppose he could do with a few leg days

Comment

Sardar headed to Munich to undergo a nose surgery. He had breathing problems which had an impact on his recent performances.

http://www.asriran.com/fa/news/43549...B9%DA%A9%D8%B3

Comment

Is that the reason for him not playing a lot of 90 mins?

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      Sardar headed to Munich to undergo a nose surgery. He had breathing problems which had an impact on his recent performances.

yeah right

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

I haad bearithing peerablems.

Comment

I can see this interview coming from Azmoun soon!

Comment

I don't think he did it for cosmetic reasons. his nose is average, it didn't really need surgery unless there was a medical problem.

Comment

I had breaatiing problem.. you know the air was going up.. and everyting got stuck in between... i couldnt breat properly...

Comment

Salam mc az payam hatun kolli energy gereftam man halam khube khodaro shokr ishalah k hichki karash b amal nakeshe k azab avare dusetun daram❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/-yxkDjkU...=sardar_azmoun

Comment

Working...
                                X